Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

And you think you're entitled to their labor and entitled to treat them however you want because you are their employer.

The attitudes of employers are causing their own problems. This is blowback.
Employers pay for whatever labor they get from them. If they don't like working, they can quit.

No one is allowed to treat them however they want. They can't whip them or force them to do anything that's against the law.

Asshole...you need to look at the entire thread. I was talking about NC and surada said that state has a lot of poverty. My point was NCs min wage was $7.50 and MA has a lot of poverty too despite the higher min wage. This has been clarified. Do you truly still not understand it or are you just trolling now?

The cost of living in MA is much higher than in NC..

Asshole...you need to look at the entire thread. I was talking about NC and surada said that state has a lot of poverty. My point was NCs min wage was $7.50 and MA has a lot of poverty too despite the higher min wage. This has been clarified. Do you truly still not understand it or are you just trolling now?
That's fine, but that's not what the sentence you wrote means. Don't blame me if you miscommunicated what you meant, and don't take everything so personally. It's not that big a deal to be corrected on something.

That's fine, but that's not what the sentence you wrote means. Don't blame me if you miscommunicated what you meant, and don't take everything so personally. It's not that big a deal to be corrected on something.
I clarified it. Are we done? I know your little game, I am not playing it.

How? A restaurant may still hire people off the books. It needs policing.

Nothing will stop it 100%. Big employers like processing plants etc will no longer be able to hire dozens of illegals.

No, no one is going after the person hiring an illegal to watch their kid. At least not until the get nominated for the Supreme Court or something.

For the same reason Trump didn't go after them. How many times do we have to cover this?
Trump didn't deport them because he knew the media would make an unholy stink about it, There would be a thousands TV cameras pointed them as reporters asked them how they felt about being separated from their parents.

That's one of the main reasons for building the wall, because getting rid of illegals after they are already in the country is virtually impossible. The progs know it, which is why they are sop hostile to building a wall. Everything they say about it is a flat-out lie.

Trump didn't deport them because he knew the media would make an unholy stink about it,

So he was afraid of the media so what's the point? As you note it's not going to get done. I asked this before with no answer. As you note Trump wasn't going to do it so why do you think anyone will?

Nothing will stop it 100%. Big employers like processing plants etc will no longer be able to hire dozens of illegals.

No, no one is going after the person hiring an illegal to watch their kid. At least not until the get nominated for the Supreme Court or something.
Bullshit. Israel stopped it 100% by building a wall.

%D7%9C%D7%9B%D7%99%D7%93%D7%942-1-1024x690.jpg

Trump didn't deport them because he knew the media would make an unholy stink about it, There would be a thousands TV cameras pointed them as reporters asked them how they felt about being separated from their parents.

That's one of the main reasons for building the wall, because getting rid of illegals after they are already in the country is virtually impossible. The progs know it, which is why they are sop hostile to building a wall. Everything they say about it is a flat-out lie.
Refugee seekers can still present themselves at the legal entry crossing gate.

Forum List

Back