Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Do think government officials that have been found guilty of voter fraud should be fired and penalized?

The lions share of any election fraud has occurred and is occurring in Democrat controlled areas.

The lack of prosecutions says a lot about how much these fraudulent activities are being protected by someone with plenty of influence.
Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?
Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?
But republican don't ,trying to gain the state??? like fla in 2000
Gore needed Florida because he lost his home state of Tennessee. Pretty sad when you lose your home state while running for the Presidency. Even Mondale took Minnesota.

You needed the SB supremes to steal that from Gore
How did the Supremes steal the election from Gore?
Yes, Bush v. Gore Did Steal the Election - NYMag

nymag.com/intelligencer/2012/06/yes-bush-v-gore-did-steal-the-election.html

Jun 25, 2012 - Well, yes, you can. In fact we know nearly for certain that the recount stopped by the Supreme Court would have given Gore the lead. (Of course ...
You mean the recount where the recounted the votes in a couple of Democrat counties for the 4th time? Only a douchebag moron would believe there's anything legitimate about that.
I like when I go the Bank and ask for $1,000 dollars out of my account.

They count it at least 4 times, and by the time I leave the bank, I actually have $4,000.

That's the way counting is supposed to work, right?
The lies the cheating the suppression that gave bush the presidency you can't admit too

What "lies, cheating or suppression?"

We really have to go some to outdo your lying cheaters,suppressors of the vote
Those who whine about "suppressing the vote" are simply acknowledging that they approve of voter fraud. Looking at the current antics in AZ and FL, Dims are hardly in a position to be whining about cheating and lying.

Show me any statistic that shows significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Yet you assfucks kept passing in in state after state until the courts stopped most of it.

Funny chit how you assfucks purge voter rolls in primarily Democrat districts. Where is the proof that those nsmes purged ever voted illegally? Where is the proof that they should be purged.
You would think the Democrats colluded with the Russians because I know how upset you are with Trump because of it. Not.

And really, denying the vote to Nasyive Americans by passing a law saying PO boxes don't count.
The fact that they are dead or no longer living in the precinct listed is the reason they should be purged, moron.

A P.O. box is not a residence.

There are always dead people on the voting rolls because it takes a little time to get them removed.., PROVE THEY ARE VOTING . You can't & that makes you a cheater.

Some people only have a PO Box asshole. It is not grounds to lose your right to vote.
Do think government officials that have been found guilty of voter fraud should be fired and penalized?
They should be jailed. The certainly shouldn't be allowed to supervise any elections.

Last edited:
How did the Supremes steal the election from Gore?

Jun 25, 2012 - Well, yes, you can. In fact we know nearly for certain that the recount stopped by the Supreme Court would have given Gore the lead. (Of course ...
You mean the recount where the recounted the votes in a couple of Democrat counties for the 4th time? Only a douchebag moron would believe there's anything legitimate about that.

They count it at least 4 times, and by the time I leave the bank, I actually have $4,000.

The lies the cheating the suppression that gave bush the presidency you can't admit too

Thought you were smart enough to know the answers You disappoint me

The lions share of any election fraud has occurred and is occurring in Democrat controlled areas.

The lack of prosecutions says a lot about how much these fraudulent activities are being protected by someone with plenty of influence.
Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?

2000?

every recount had Gore pulling closer to Bush.

If they had kept recounting til the 4th of July, Gore might have won.

cheat?

the butterfly ballot the snowbirds couldn't read, created by a Democrat?

the illiterate, that marked up their ballots so badly no one had any idea who they were voting for?

the 'hanging chads'?

Thought you were smart enough to know the answers You disappoint me
I do know the answer: "not Republicans."

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the illiterate, that marked up their ballots so badly no one had any idea who they were voting for?

the 'hanging chads'?
And Will see what it got us?? A lying president responsible for many 1000's of American deaths in Iraq Nice work republicans

To KEEP the state?
Gore needed Florida because he lost his home state of Tennessee. Pretty sad when you lose your home state while running for the Presidency. Even Mondale took Minnesota.

That's because Tennessee knew how unqualified Gore actually was.

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the 'hanging chads'?
And Will see what it got us?? A lying president responsible for many 1000's of American deaths in Iraq Nice work republicans

Do you consult a crystal ball before voting for a candidate?

To KEEP the state?

To KEEP the state?

YES Pap and NY knew what a POS trump was .......

Florida is already gone. They gave felons the right to vote. Felons always vote Democrat.

Probably a lot of them are republicans.

Most are Democrats. Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
That's why democrats want felons to vote. A majority of felons vote democrat because democrats are soft on crime. You can bet you ass that if a majority of felons voted republican, the democrats would be against felons voting. Remember, Gore only wanted to recount the votes in certain counties, not the entire state. Gore wanted to cherry pick the recount.

Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

So you ike the idea the WH users fake videos.
Funny thing is that it wasn't a fake video....nice try.
Did you see it in real life?? I did and it was 2 different things

doctored?

if, by doctored, you mean they slowed down the video, yes, it was doctored.

Otherwise, no

The video wasn't even slowed down, it was just zoomed.

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the 'hanging chads'?

Sure as hell didn't need one voting against that vile unpresidential slime trump

To KEEP the state?

Even Tipper finally gave fat Al the boot.

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the 'hanging chads'?

No, but he does fondle it for quite awhile.

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the 'hanging chads'?

Obama didn't win in 2000. :)

Forum List

Back