Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

Instead of studying successful people, Progs would rather eliminate them. Somehow, this helps Progs cope with their lifelong sense of hopelessness and failure

Yes, "successful" people like the Koch Brothers/Walton family, 6 of the to 10 richest in the US, all inherited their money AND have captured Gov't with it. Wonderful

Grievously did Webb hold to his paranoid delusions, and grievously did he pay for it.

WHAT that HAS TO TO DO WITH anything, I don't get, but OK, try to understand I didn't try to use a loon site as a source Bubs
Forget it. Webb is a footnote in the dustbin of history, little to be remembered, while Reagan stands out as a giant of the 20th century.

That's just the way it is, Bub. Get over it.

:)

True, Ronnie showed the world how you can fund terrorists, then run from them, AND then increase taxes on the working man as you gut it for the richest, and then have the right create myths about you. What a wonderful guy

Instead of studying successful people, Progs would rather eliminate them. Somehow, this helps Progs cope with their lifelong sense of hopelessness and failure

Yes, "successful" people like the Koch Brothers/Walton family, 6 of the to 10 richest in the US, all inherited their money AND have captured Gov't with it. Wonderful
Wow, Glad you brought that up, since the Waltons are Democrats...

Hillary even served on their board.

So? Did Koch Industries steal your money? Does Walmart? Did you really believe you were going to get a 1/2 interest in that Nigerian Diamond mine?

Grievously did Webb hold to his paranoid delusions, and grievously did he pay for it.

WHAT that HAS TO TO DO WITH anything, I don't get, but OK, try to understand I didn't try to use a loon site as a source Bubs
Forget it. Webb is a footnote in the dustbin of history, little to be remembered, while Reagan stands out as a giant of the 20th century.

True, Ronnie showed the world how you can fund terrorists, then run from them, AND then increase taxes on the working man as you gut it for the richest, and then have the right create myths about you. What a wonderful guy
Reagan shoved your world up your own ass. He destroyed the Soviet Union and marginalized the left for over two decades, to the point that Willie Clinton was little more than a Blue-Dog Democrat.

That is history my simpleton aging hipster, not a myth.

They pay real estate taxes, gas taxes, sales taxes, local and state taxes
Funny how when you lying Leftists talk about some people not paying their "fair share" these taxes are not what you're talking about.

Actually, I am talking about all taxes

The tax burden has shifted away from the wealthy in the last thirty years. The promised prosperity and trickle down never happened
Who the hell do you think is paying all the federal taxes? The poorest half of the country??

What an idiot!!

Those who monopolize the majority of wealth and income pay the most taxes.......not nearly as much as they used to

That burden has been shifted to the middle class
Pay attention. Half of this country escapes all liability for federal income tax. So how is it that those who do pay taxes are not paying their "fair share" when so many pay nothing at all?

BTW, a fair tax that replaces the income tax is a good way to make sure everyone has skin in the game. The rich buy more, so they pay more taxes, but nobody dodges their part in paying taxes.
Half the country makes so little fucking money that they don't even reach the threshold to pay taxes

THAT should be your gripe....not how to we soak more money out of these people

Funny how when you lying Leftists talk about some people not paying their "fair share" these taxes are not what you're talking about.

The tax burden has shifted away from the wealthy in the last thirty years. The promised prosperity and trickle down never happened
Who the hell do you think is paying all the federal taxes? The poorest half of the country??

What an idiot!!

Those who monopolize the majority of wealth and income pay the most taxes.......not nearly as much as they used to

Pay attention. Half of this country escapes all liability for federal income tax. So how is it that those who do pay taxes are not paying their "fair share" when so many pay nothing at all?

BTW, a fair tax that replaces the income tax is a good way to make sure everyone has skin in the game. The rich buy more, so they pay more taxes, but nobody dodges their part in paying taxes.
Half the country makes so little fucking money that they don't even reach the threshold to pay taxes

That's because half the country are lazy Democrats that want us to support them...

Obamanomics work real well, don't they???

I suppose the same people that would respond to that poll would think Kim Kardashian would make a great first lady..., I mean woman or skank.
You suppose a lot of things. You actually suppose you are intelligent but youre wrong about that as well.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Still the rich outsourced, brought in h1b's and weakened the poors ability to form unions! Anyone wonder why the middle class is going down the drain??? Maybe it has something to do with republican pro-rich policies.

Last edited:

What an idiot!!

The loserterians are evil and their plan is to make these people as poor as the asian workers in order for their not to be a need for outsourcing. Truly evil people that don't give a two damns about this country.

Sure the Walton's are Dems., lol

Walmart PAC, Walton Family Political Contributions Favor Conservatives: Report

Walmart's PAC and the heirs to the company's fortune are spending millions to influence the political process -- and their money is often going to boost conservative candidates and causes, according to claims by a union-backed coalition pushing for more rights for Walmart workers.

Waltons donated about $400,000 to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC associated with Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney

Walmart PAC's Political Spending Revealed

Still the rich outsourced, brought in h1b's and weaken the poors ability to form unions! Anyone wonder why the middle class is going down the drain??? Maybe it has something to do with republican pro-rich policies.
Damn, did you sleep through 6 1/2 years of Obama's presidency???

Well...let's see.

We can put each school next to a large path of ground. On that ground we can plant gardens, set up a chicken coup and have a pasture for some cattle.

The kids can take part of their day to work in the fields. They can learn farming, biology and some other useful things. Like how to kill chickens.

We'll pay cooks to turn this production into good fare for the children.

I kinda like it. That way we know the kids are getting exercise, are not home or in after school care playing video games or watching movies,

They can grow wheat for breads.

They can also learn how to can so they can put up the harvest for Winter.

The parents of these kids can help too.

Then we kill the line item budgets for bringing in food from overpaid contractors.

Perfect !!!!
I like it only you don't go far enough. We can set up factories next to schools, work houses, make them sew shoes and clothes
The money can go to the wealthy who will trickle it down with wealth and prosperity for all

As usual, you show up to dump (literally) one of your fallacies into the thread.

The factories could be set up for their parents who obviously can't afford to feed them.

But, then you are right. Why would we want to connect these kids to the fruits of their labors.

Let's let others feed them while they languish in school learning about how the Federal Government is such a great caretaker.

Wouldn't want them to miss recess now would we ?
Maybe we can have them do chores for the rich kids

Let them see how the better half lives

If we could find 100 of them with ropes maybe they could help you pull your head out of your ass.

I understand you hate the rich.

Class envy has always been a problem for left wing morons like you.

Teaching kids to work would not be an issue.

Guess what ?

The rich kids would be in the fields too.

did you forget stats.....in the womb must be protected at all costs..out of the womb let em starve...the conservative way.....o my wwjd
. Conservatives give more to charity than liberals ever do. You people think "caring" is giving.
That has proven to be bullshit

Conservatives give to their church....very little ends up in the hands of the needy
I rarely meet conservatives when I go volunteer for different causes. I meet tons of liberals. I do know a guy in Florida that owns a chain of hotels that does some great work but he is a con.

Yeah, cons don't tend to volunteer at Gay and Lesbian Parades. They are, after all, homophobes.

Sure the Walton's are Dems., lol

Walmart PAC, Walton Family Political Contributions Favor Conservatives: Report

Walmart's PAC and the heirs to the company's fortune are spending millions to influence the political process -- and their money is often going to boost conservative candidates and causes, according to claims by a union-backed coalition pushing for more rights for Walmart workers.

Waltons donated about $400,000 to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC associated with Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney

Walmart PAC's Political Spending Revealed

Hillary Clinton Wal Mart
In six years as a member of the Wal-Mart board of directors, between 1986 and 1992, Hillary Clinton remained silent as the world's largest retailer waged a major campaign against labor unions seeking to represent store workers.

Well...let's see.

We can put each school next to a large path of ground. On that ground we can plant gardens, set up a chicken coup and have a pasture for some cattle.

The kids can take part of their day to work in the fields. They can learn farming, biology and some other useful things. Like how to kill chickens.

We'll pay cooks to turn this production into good fare for the children.

I kinda like it. That way we know the kids are getting exercise, are not home or in after school care playing video games or watching movies,

They can grow wheat for breads.

They can also learn how to can so they can put up the harvest for Winter.

The parents of these kids can help too.

Then we kill the line item budgets for bringing in food from overpaid contractors.

Perfect !!!!
I like it only you don't go far enough. We can set up factories next to schools, work houses, make them sew shoes and clothes
The money can go to the wealthy who will trickle it down with wealth and prosperity for all

As usual, you show up to dump (literally) one of your fallacies into the thread.

The factories could be set up for their parents who obviously can't afford to feed them.

But, then you are right. Why would we want to connect these kids to the fruits of their labors.

Let's let others feed them while they languish in school learning about how the Federal Government is such a great caretaker.

Wouldn't want them to miss recess now would we ?
Maybe we can have them do chores for the rich kids

Let them see how the better half lives

If we could find 100 of them with ropes maybe they could help you pull your head out of your ass.

I understand you hate the rich.

Class envy has always been a problem for left wing morons like you.

Teaching kids to work would not be an issue.

Guess what ?

The rich kids would be in the fields too.

And you hate the other 99% of America...Everything was working so well before your fucking policies fucked this country. Traitor.

Reagan shoved your world up your own ass. He destroyed the Soviet Union and marginalized the left for over two decades, to the point that Willie Clinton was little more than a Blue-Dog Democrat.

That is history my simpleton aging hipster, not a myth.

Sure, it WASN'T 45 years of US policy started by Dem Prez but super hero Ronnie Reagan *shaking head*

Putin still have thousands of warheads pointing at US Bubs?

Yes, BJ Bill IS by far the best Conservative Prez since Ike, but he did bring fiscal responsibility to the W/H after Ronnie, increasing tax revenues back to what Carter had US at, 20% of GDP. Of course Dubya/GOP quickly took them down below 15% of GDP

Bullshit, and you got caught in a lie...
Not at all...

Every one of those delicious Obamameals are as likely to appear as the bullshit photos that conservatives post
Face it, you got caught in a lie, and now you're trying to pass it off as waste and abuse by Obozo..

You are such a fucking loser....
Lobster Tuesday is no lie....the children love it
Bullshit...

That type of menu would make the program so unaffordable the kids couldn't eat for the rest of the week...

But keep saying first graders are eating five -star cuisine that the average taxpayers normally can't afford...

Idiot.
Its obvious you have zero leadership skills, zero problem solving skills, and are nothing but a yes man.

Only a wingnut (left or right) could post such a statement.

Your ignorance vastly overshadows your arrogance.

Cracker.

Forum List

Back