Democrats set to lose another Congressional seat (NY-9) to unknown Republican

Yea, when I heard the details I flipped. I couldnt believe he pulled a BDBoop and just cut n pasted his last stimilus bill. lol

i didn't know this was a catch all rant and rave about the president thread.

silly moi, i thought we were talking about one election. :eusa_shhh:

Humm.. Ed Koch seems to think it's about the presdent:cool:

and anyone who votes against the jewish candidate who's supported israel his whole life in favor of a tea loon with no history on the subject is a brain dead ijit...

no matter what ed says.

and anyone who votes against the jewish candidate who's supported israel his whole life in favor of a tea loon with no history on the subject is a brain dead ijit...

no matter what ed says.

I read Weprin's pro-choice stance didn't sit well with a lot of the Jewish community.... Especially the Orthodox...

no matter what ed says.

I read Weprin's pro-choice stance didn't sit well with a lot of the Jewish community.... Especially the Orthodox...

those are the same people who voted for turner last go-round because anthony married an
a-rab.

Have you guys looked at this bill yet? He wants to eliminate the mortgage interest rate deduction--form another federal government agency--and raise taxes on everyone making over 200K per year.

This one is dead on arrival.

It's called doubling down on insanity, the bill should be called Stimulus 2 or the son of Stimulus 1. I told my boss today that he could lay me off, and hire me again after this bill passes for a couple of days, then lay me off again and collect the $4,000 in tax credits as long as he splits the tax credit with me. :lol::lol::lol: That's just how those tax credits for hiring :lol:

omg lol nice little scam. Only problem it only counts for people who have been out of work for over 6 months. I can still see this being abused somehow though

I think this is in the bill too. So if you've been unemployed for a long time--which most have--you can claim discrimination on the interviewing employer-- if they don't hire you --you can sue them--:cuckoo: So prospective employers are NOT going to even interview people who have been laid off for awhile. This is absurd non-sense coming from our Harvard graduate--most intellectual President of all time--community organizer--and now amateur golfer.

Last edited:
There are about 220 precincts left to count, evenly divided between Brooklyn and Queens. So far Queens precincts have ranged from 51-49 to turner to 55-45 in favor of Weprin. As time goes on they have trended toward Weprin. Right now the Democrat as a 51% advantage in Queens.

In Brooklyn the vote has ranged from 75% in favor of Turner, the Republican to 65%. Right now Brooklyn is 68-32 in favor of Turner.

Ceterus paribus...... It looks like Turner has a larger resivoir of votes than Weprin, who is barely holding on in Queens while Turner stomps in Brooklyn.

no matter what ed says.

those are the same people who voted for turner last go-round because anthony married an
a-rab.

Speaking of his wife. Does she still work with Hillary?

Have you guys looked at this bill yet? He wants to eliminate the mortgage interest rate deduction--form another federal government agency--and raise taxes on everyone making over 200K per year.

This one is dead on arrival.

Yea, when I heard the details I flipped. I couldnt believe he pulled a BDBoop and just cut n pasted his last stimilus bill. lol

This one election IS about the President, Jill

no matter what ed says.

You do know that Obama threw Israel under the bus, I am Christian and I am in full support of Israel and the jewish people.

no matter what ed says.

And anyone who can't see beyond their ideology is not a thinking person and is running on pure emotion. You love Obama? Congratulations

no matter what ed says.

a-rab.

Perhaps Turner has a more pro-Israel stance than Weprin as well....

Forum List

Back