Democrats versus Republicans in four charts

It's your assertion, and you have not offered evidence for it. Typical of you. Then you want rebuttal of your opinion.
Once again Fake Jake:

"Exactly what did Obama do during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states?"
Once again it is your assertion he did nothing. Give us some info so I can rebuttal. You can't. ... :cool:

Republicans on the USMB go on endlessly that Democrats are all on welfare and Republicans and Red States pay for everything.

It all comes down to dollars and cents.

DhNTfGaXUAAi7ri.jpg

Look at a map of the states, it's easy to see why the difference.
DhNTmESX4AEftYf.jpg

Education if very important. It's true that you can spend a lot of money on degrees that are pretty much worthless as far as a good paying job. But a good degree is better than no degree.

And regardless what Republicans say, college is NOT bad for America.

DhNTSF4WkAEmcfJ.jpg

It's like the bottom of all four categories are nearly solid Red.
DhNTXDGW4AE4qAB.jpg

How many of those states at the bottom are part of Appalachia?

If the GOP is so good at ending poverty, then explain Appalachia. Or even Red States.

Democrats need to fight smarter and harder if we want to save this country. Republicans can't do it. They don't have the sense, the education nor the tools. And they are too easily led by a con man.

So, in other words, Deanie:
A). 2 of the 3 top states that give the most are RED.
B). Glad to know we are sucking you Blueies DRY.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Once again it is your assertion he did nothing. Give us some info so I can rebuttal. You can't.
Fake Jake try to pay attention for once.

I never said that your god Obama didn't do anything.

Just asking you to tell us what he accomplished during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states?

Thank you. .... :cool:

Charts? Screw charts!

Trump beat Hillary.
Hillary couldn't win the DNC Nomination
Volumes of evidence if crimes by Dems
No evidence of Trump Collusion/crime
The GOP control the WH, House, & Senate
Best Economy in decades
Lowest Unemployment in decades
Better / Full-Time Jobs
Raises / Bonuses
Record Stock Market
Fewer Americans on Food Stamps
Fewer Americans on Unemployment
Fewer Americans on Welfare
2 USSC Nominee picks
GOP/Trump WINNING

Dems calling for President's child to be kidnapped, caged, & raped

Dems calling for women in Trump administration to be kidnapped, caged, & raped

Democrat attempted to assassinate GOP politicians

ICE and Secret Service attacked / injured by insane snowflakes

Dems / Libs / snowflakes passed 'bat-shit-crazy' on way to violent insane domestic threats....

No charts needed. Just look at the facts / what's going on!

Once again it is your assertion he did nothing. Give us some info so I can rebuttal. You can't.
Fake Jake try to pay attention for once.

I never said that your god Obama didn't do anything.

Just asking you to tell us what he accomplished during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states?

Thank you. .... :cool:
It's your assertion, Sunni Man. I don't have to do anything about it. That's up to you.

Deanie boy I've noticed that on several threads you go on and on about the poor white people in Appalachia, and somehow it's Pres. Trump's fault they have been in poverty for decades.

Let me ask a pointed question: Exactly what did Obama do during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states? ... :cool:
What efforts have President Trump made to alleviate poverty in the Appalachia are and the surrounding southern states?
Unemployment at an record low!

Republicans on the USMB go on endlessly that Democrats are all on welfare and Republicans and Red States pay for everything.

DhNTfGaXUAAi7ri.jpg

DhNTmESX4AEftYf.jpg

Education if very important. It's true that you can spend a lot of money on degrees that are pretty much worthless as far as a good paying job. But a good degree is better than no degree.

DhNTSF4WkAEmcfJ.jpg

DhNTXDGW4AE4qAB.jpg

If the GOP is so good at ending poverty, then explain Appalachia. Or even Red States.

Democrats need to fight smarter and harder if we want to save this country. Republicans can't do it. They don't have the sense, the education nor the tools. And they are too easily led by a con man.

I often put forth the idea of splitting up the US into two or three smaller countries so conservatives can go their own way and have their own country, and then do all they do in red states in their own country on a national scale. Very few of them like the idea and this is why. The blue states are the successful states, the states where people make money and are successful. The red states are the taking states where college is viewed as the devil's work and welfare is widely used.

If conservatives actually had to go form a country of their own and ran it by the rules red states are run by the entire country would be one big Appalachia with a 50ft wall around it.

Imagine how arrogant are the people at Fox News and con-talk-radio that they have actually convinced all these people to believe the opposite of what the reality is. And how sad that so many people are forever convinced to vote against their own best interest in all these red states.

And the lefties like yourself we would big one big Chicago or Detroit. Besides look at Calif and Illinois two very blue states in a mess.

:laughing0301:

Deanie boy I've noticed that on several threads you go on and on about the poor white people in Appalachia, and somehow it's Pres. Trump's fault they have been in poverty for decades.

Let me ask a pointed question: Exactly what did Obama do during his 8 years in office to eradicate poverty in Appalachia and the surrounding southern states? ... :cool:
What efforts have President Trump made to alleviate poverty in the Appalachia are and the surrounding southern states?

Remove regulations on coal mining.

DhNTfGaXUAAi7ri.jpg

DhNTmESX4AEftYf.jpg

DhNTSF4WkAEmcfJ.jpg

DhNTXDGW4AE4qAB.jpg

It's funny how I kick rderps ass in one thread and he makes another.

Forum List

Back