Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

I belong to the greatest society on earth and also the wealthiest
We can afford to feed our children

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.
Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

People have children all the time and are not able to care for them to your standards. Its a natural phenomenon. As a citizen of a capitalistic society you have to pay taxes to take care of those unable to meet your standards.

Poor people shouldn't have kids. When a mother on welfare has more kids, we the taxpayers must insist on sterilization. THINK

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even address parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.

Last edited:

I can afford to feed mine. Can you?

I don't know...How much do your kids eat?
You don't know if you can afford to feed your kids? I guess the EBT card makes that deduction difficult. Since you're poor, obesity is likely involved, and that's not good at all.

We were talking about feeding your kids

I could probably feed them...........Do they like Liberal Food? You know......Tofu, bean sprouts, green tea

Then move to your own personal island where you can make all the rules. In my country you will pay your taxes or go to prison.
Bizarre post, but suffice it to say if you ever had to feed your own children you might feel different, that is of course if you knew who they were and they knew you.
Its not bizarre. Evidently you can barely feed your own children and have nothing left over for charity. Your issue is the result of a poor life filled with bad choices.
Really, you consider the government feeding your kids a success? We obviously see things differently. Feed your own kids! To some it's a matter of pride, a concept doubtless foreign to you.

People have children all the time and are not able to care for them to your standards. Its a natural phenomenon. As a citizen of a capitalistic society you have to pay taxes to take care of those unable to meet your standards.

Poor people shouldn't have kids. When a mother on welfare has more kids, we the taxpayers must insist on sterilization. THINK
In that case you would have never been born you cave monkey.

Then move to your own personal island where you can make all the rules. In my country you will pay your taxes or go to prison.
Bizarre post, but suffice it to say if you ever had to feed your own children you might feel different, that is of course if you knew who they were and they knew you.
Its not bizarre. Evidently you can barely feed your own children and have nothing left over for charity. Your issue is the result of a poor life filled with bad choices.
Really, you consider the government feeding your kids a success? We obviously see things differently. Feed your own kids! To some it's a matter of pride, a concept doubtless foreign to you.
Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.

I could probably feed them...........Do they like Liberal Food? You know......Tofu, bean sprouts, green tea
By all means, feed your kids as you see fit, and if you feel like it, chip in to feeds Asc's. Leave me out of it.

Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.
This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even addressing parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.
Someone doesnt understand the meaning of vicious circle. So your solution is to let the kids starve so they no incentive to do anything other than to steal?

This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.
Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

d9de60269e030fd960ad4c74c25e4a26.jpg

144.png

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg
redneck.jpg

Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?
I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.

I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.
If you dont live in the US then you should mind your own business if you are not down for helping children. Your attitude is not appreciated in this country. If you live in some ghetto slum in europe that is of your own choosing. Again your poor decisions in life have led you to where you are at this moment. Broke and destitute.

Why have children if you can't feed them? Why should I have to pay for the kids you have and can't feed?

Why wouldn't you want to feed children?

Then YOU go ahead and feed them. Take your money and go to some ghetto and feed a bunch of starving kids because their parents spend their welfare check on drugs and lotto.

Our poorest of poor live like royalty compared to the rest of the world's poor

Forum List

Back