Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.
Do you believe Dominion systems were rigged to steal the election?

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.
Well Dominion machines have already been audited.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun is all of a sudden quite worried.

For the first time since the steal, faun is freaking out...

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
I don't know if they've done anything illegal or not since I can't see.
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing
I checked it out. Can't see shit on the ballots.
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

Besides, you don't even know the Arizona laws, to know what to look for...
LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.
how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?
Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?
i’ve never seen ABC or NBC instead as the count. Show me
See post #1270
what about it?
It demonstrates the press was present at counting votes.

What did their presence harm?
No, I don't think you know what being present actually means. They were not in the room where the votes were being counted. Just stop

Yes, really. Again, the media is allowed in at election time during counting. If it's safe then, how is it not safe now?
No they weren't.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron ... even you said the media was present during counting...

What the hell does "done for the day mean?" Were they done counting all the ballots? Nope. So what were the done with? Why would they all be done at the same time? Why would 5 different news stations say they were being sent home?

So were you a fucking moron when you said the media was present during counting?

Or are you a fucking moron now for denying it?

Better yet, when are you not a fucking moron???

rotfl-gif.288736
"They" refers to the people doing the counting and the observers. Do you understand simple English?

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.

Not necessarily. However, as someone in the IT industry focused on critical IT infrastructure and someone who believes strongly in voter integrity, I think ongoing forensic analysis and checks is paramount on Dominion Systems and any other part of Election Systems.

Twice.

So how many of these audits are necessary? Or is the right going to just keep challenging the election results until they hear what they want to hear?

Faun knew wray was part of it, that gorsuch kavanaugh, and Comey Barrett were Zionist traitors like faun. Faun knew mike pence was really a "Zionist sleeper cell" as a faux Christian vp.

If faun is now worried, for the first time actual progress he and his cannot stop is underway.
rotfl-gif.288736
It sounds like all they are doing it livestreaming the audit process anyway...what's your issue with a livestream of the audit? You can literally watch it happen live.
You can't see much from the livestream. If someone is marking up ballots, you can't see that. If someone is examining a ballot and drops it into the fraud bucket, you can't see what's on it. That's why bipartisan teams must be present at all tables. Yet Cyber Ninjas won't guarantee that. Who knows what they're doing. You can't necessarily tell from the livesteam.
Any questions can be answered through technology. Those cameras can be analyzed their content enlarged and thoroughly inspected. What have they done that is illegal? That is your job to find out. Start watching.
why don't you turn on the livestream? maybe if you actually watch the process, instead of letting others, like propagandist tell you, you'll be educated.

It's rather amazing
well yeah...again...the camera crew can't get involved with the audit process. They must stay away, that helps make it safe and secure.

LOL

What a sad excuse. How does that make it safe and secure? The media is allowed in when they're doing actual election counting.
how does it make it safe and secure when you don’t allow non-auditors near the ballots? really?
See post #1270
what about it?

No, I don't think you know what being present actually means. They were not in the room where the votes were being counted. Just stop
You're truly pathological. You just can't stop lying, can you?

"...while the monitors and press are still in the room..."

6:30

No they weren't.

What the hell does "done for the day mean?" Were they done counting all the ballots? Nope. So what were the done with? Why would they all be done at the same time? Why would 5 different news stations say they were being sent home?

So were you a fucking moron when you said the media was present during counting?

rotfl-gif.288736
"They" refers to the people doing the counting and the observers. Do you understand simple English?
You're a fucking moron.

Faun: the media is allowed in at election time during counting.

Fucking moron: No they weren't.

[...]

Fucking moron: "They" refers to the people doing the counting and the observers.

Now sell stupid elsewhere.

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
You're a fucking moron.

[...]​
Fucking moron: "They" refers to the people doing the counting and the observers.

Apparently you believe you proved something. That's the problem with everything you post.

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
You're a fucking moron.

[...]​

Apparently you believe you proved something. That's the problem with everything you post.
LOL

When it comes to proving you're a fucking moron -- YOU prove that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

6:30​

Well, in the room in the sense, they are there...just like the Press is in the room in Arizona...they however aren't up close so that you can see each ballot on TV, and markings on it...as you claimed to want in Arizona.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

Well, in the room in the sense, they are there...just like the Press is in the room in Arizona...they however aren't up close so that you can see each ballot on TV, and markings on it...as you claimed to want in Arizona.

The only press in the room now is a fringe network that pushes the Big Lie conspiracy. That's not exactly a reliable source. During the actual counting, they didn't restrict the media to just one [favorable] news agency. So why not allow more media in now? You've yet to provide a lucid response to that.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

The only press in the room now is a fringe network that pushes the Big Lie conspiracy. That's not exactly a reliable source. During the actual counting, they didn't restrict the media to just one [favorable] news agency. So why not allow more media in now? You've yet to provide a lucid response to that.

what lie are they pushing? It's a freakin' live stream!

So, your issue isn't any longer that you can't see the ballots on the live stream...it's that more Press isn't in the room? Why do we need more then one live stream of the event?

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

No they weren't.

rotfl-gif.288736
You're a fucking moron.

[...]​

LOL

When it comes to proving you're a fucking moron -- YOU prove that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You proved only that you are capable of calling people morons. Not much to boast about.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

So why only one [friendly] news source? Are you slow?

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

Who said other news sources aren't allowed to watch the proceedings?

Given the truth of the data in AZ, both trump and mcsalley won by more than 100k when just legal votes are counted. The senate should never have fallen under dem control.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

So your answer to my second question is an apparent, "yes." Thanks for clarifying.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

So your answer to my second question is an apparent, "yes." Thanks for clarifying.

so??

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

so??

So I thanked you for clarifying.

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

so??

so,,

Twice.

rotfl-gif.288736

It's rather amazing

LOL

See post #1270
what about it?

so??

so??

so??

so,,

LOL

So you're so easily lead by the nose.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back