Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?
Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?
But republican don't ,trying to gain the state??? like fla in 2000

2000?

every recount had Gore pulling closer to Bush.

If they had kept recounting til the 4th of July, Gore might have won.

cheat?

the butterfly ballot the snowbirds couldn't read, created by a Democrat?

the illiterate, that marked up their ballots so badly no one had any idea who they were voting for?

the 'hanging chads'?
And Will see what it got us?? A lying president responsible for many 1000's of American deaths in Iraq Nice work republicans

Obama didn't win in 2000. :)
LOL that the best you have Mr Independent??

Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda) Snipes attributed the slow pace of vote-counting to the number of votes and the size of the ballot. She had no answers for why her office was reporting two different numbers for total ballots cast, with one figure showing 695,799 and another showing 716,268. Nor could she say why so many voters may have overlooked or skipped the U.S. Senate race.

“I have not had an opportunity to take a look at that,” she said about the under-voting issue in the Senate race. “I heard that for the first time yesterday. I just came out of a conference call [with the state].”

Read more at miamiherald.com ...

Broward is the only county in FL where there is a dramatic difference between total number of votes for Governor (more) and votes for Senate. May suggest obvious vote fraud as fraudulent ballots were created for the Gov. race ????

Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?
Gore needed Florida because he lost his home state of Tennessee. Pretty sad when you lose your home state while running for the Presidency. Even Mondale took Minnesota.

That's because Tennessee knew how unqualified Gore actually was.

To KEEP the state?
Gore needed Florida because he lost his home state of Tennessee. Pretty sad when you lose your home state while running for the Presidency. Even Mondale took Minnesota.

That's because Tennessee knew how unqualified Gore actually was.
YES Pap and NY knew what a POS trump was .......

Yep, NY knew.

To KEEP the state?

2000?

cheat?

the illiterate, that marked up their ballots so badly no one had any idea who they were voting for?

the 'hanging chads'?
And Will see what it got us?? A lying president responsible for many 1000's of American deaths in Iraq Nice work republicans

Weak statement inaccurate statement, weak response.

Dems have been using a lot of illegal and dead voters for years. It would be a great idea for Reps to recount the votes everywhere where Dems "won" by 1% or so.

I remember how loudly Dems were screaming about recounting in 2016. What happened next was: they recounted in Detroit and found out there were more votes than registered voters. In Wisconsin Trump was leading with a thousand+ votes more after the recount.

Reps, go ahead and recount, American people have right to know how much fraud Dems have brought to this elections!

Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda) Snipes attributed the slow pace of vote-counting to the number of votes and the size of the ballot. She had no answers for why her office was reporting two different numbers for total ballots cast, with one figure showing 695,799 and another showing 716,268. Nor could she say why so many voters may have overlooked or skipped the U.S. Senate race.

“I have not had an opportunity to take a look at that,” she said about the under-voting issue in the Senate race. “I heard that for the first time yesterday. I just came out of a conference call [with the state].”

Broward is the only county in FL where there is a dramatic difference between total number of votes for Governor (more) and votes for Senate. May suggest obvious vote fraud as fraudulent ballots were created for the Gov. race ????
Broward County is heavily Democratic. It would not surprise me to find out some unhinged Trump freak followed his party's voter suppression orders.

Or, it could be the ballot was poorly designed and favored the GOP.

But that explanation gets in way of the hysterical Republican narrative.

2000?

cheat?

the 'hanging chads'?

Weak statement inaccurate statement, weak response.
Obama didn't win in 2000?? He's a liar?? Trump is the king of liars and republicans and yes, even some independents worship at their masters feet

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
Florida, a case in point that voting is a waste of time. If the predetermined outcome is not achieved, keep counting until it is. The Joseph Stalin rule is always in effect there and the dimocraps are never shy about following it.
StalinRuleVoting.jpg

Last edited:
broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
They had till Wednesday to bring forth any ballots, it seems that they have run out of time, legally.
Once again, republican hopes rest on successful vote suppression
Is the law made to be broken or to be kept?
GOP sabotage is not protected by the law. Your party runs Florida, they'll just have to Kavanaugh things on through.

They had till Wednesday to bring forth any ballots, it seems that they have run out of time, legally.
Once again, republican hopes rest on successful vote suppression
Is the law made to be broken or to be kept?
What law are you referring too ? Emoluments ? Senate conformation of crooked AG? etc etc

Correct.
There are some on the Left with whom you can debate intelligently.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

So you ike the idea the WH users fake videos.
Funny thing is that it wasn't a fake video....nice try.
Did you see it in real life?? I did and it was 2 different things
you were in the white house press room???

Forum List

Back