Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda) Snipes attributed the slow pace of vote-counting to the number of votes and the size of the ballot. She had no answers for why her office was reporting two different numbers for total ballots cast, with one figure showing 695,799 and another showing 716,268. Nor could she say why so many voters may have overlooked or skipped the U.S. Senate race.

“I have not had an opportunity to take a look at that,” she said about the under-voting issue in the Senate race. “I heard that for the first time yesterday. I just came out of a conference call [with the state].”

Read more at miamiherald.com ...

Broward is the only county in FL where there is a dramatic difference between total number of votes for Governor (more) and votes for Senate. May suggest obvious vote fraud as fraudulent ballots were created for the Gov. race ????

It basically screams fraud.

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
They had till Wednesday to bring forth any ballots, it seems that they have run out of time, legally.
Once again, republican hopes rest on successful vote suppression
Is the law made to be broken or to be kept?
GOP sabotage is not protected by the law. Your party runs Florida, they'll just have to Kavanaugh things on through.
If the law states that after Wednesday no more ballots are to be presented, then that is the law. How is it the very LIBERAL county of Broward keeps fucking up their counts. Common Core?

Florida is already gone. They gave felons the right to vote. Felons always vote Democrat.

Probably a lot of them are republicans.

Most are Democrats. Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
If it was 7 in 10 the other way would you have posted it Mr Independent?? lol

Because I knew from past threads the information was wrong Mr. Holierthanthou.
He's really Mr Dumber-than-anyone and Mr. Nasty-piece-of-work.

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
They had till Wednesday to bring forth any ballots, it seems that they have run out of time, legally.
What law are you referring too ? Emoluments ? Senate conformation of crooked AG? etc etc
Did the rest of you hear something?

GOP sabotage is not protected by the law. Your party runs Florida, they'll just have to Kavanaugh things on through.
If the law states that after Wednesday no more ballots are to be presented, then that is the law. How is it the very LIBERAL county of Broward keeps fucking up their counts. Common Core?
I fail to see how the Dim cheaters can get around that law. Any ballots "found" after the deadline are null and void.

Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda) Snipes attributed the slow pace of vote-counting to the number of votes and the size of the ballot. She had no answers for why her office was reporting two different numbers for total ballots cast, with one figure showing 695,799 and another showing 716,268. Nor could she say why so many voters may have overlooked or skipped the U.S. Senate race.

“I have not had an opportunity to take a look at that,” she said about the under-voting issue in the Senate race. “I heard that for the first time yesterday. I just came out of a conference call [with the state].”

Read more at miamiherald.com ...

Broward is the only county in FL where there is a dramatic difference between total number of votes for Governor (more) and votes for Senate. May suggest obvious vote fraud as fraudulent ballots were created for the Gov. race ????
Or, it could be the ballot was poorly designed and favored the GOP.

But that explanation gets in way of the hysterical Republican narrative.
Or it could be that they are printing Democrat ballots like there is no tomorrow.

"I am asking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate this election immediately. No rag tag group of liberal activists or lawyers from D.C. will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in the state of Florida." - Senator Rick Scott

What about Arizona? After the election is over, days later suddenly Sinema is leading Senator McSally. This is very suspicious too. Who's investigating that situation?

Breaking: A liberal teacher in a liberal Florida county who's friends include the liberal running for governor....'found' a box of provisional ballots at the school two days AFTER the election. :eusa_eh:

Provisional Ballots are only filled out if a person does not have an ID to identify themselves. Then someone "subjective" goes through those ballots to see if a signature matches.

I say bullshit, Provisional Ballots should be illegal. No ID, NO VOTE.

Breaking: A liberal teacher in a liberal Florida county who's friends include the liberal running for governor....'found' a box of provisional ballots at the school two days AFTER the election. :eusa_eh:

Provisional Ballots are only filled out if a person does not have an ID to identify themselves. Then someone "subjective" goes through those ballots to see if a signature matches.

I say bullshit, Provisional Ballots should be illegal. No ID, NO VOTE.

The left are demanding all provisional ballots be counted, whether they are valid or not. Also they have already found that lowlife filth Dem's in Broward filled out a provisional ballot then came back and voted a 2nd time, shocker.

Democrats are not supposed to win elections -- most of the country supports Republicans...

So democrats can only win by stealing and stuff....

There is no cheating involved.

How do you know that?

Are you watching every canvass board in FLA?

I guess if she was cheating , Scott should of done something about it. By the way isn't Scott the real cheat with that health insurance company.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of her extensive and successful leadership and administrative skills, Dr. Snipes was asked by Governor Jeb Bush to serve out the term of Supervisor of Elections in Broward County. She began this appointment on November 20, 2003. She was re-elected for a four-term in November 2004, 2008, 2012, and again in 2016. During her tenure in this position, she has held several successful elections and under her leadership more than 50,000 local high school and college students have been registered to vote.

About the Supervisor

Forum List

Back