Democrats Under Investigation for Criminal Activity....AGAIN!

I urge you to do a simple google search. It all began early in the campaign when he told you he was so rich that he could fund his own campaign and not be beholden to anyone. Or maybe we can begin with his "investigators" in Hawaii who found out the truth about Obama.
I urge you to tell us why you are so bent out of shape, snowflake, about Trump; yet, you never expressed this much rabid hostility towards your 'messiah' who lied his ass off his entire 8 years in office.

Hillary Clinton, the career self-serving criminal bitch you wanted to be President - but who FAILED miserably, spent her entire political career lying her ass off - again, you never demonstrated concern over her / her lies.

Just because I don't nurture your rabid partisan hatred and hypocritical nature doesn't mean I am NOT concerned with Trump not being completely honest. That being said...

If you and other snowflakes weren't so record-setting, monumentally, gawd-awful f*ing partisanly HYPOCRITICAL about the subject we / I might take you more seriously. Since you ARE, and considering Obama and Hillary have set the bar for 'lying', I laugh at you.

Karam is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.
'Elections have consequences' - Barak Obama

Suck it up, snowflake.
Tell us these Obama- Clinton lies, Einstein. List them all

I was only giving you a small sample, if you know how try google. It will only take seconds. Now tell us about Obamas lies
Glad to see you gave up on the 'Popular vote' disaster...but why don't you stop trying to distract from the thread topic and get back to the fact that Liberals can't seem to stop breaking the law...?!

You don't seem to be too upset about Trumps daily lies- should that make you angry that your President is a pathetic liar
Sorry, I am completely numb to lies thanks to Barry and Hillary...besides, we are talking about CRIMES....more LIBERAL crimes.
You got balls to talk about any supposed lies of Obama or Hillary after Trump has lied to us every single day.
What lies is that? Be specific .

I urge you to do a simple google search. It all began early in the campaign when he told you he was so rich that he could fund his own campaign and not be beholden to anyone. Or maybe we can begin with his "investigators" in Hawaii who found out the truth about Obama.
I urge you to tell us why you are so bent out of shape, snowflake, about Trump; yet, you never expressed this much rabid hostility towards your 'messiah' who lied his ass off his entire 8 years in office.

Hillary Clinton, the career self-serving criminal bitch you wanted to be President - but who FAILED miserably, spent her entire political career lying her ass off - again, you never demonstrated concern over her / her lies.

Just because I don't nurture your rabid partisan hatred and hypocritical nature doesn't mean I am NOT concerned with Trump not being completely honest. That being said...

If you and other snowflakes weren't so record-setting, monumentally, gawd-awful f*ing partisanly HYPOCRITICAL about the subject we / I might take you more seriously. Since you ARE, and considering Obama and Hillary have set the bar for 'lying', I laugh at you.

Karam is a bitch.

Suck it up, snowflake.
Obama was awarded lie of the year dumbass.

You don't seem to be too upset about Trumps daily lies- should that make you angry that your President is a pathetic liar
Sorry, I am completely numb to lies thanks to Barry and Hillary...besides, we are talking about CRIMES....more LIBERAL crimes.
You got balls to talk about any supposed lies of Obama or Hillary after Trump has lied to us every single day.
Try "google" it will take seconds

Karam is a bitch.

Suck it up, snowflake.
What was the lie of the year?

Just more hot air from the RaTz as their balloon continues to deflate. They can be amusing at times but they need new material. The same ol whine, time after time...
You complain about our whining, but NEVER Trump lies. That tell us a whole lot about you

You keep screeching about Trump lies.
What lies? Be specific.

Bwahahahaha!!!
Seriously? Thats all you got?
Barry was the biggest liar in presidential history and thats all you can come up with on Trump?:lmao:
I was only giving you a small sample, if you know how try google. It will only take seconds. Now tell us about Obamas lies

upload_2017-2-3_13-13-52.png

Obama’s biggest whoppers

You complain about our whining, but NEVER Trump lies. That tell us a whole lot about you

What lies? Be specific.
We can also talk about his tax returns he promised to release, or maybe putting Hillary in jail, Or maybe defunding the ACA on his very first day. The list covers hundreds of pages of lies

So you'd rather he just eliminate Barrycare the first day and leave people without coverage?
How very liberal of you....
That was his promise, why did he make it?
He is working on it. Already got rid of the mandate.

What lies? Be specific.

Bwahahahaha!!!
Barry was the biggest liar in presidential history and thats all you can come up with on Trump?:lmao:

View attachment 110514
Obama’s biggest whoppers
Its there any right wing bull shyte that you won't believe

Try "google" it will take seconds
Then do the same with obama, there are plenty.

What lies? Be specific.
We can also talk about his tax returns he promised to release, or maybe putting Hillary in jail, Or maybe defunding the ACA on his very first day. The list covers hundreds of pages of lies

So you'd rather he just eliminate Barrycare the first day and leave people without coverage?
How very liberal of you....
That was his promise, why did he make it?

Well he has been busy.....erasing barry's legacy.

Karam is a bitch.

Suck it up, snowflake.
If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.

There is not enough time in the day to post them all here, snowflake.

Why don't we hit a couple of the highlights -

'The ACA won't cost a dime / will pay for itself.'
- Would have been the 1st time in history.

'If you like your doctor / plan you can keep them.'

'The $500 Million is for Zika in the US'
- ...just before he handed it over to the UN for their new global initiative

'It was all over a video'

9 Biggest Lies Obama Told In His DNC Speech

Washington Post catalogues the biggest lies Obama ever told

Obama’s lies kill public’s trust

-------------------------

But enough of nurturing your attempts to hijack the thread....

So why can't liberals stop breaking the law, snowflake?

What lies? Be specific.

Bwahahahaha!!!

View attachment 110514
Obama’s biggest whoppers
Its there any right wing bull shyte that you won't believe

Yeah...because WAPO is sooooo rightwing.:rolleyes-41:
Obama’s biggest whoppers

Don't be scared, we'll go slow....
You can't go any slower, which is why I typed the last post slowly for you, so you can keep up.

So you still don't know what a contractor is?
I didn't know that unnamed IT contractors were automatically criminal "democrats"

LOL @ your shrill garbage.

They were hired by the democrats, retard.

Learn to read.

They're IT contractors.

You're telling me politicians hire technology professionals based on their political ideology? How fucked up are you?

Karam is a bitch.

Suck it up, snowflake.
If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.

Would that we could go back to the days of THAT being an astounding lie.

It's a new era, where a new president lies so often, it's his language:

PolitiFact's 2016 Lie of the Year: Fake news

[

They're IT contractors.

You're telling me politicians hire technology professionals based on their political ideology? How fucked up are you?

You fascist democrats never do ANYTHING without considering political ideology.

Besides, most of them were no doubt related to the house members who hired them and kicking back a portion of the contract proceeds. That's how democrats work.

Forum List

Back