Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

And you think you're entitled to their labor and entitled to treat them however you want because you are their employer.

The attitudes of employers are causing their own problems. This is blowback.
How exactly is Starbucks, for example, mistreating their employees? They are a very left leaning company for what it is worth and they can't find enough people to work.

Nothing will stop it 100%. Big employers like processing plants etc will no longer be able to hire dozens of illegals.

No, no one is going after the person hiring an illegal to watch their kid. At least not until the get nominated for the Supreme Court or something.
So we need to police it. Thanks for agreeing with me. Still think Sanctuary Cities are a myth?

Bullshit. Israel stopped it 100% by building a wall.

%D7%9C%D7%9B%D7%99%D7%93%D7%942-1-1024x690.jpg
And terrorism in Israel is now confined to the Muslims launching rockets instead of blowing up pizza parlors.

The equivalent to my request to the Congress. Zip meaning, and largely ignored.
Perhaps, but usually the majority congress sides with their own majority elected presidents budget, overall.

Did trump request money for the wall in his first two budgets to congress, and did the republican majority refuse to budget it???

So he was afraid of the media so what's the point? As you note it's not going to get done. I asked this before with no answer. As you note Trump wasn't going to do it so why do you think anyone will?
The media isn't a problem if there are no border crossings, you fucking moron. If it doesn't get done, it's only because prog morons like you managed to fool the public. Trump isn't going to deport illegals, but he will build the wall. There was a lot of public support for the wall.

Your point seems to be that if progs keep lying about it and manage to fool the public, then we might as well throw open the floodgates.

You're fundamentally a lying scumbag.

Perhaps, but usually the majority congress sides with their own majority elected presidents budget, overall.

Did trump request money for the wall in his first two budgets to congress, and did the republican majority refuse to budget it???
Paul Ryan and the Trump hating RINOs refused to fund it, douchebag.

That is not true. If you treat them poorly or pay them below market, they will leave and work for someone else.
Only if there's someone else to work for that is better.

If the standards for labor go down everywhere, people aren't left with much choice.

You guys have this fantasy that all these people are just living off government dole. That's not the case.

How exactly is Starbucks, for example, mistreating their employees? They are a very left leaning company for what it is worth and they can't find enough people to work.
I don't know the details of every industry.

I find it strange that you guys have vilified people who work these jobs and now you vilify people who don't want to work these jobs. You guys really aren't fans of introspection.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

No, they don’t. Congress does what the lobbyists tells them to do, that’s it.

Israel is not offering Palestinians jobs and their wall does not have huge holes everywhere nor are they surrounded on two sides with water.
Then fix the holes, moron. Stop offering jobs to illegals. Being surrounded by water makes it easier, moron

Forum List

Back