Democrats want Pelosi shredder video taken down

Won’t be a next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, Pelosi will not be Speaker in 2021...
She's hoping to be POTUS by then.

And I am hoping to wake with someone that look like Ana De Armas and not someone like Rosie O'Donnell but my chances of that is slim and Pelosi chance of being President is slimmer than my wish!

She could have used Trump not shaking her hand and really made herself a victim but she lost her shit and ripped up a Presidential SOTU speech on the House floor. The lefties are screaming that ripping it up was justified “because it was lies” but have yet to say what those lies are. Was it a lie that a Tuskegee airmen was acknowledged and honored?

Her fate in History is sealed. The optics say it all.

She could have used Trump not shaking her hand and really made herself a victim but she lost her shit and ripped up a Presidential SOTU speech on the House floor. The lefties are screaming that ripping it up was justified “because it was lies” but have yet to say what those lies are. Was it a lie that a Tuskegee airmen was acknowledged and honored?

Wouldn't have mattered what he said.

This was clearly a planned stunt. Now she's upset because this is all about the optics, and now her own stunt is being used against her.

Some people never learn. Lol.

Wouldn't have mattered what he said.

This was clearly a planned stunt. Now she's upset because this is all about the optics, and now her own stunt is being used against her.

Some people never learn. Lol.

Sometimes you can't save people from themselves.

Jo

No one cares what they want anymore.
They are just snivelin'. As always. Petulant Pelosis temper tantrum will be played over and over again until our Great and Just President wins a second term.

It has started a massive wave of fund raising. somebody should have told her before she did that all she was doing was putting money in Trump's campaign coffer.

Jo
Seems like. Even Fake News admitted it was a failure.

The pig was shit-faced on vodka and th0razine.

iu

Won’t be a next time.

True, Pelosi will not be Speaker in 2021...
She's hoping to be POTUS by then.

[emoji1787]

It's a lie. Do you support lies?

What am I saying?

Of course you do! You're a tRumpling!

Disregard.

Yeah but the video ain't no lie...
GUFFFFFFFFAWWWWW!

JO

That’s his mommy.

Yours says "hi".

Pelosi's ripping will be there for an Eternity.

Bitch!

it was MY FAVE part of the whole damned impeachment and state of the union address TV MARATHON. The memory will live on in my mind in the same way
as does the tumbling of the WTC

It's a lie. Do you support lies?

What am I saying?

Of course you do! You're a tRumpling!

Disregard.

Yeah but the video ain't no lie...
GUFFFFFFFFAWWWWW!

JO

That’s his mommy.

Yours says "hi".

That would be a miracle. And yours can’t speak with her mouth full.

Forum List

Back