Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

2dsLxko.jpg

Why have children if you can't feed them? Why should I have to pay for the kids you have and can't feed?

Why wouldn't you want to feed children?

Then YOU go ahead and feed them. Take your money and go to some ghetto and feed a bunch of starving kids because their parents spend their welfare check on drugs and lotto.

I belong to the greatest society on earth and also the wealthiest

We can afford to feed our children
Our poorest of poor live like royalty compared to the rest of the world's poor
and?

Why have children if you can't feed them? Why should I have to pay for the kids you have and can't feed?

Why wouldn't you want to feed children?

Then YOU go ahead and feed them. Take your money and go to some ghetto and feed a bunch of starving kids because their parents spend their welfare check on drugs and lotto.

Our poorest of poor live like royalty compared to the rest of the world's poor
Which has what to do with the point?

Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.
This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.
Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?
I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.
If you dont live in the US then you should mind your own business if you are not down for helping children. Your attitude is not appreciated in this country. If you live in some ghetto slum in europe that is of your own choosing. Again your poor decisions in life have led you to where you are at this moment. Broke and destitute.
It really angers you when people object to feeding you kids, eh? Do you think that because some distant ancestor of yours was dumb enough to be captured and sold as a slave in Africa hundreds if years ago, you and your children and your children's children have to be fed into perpetuity?

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even addressing parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.
Someone doesnt understand the meaning of vicious circle. So your solution is to let the kids starve so they no incentive to do anything other than to steal?

Vicious circle is blacks keep voting for Democrats who keep blacks in permanent underclass by giving them schools that don't teach. You can't read or write or think, that's OK, come get your Mac N Cheese

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even addressing parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.

Welcome to liberalism and the Dimocrat party. They need people needing them, in their lives "self-sufficient" is dirty terminology.

Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.
This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.
Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?
I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.
If you dont live in the US then you should mind your own business if you are not down for helping children. Your attitude is not appreciated in this country. If you live in some ghetto slum in europe that is of your own choosing. Again your poor decisions in life have led you to where you are at this moment. Broke and destitute.
It really angers you when people object to feeding you kids, eh? Do you think that because some distant ancestor of yours was dumb enough to be captured and sold as a slave in Africa hundreds if years ago, you and your children and your children's children have to be fed into perpetuity?
No it makes me laugh because the kids are going to get fed regardless of if you as a foreigner agrees or disagrees. Its hilarious that you live in a slum in europe and cant feed your children but now you are angry we want to feed kids in the US.

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said

I say go for it. The parents would have to forgo their food stamps in leiu of feeding their kids three squares a day.

Someone doesnt understand the meaning of vicious circle. So your solution is to let the kids starve so they no incentive to do anything other than to steal?

Vicious circle is blacks keep voting for Democrats who keep blacks in permanent underclass by giving them schools that don't teach. You can't read or write or think, that's OK, come get your Mac N Cheese
Vicious circles also keep you and other poor white trash voting repub waiting for the "tinkle down" promise to take effect..

No,No, No! You're talking about Gypsies. They're kind of the jungle bunnies of East Europe.

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.
Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

d9de60269e030fd960ad4c74c25e4a26.jpg

144.png

Fucking teaching adults to be irresponsible parents.

Welcome to liberalism and the Dimocrat party. They need people needing them, in their lives "self-sufficient" is dirty terminology.
They don't (or won't) understand that constantly doing this destroys incentive, self respect and dignity.

We've done this to generations of Americans now, and we're seeing the result: Parents (who were once children of parents) of whom we expect less and less, and it's manifesting in having to do more and more of this. What do we expect?

Three meals a day now. Let's just completely give in and make schools a repository for parents to drop their kids off permanently. Fuck it. We can't expect them to actually PARENT.

And, predictably, look at what they do: If you're not for this, you want kids to die. Brilliant.

Last edited:

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.
Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

144.png

Democrats have been waging the "War on Poverty" for 50 fucking years now

50 Years!!

We have more poor people and more debt than ever!

maybe it's time to try something that works and not create inter-generational government dependent fatherless Democrat voters?

They don't (or won't) understand that constantly doing this destroys incentive, self respect and dignity.

We've done this to generations of Americans now, and we're seeing the result: Parents (who were once children of parents) of whom we expect less and less, and it's manifesting in having to do more and more of this.

Three meals a day now. Let's just completely give in and make schools a repository for parents to drop their kids off permanently. Fuck it. We can't expect them to actually PARENT.

And, predictably, look at what they do: If you're not for this, you want kids to die. Brilliant.

Yep, exactly.

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

144.png

50 Years!!

maybe it's time to try something that works and not create inter-generational government dependent fatherless Democrat voters?
Thats because conservatives have been waging a war on those that wage war on poverty.

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said
I think while we continue to have poor single women having children, we will have to continue programs like this. I think instead we should really do a push to get poor single women to stop having children.

So while I don't agree we should let poor kids go hungry, we need to do something about these people having children they can't afford. I don't have kids because I don't want to pay for kids and I can afford them. Why do people who can't afford kids keep having them? So stop it. And so maybe not giving them a free lunch is a way to get them to stop? I don't think we should punish the kids who are already here but maybe we should give the poor people a message that in 3 years the free lunch stuff ends. Stop having babies. Run public service announcements. Just as many as Hillary and Trump and Jeb will run next year. Run them all day every day telling poor women the free lunch is done on Sept 8th 2018. Any kids you have now can have a free lunch but any more kids you better get an abortion or take the morning after pill.

And a mad push to implant a IUD into every poor women having sex.

I think while we continue to have poor single women having children, we will have to continue programs like this. I think instead we should really do a push to get poor single women to stop having children.

So while I don't agree we should let poor kids go hungry, we need to do something about these people having children they can't afford. I don't have kids because I don't want to pay for kids and I can afford them. Why do people who can't afford kids keep having them? So stop it. And so maybe not giving them a free lunch is a way to get them to stop? I don't think we should punish the kids who are already here but maybe we should give the poor people a message that in 3 years the free lunch stuff ends. Stop having babies. Run public service announcements. Just as many as Hillary and Trump and Jeb will run next year. Run them all day every day telling poor women the free lunch is done on Sept 8th 2018. Any kids you have now can have a free lunch but any more kids you better get an abortion or take the morning after pill.

And a mad push to implant a IUD into every poor women having sex.
Its pretty straightforward what needs to be done but cons will be against any of that and continue to put up roadblocks.

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

144.png

50 Years!!

Dimocrat enabling is passed on from generation to generation, it never ends and instead it gets only worse as people more and more are trained to expect their government to fulfill their role and meet all of their needs.

Forum List

Back