Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

And you think you're entitled to their labor and entitled to treat them however you want because you are their employer.

The attitudes of employers are causing their own problems. This is blowback.
what is that supposed to mean?

And you think you're entitled to their labor and entitled to treat them however you want because you are their employer.

The attitudes of employers are causing their own problems. This is blowback.
That is not true. If you treat them poorly or pay them below market, they will leave and work for someone else. Collusion is illegal. The blowback is temporary. Once the Gov't stops its freebies the system will return to normal as it has already in red states.

I don't disagree with you that both sides want it. that's why you really can't put this on Trump. His own damn party wouldn't do it.

Why?

Trump wanted it. Trump wasn't about to do anything to harm business. Trump did not need Congress to sic the Justice dept on businesses hiring illegals. He didn't though.

Because the Republicans are all in bed with the Chamber of Commerce and big businesses who want to pay shit wages. Flooding the market with unskilled labor drives down all wages across-the-board.

It also allows employers to be a shitty as they want to do their employees, because there are five other people working for the same job. It is the worst condition to be in for an employee.

I am for all measures that will end this bullshit. I am for long criminal sentences for employers and their executives who allow her to continue in their businesses. In fact, I think they should have an active duty to investigate anyone who was working for them to ensure that that person is doing so legally.

Trump ran the Justice Department that is in charge of enforcing immigration.

what is that supposed to mean?
According to pknopp they are a myth. How does he explain this? Other than the fact that he is a misinformed Sanders zombie.

That's not what you said.
That is precisely what I said. Check out NC's min wage and then get lost. Thanks for playing. My whole point is that min wage and unemployment rates are not necessarily correlated. Is that a myth too? Do you consider sanctuary cities to be a myth?

I'm more than happy to accept that. It's just not what was originally said. Hence my reply.
Asshole...you need to look at the entire thread. I was talking about NC and surada said that state has a lot of poverty. My point was NCs min wage was $7.50 and MA has a lot of poverty too despite the higher min wage. This has been clarified. Do you truly still not understand it or are you just trolling now?

Democrats live to drive down wages of the poor. Everything they do is part of that agenda.

Now I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad thing...but it has become one.

Big business has become so accustomed to paying low wages that there are businesses that have been created just because of the big businesses trusting that they can find people willing to work for low wages.

Starbucks is a prime example.

They started this business with the low wage earners wanting the jobs they had to offer...that if there wasn't going to be enough low wage earner supply then they couldn't actually open a store. Banking on it.

Productivity guides exist that show exactly how much labor a person will produce doing various tasks for the sole purpose of helping set prices for contracts and other purchases. Materials+Labor + fixed costs + profits = price/volume.

And since this is an equation...numbers can get all turned around in various ways to get an attractive figure for labor if needed. There's also some "fudge room" for variable costs if commodities are utilized and you then use an inflation adjusted number for high commodity costs...

Then the marketing guys add a bit more to make that retail price look attractive... usually ending it in .95 or .75 or something like that. Especially if the market will bear the price.

Forum List

Back