Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

The Mossad here are freaking out....

LOL!!!!!

Hey faun, what about the GOP poll observers in Detroit who were forcibly removed while the glass windows were boarded up?

Funny, faun did not freak out about that, he was laughing....

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.
Do you believe Dominion systems were rigged to steal the election?

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.
Well Dominion machines have already been audited.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun is all of a sudden quite worried.

For the first time since the steal, faun is freaking out...

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
I don't know if they've done anything illegal or not since I can't see.
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing
I checked it out. Can't see shit on the ballots.
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

Besides, you don't even know the Arizona laws, to know what to look for...
LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.
how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?
Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?
i’ve never seen ABC or NBC instead as the count. Show me

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

If you can't see what they're doing , you can't claim that they're not screwing around with the ballots
you can see...it’s live streamed

... no one's buying it anymore, and most never did.
Your pretense of being authorized to speak for everyone betrays your insecurity.

Try to summon the testicular fortitude to express your difference without pretending that you are being backed by a mob.
The citizen's getting hit with money coming out of their hard earned pockets is going to be impossible to defend. Can't make the idiocy up, but there it is right there in front of everyone to see and feel.
Your "everyone" recourse is desperate. Have the temerity to express your personal views without relying on hoards of anonymous confections.

The popularly-elected President remains popular by advocating for popular legislation. Democratic self-governance is thusly served.

If you have any credible public surveys that indicate otherwise, please provide links to them.
I speak for many, and if you got a problem with that then go pound sand leftist.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736
Youve been watching too much TV. Saying “enhance” doesn’t work in real life.
I did not say "enhance". Maybe you need a nap.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736
I’m making fun of you.

From the idiot who believe CNN is gospel.
LOLOL

Who knows why you strive so hard to show the forum what a monumental fucking moron you really are.

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN, so no.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736
I’m making fun of you.
You are not doing a very good job. Better go to plan B.

Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?
No they weren't.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron ... even you said the media was present during counting...

What the hell does "done for the day mean?" Were they done counting all the ballots? Nope. So what were the done with? Why would they all be done at the same time? Why would 5 different news stations say they were being sent home?

So were you a fucking moron when you said the media was present during counting?

Or are you a fucking moron now for denying it?

Better yet, when are you not a fucking moron???

rotfl-gif.288736

The Mossad here are freaking out....

LOL!!!!!

Hey faun, what about the GOP poll observers in Detroit who were forcibly removed while the glass windows were boarded up?

Funny, faun did not freak out about that, he was laughing....
LOLOL

Retard, those were "stop the count" protesters, not poll workers.

Are all Jew haters as stupid as you?

giphy.gif

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.
how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?
See post #1270

No they weren't.

What the hell does "done for the day mean?" Were they done counting all the ballots? Nope. So what were the done with? Why would they all be done at the same time? Why would 5 different news stations say they were being sent home?

So were you a fucking moron when you said the media was present during counting?

rotfl-gif.288736
You keep deflecting from the fact this audit is going to produce a lot of illegal ballots. Why is that?

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
You keep deflecting from the fact this audit is going to produce a lot of illegal ballots. Why is that?
Great, let's see your proof it's a fact illegal ballots will turn up...

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
Let's wait for the people in Arizona to do that.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

You are not doing a very good job. Better go to plan B.
I'm not sure the subject of derision is the right person to judge the efficacy of that derision.

You're not exactly an unbiased judge. Neither is a nutter conspiracy theorist who is currently managing this "audit".

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
Let's wait for the people in Arizona to do that.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, then it's not a fact. Facts are provable. Saying, just you wait, proves a) you can't prove it; b) it's not a fact; c) you lied again.

This is why normal folks laugh at you when you claim the election was stolen.

giphy.gif

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?
It demonstrates the press was present at counting votes.

What did their presence harm?

Forum List

Back