Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

The funds — the unspent balance of $3.6 billion in Pentagon construction funding reprogramed during the Trump administration — will now be used as originally intended, for over 60 projects at military installations in the U.S. and overseas.

At least our President supports our Military unlike Donnie Heelspurs

Great. Illegals coming in by the millions and we are going to get a few billion back of the 83 billion he left in equipment arming the Taliban in Afghanistan.

COMMIES!

I see COMMIES
EVERYWHERE.

That's what they are. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website, look at their agendas and goals, and tell me how many differences you see between theirs and the Democrats. You will find very few.

Or if you have about 10 minutes or so, Mark Levin reads the 10 necessities of Communism from the Communist Manifesto and how the Democrats are following it almost to a tee.

If the devil comes for your soul, he will not have fiery red skin, a tail with an arrow end, and horns coming out. He will look just like you and me.

There are jobs that don't attract Americans. Leave them vacant. In every aspect it's a win.

Right, they have been living here for decades over some promise of the future that will never come about. You need to start living in reality.
Topic is the flood of Biden letting in hundreds of thousands of Covid sick illegals and transporting them all over the nation.
And you Leftards loving it because it’s cheap labor.

Topic is the flood of Biden letting in hundreds of thousands of Covid sick illegals and transporting them all over the nation.
And you Leftards loving it because it’s cheap labor.

Without the jobs there is no labor to send them to. I say I want the labor cut off and you are left with ranting.

Yet their active policy is to import hundreds of thousands of illegals into America who are happy to make 90 cents an hour.

The enlarging of the workforce is good for any economy, to a point. Illegal or not. They have to spend the money and pay tax. Your problem is xenophobia and you don't like poor people getting high wages. You like to see them suppressed because you think you're upper class and you can't exploit them.

Words versus actions.
(He also lies in this clip claiming Obama didn’t put in cages.

But you said he has dementia so it doesn't matter what He say ay?
Why would you cherry pick bits that suit
You're argument? Not clever son.

Forum List

Back