Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

ITALYGATE: Supreme Court of Italy legal counsel testifying under oath about interference in 2020 election…

207f69e1ea21a2d1ed68fb0164d5fd5c947a26ba94f247757b11b612f999a261.png

". . . There are some articles that the MSM reported on related to Leonardo and some “hacking” of sensitive data by two individuals that were recently arrested for it. The question is, was this story used as a cover for the election hack? Here are some articles on that:
Italian police arrest suspects in Leonardo military, defense data theft | ZDNet
Italian police arrest two over hacking at defence group Leonardo

We will find out soon enough if US authorities will act on this.. . "

Sounds like fake news.

While he makes some valid points, that guy is looney tunes. And again, there's no evidence to corroborate Italy hacking our election.

When you attack someone's POV or character? It says more about you than it does about them.

The lack of corroborating Italian evidence is a good point, but that is how the clandestine agencies, both private and public work.

If there were clear and convincing evidence, they wouldn't be doing their jobs correctly. You make the assumption that all things can and will be known to the average citizen. And in the world of high state craft? The is the height of naivete.

"When you attack someone's POV or character? It says more about you than it does about them."

Calling a loon a "loon" would be a reflection on me if it wasn't true. But that guy is a loon. He literally denied Capitol police killed that woman. That's pretty fucked up. That's some serious conspiracy shit right there. :cuckoo:

Honestly? I did not catch that the first time through. He covered a lot.

If so? It would be interesting for him to go into why he believes such a thing.

I know you, you are closed minded, so you wouldn't give a shit. I, on the other hand, am open to listening to any circumstantial evidence of such a theory. I know she was military, so. . . if it was a DNI operation, I could be convinced of the plausibility of such an operation.

Thank you very much for pointing that out. . . it gave me a whole new dimension to think on. I have known for some time that this "Q" operation was more than likely a Deep State disinformation operation. . . but I had no idea just how much this Capitol insurrection "might" have been staged.

Shitstain, if I were closed-minded, I wouldn't have watch that video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And please... bitchute?? There might not be a more unscrupulous site.

it is, to find the count of illegal ballots.
That's a stupid statement.
how so? you see, if they find 250,000 illegal ballots from the audit that's the count of illegal ballots found. not sure what you didn't understand.
How so? You see if they "find" 250,000 "illegal" ballots is the issue. Since nobody from the opposition is allowed to monitor their methods of "finding", it becomes a farce. They could change the signature or do all kinds of nutty stuff and it wouldn't surprise me based on the horseshit emanating from Trump and the lost election
results.

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.
Do you believe Dominion systems were rigged to steal the election?

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.
Well Dominion machines have already been audited.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun is all of a sudden quite worried.

For the first time since the steal, faun is freaking out...

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
Youve been watching too much TV. Saying “enhance” doesn’t work in real life.

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
I don't know if they've done anything illegal or not since I can't see.

That is what forensic audits and continuous monitoring of the Election systems will confirm.
That's what they already have done. The voting equipment was analyzed and the kooky conspiracies about hacked equipment were false.
Wrong it was proven Dominion machines were on line and vunerable to all kinds of interference. You just keep lying, and keep getting caught.

It has not been proven.
That one doesn't need proof.
Would that be because you have none?
That would be because you believe there's fraud despite there being no proof of fraud. Again, had you been able to prove fraud, you would have done so by now instead of hoping this audit produces such proof.

Last edited:

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing
I checked it out. Can't see shit on the ballots.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

Besides, you don't even know the Arizona laws, to know what to look for...

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing
I told you how it could be done. You better watch for hand offs of USB devices like when the votes were being counted. Get on that, and report anything suspicious Comrade.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing
I told you how it could be done. You better watch for hand offs of USB devices like when the votes were being counted.
He won't do it....he is waiting on the propagandist to tell him what to think about it

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing
I told you how it could be done. You better watch for hand offs of USB devices like when the votes were being counted.
He won't do it....he is waiting on the propagandist to tell him what to think about it
I already know how extremely limited he is.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.
how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?
Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

If you can't see what they're doing , you can't claim that they're not screwing around with the ballots

ITALYGATE: Supreme Court of Italy legal counsel testifying under oath about interference in 2020 election…

207f69e1ea21a2d1ed68fb0164d5fd5c947a26ba94f247757b11b612f999a261.png

". . . There are some articles that the MSM reported on related to Leonardo and some “hacking” of sensitive data by two individuals that were recently arrested for it. The question is, was this story used as a cover for the election hack? Here are some articles on that:
Italian police arrest suspects in Leonardo military, defense data theft | ZDNet
Italian police arrest two over hacking at defence group Leonardo

We will find out soon enough if US authorities will act on this.. . "

Sounds like fake news.

While he makes some valid points, that guy is looney tunes. And again, there's no evidence to corroborate Italy hacking our election.

When you attack someone's POV or character? It says more about you than it does about them.

The lack of corroborating Italian evidence is a good point, but that is how the clandestine agencies, both private and public work.

If there were clear and convincing evidence, they wouldn't be doing their jobs correctly. You make the assumption that all things can and will be known to the average citizen. And in the world of high state craft? The is the height of naivete.

"When you attack someone's POV or character? It says more about you than it does about them."

Calling a loon a "loon" would be a reflection on me if it wasn't true. But that guy is a loon. He literally denied Capitol police killed that woman. That's pretty fucked up. That's some serious conspiracy shit right there. :cuckoo:

Honestly? I did not catch that the first time through. He covered a lot.

If so? It would be interesting for him to go into why he believes such a thing.

I know you, you are closed minded, so you wouldn't give a shit. I, on the other hand, am open to listening to any circumstantial evidence of such a theory. I know she was military, so. . . if it was a DNI operation, I could be convinced of the plausibility of such an operation.

Thank you very much for pointing that out. . . it gave me a whole new dimension to think on. I have known for some time that this "Q" operation was more than likely a Deep State disinformation operation. . . but I had no idea just how much this Capitol insurrection "might" have been staged.

Shitstain, if I were closed-minded, I wouldn't have watch that video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And please... bitchute?? There might not be a more unscrupulous site.

From the idiot who believe CNN is gospel.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?
No they weren't.

Forum List

Back