Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Sounds like a classic Dim ploy.
We really have to go some to outdo your lying cheaters,suppressors of the vote
Those who whine about "suppressing the vote" are simply acknowledging that they approve of voter fraud. Looking at the current antics in AZ and FL, Dims are hardly in a position to be whining about cheating and lying.

Show me any statistic that shows significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Yet you assfucks kept passing in in state after state until the courts stopped most of it.

Funny chit how you assfucks purge voter rolls in primarily Democrat districts. Where is the proof that those nsmes purged ever voted illegally? Where is the proof that they should be purged.
You would think the Democrats colluded with the Russians because I know how upset you are with Trump because of it. Not.

And really, denying the vote to Nasyive Americans by passing a law saying PO boxes don't count.
The fact that they are dead or no longer living in the precinct listed is the reason they should be purged, moron.

A P.O. box is not a residence.

There are always dead people on the voting rolls because it takes a little time to get them removed.., PROVE THEY ARE VOTING . You can't & that makes you a cheater.

Some people only have a PO Box asshole. It is not grounds to lose your right to vote.
Do think government officials that have been found guilty of voter fraud should be fired and penalized?

Do think government officials that have been found guilty of voter fraud should be fired and penalized?

The lions share of any election fraud has occurred and is occurring in Democrat controlled areas.

The lack of prosecutions says a lot about how much these fraudulent activities are being protected by someone with plenty of influence.

The left can't play fair and square..

All they do is cheat to win
I’m sorry...what were you saying?

02C2CBBF-215C-46E9-B93B-AF7C24E99E9F.jpeg

The lions share of any election fraud has occurred and is occurring in Democrat controlled areas.

The lack of prosecutions says a lot about how much these fraudulent activities are being protected by someone with plenty of influence.
Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Correct.
There are some on the Left with whom you can debate intelligently.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

So you ike the idea the WH users fake videos.
Funny thing is that it wasn't a fake video....nice try.

Not possible that it's repubs cheating in those dem areas trying to gain a foothold ? Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?
They would cheat if they're losing their foothold.

Those who whine about "suppressing the vote" are simply acknowledging that they approve of voter fraud. Looking at the current antics in AZ and FL, Dims are hardly in a position to be whining about cheating and lying.

Show me any statistic that shows significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Yet you assfucks kept passing in in state after state until the courts stopped most of it.

Funny chit how you assfucks purge voter rolls in primarily Democrat districts. Where is the proof that those nsmes purged ever voted illegally? Where is the proof that they should be purged.
You would think the Democrats colluded with the Russians because I know how upset you are with Trump because of it. Not.

And really, denying the vote to Nasyive Americans by passing a law saying PO boxes don't count.
The fact that they are dead or no longer living in the precinct listed is the reason they should be purged, moron.

There are always dead people on the voting rolls because it takes a little time to get them removed.., PROVE THEY ARE VOTING . You can't & that makes you a cheater.

Some people only have a PO Box asshole. It is not grounds to lose your right to vote.

PROVE THEY ARE VOTING .

PROVE THEY AREN'T.

You can't & that makes you a cheater.

Ditto

Still....the million dollar question in this entire thread is being missed.....

we KNOW the Left is committing fraud and stealing elections. But complaining is not enough.

PLEASE, can anyone start talking about REAL solutions and WHAT WE SHOULD DO????

But republicans wouldn't??

Of course illegals are voting, the investigation proved as much.

But fear not, once the democratic population replacement programs have been shut down, Florida will be solid red.

Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Correct.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.

Did you see it in real life?? I did and it was 2 different things

Of course illegals are voting, the investigation proved as much.

But fear not, once the democratic population replacement programs have been shut down, Florida will be solid red.
I'll be moving their soon NY doesn't need my families votes Florida does

Why should dems cheat when they already have the state?

To KEEP the state?
But republican don't ,trying to gain the state??? like fla in 2000

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
You mean like they did in the 2000 election?
Gotta give the dimocraps an A for effort on that one. Even after the multiple recounts and hanging chads. The shrub still pulled it out.
You needed the SB supremes to steal that from Gore
Well dumbass, you might delve a little deeper in to wiki and check out the media recount.
Checkout the count of a bunch of leftwing hacks who were in the tank for Gore?

But republicans wouldn't??
Nope. Have you noticed all the demonstrations and crying and vandalism going on by republicans like Democrats did after losing in 2016?

What's your objection to getting them off the roles? Obviously, it's because you support voter fraud.

Correct.

Did you see it in real life?? I did and it was 2 different things

doctored?

if, by doctored, you mean they slowed down the video, yes, it was doctored.

Otherwise, no

Forum List

Back