Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said
I think while we continue to have poor single women having children, we will have to continue programs like this. I think instead we should really do a push to get poor single women to stop having children.

So while I don't agree we should let poor kids go hungry, we need to do something about these people having children they can't afford. I don't have kids because I don't want to pay for kids and I can afford them. Why do people who can't afford kids keep having them? So stop it. And so maybe not giving them a free lunch is a way to get them to stop? I don't think we should punish the kids who are already here but maybe we should give the poor people a message that in 3 years the free lunch stuff ends. Stop having babies. Run public service announcements. Just as many as Hillary and Trump and Jeb will run next year. Run them all day every day telling poor women the free lunch is done on Sept 8th 2018. Any kids you have now can have a free lunch but any more kids you better get an abortion or take the morning after pill.

And a mad push to implant a IUD into every poor women having sex.
Its pretty straightforward what needs to be done but cons will be against any of that and continue to put up roadblocks.
The cons are on board with all of my idea except the abortion or birth control part. They love poor people having kids. Cheap worker pool to hire from. And they can use the crime to divide us.

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said
I think while we continue to have poor single women having children, we will have to continue programs like this. I think instead we should really do a push to get poor single women to stop having children.

So while I don't agree we should let poor kids go hungry, we need to do something about these people having children they can't afford. I don't have kids because I don't want to pay for kids and I can afford them. Why do people who can't afford kids keep having them? So stop it. And so maybe not giving them a free lunch is a way to get them to stop? I don't think we should punish the kids who are already here but maybe we should give the poor people a message that in 3 years the free lunch stuff ends. Stop having babies. Run public service announcements. Just as many as Hillary and Trump and Jeb will run next year. Run them all day every day telling poor women the free lunch is done on Sept 8th 2018. Any kids you have now can have a free lunch but any more kids you better get an abortion or take the morning after pill.

Its pretty straightforward what needs to be done but cons will be against any of that and continue to put up roadblocks.

It's your ilk that put up the roadblocks, as you train people to be irresponsible.

Why have children if you can't feed them? Why should I have to pay for the kids you have and can't feed?

Why wouldn't you want to feed children?

Then YOU go ahead and feed them. Take your money and go to some ghetto and feed a bunch of starving kids because their parents spend their welfare check on drugs and lotto.

I belong to the greatest society on earth and also the wealthiest

We can afford to feed our children
Our poorest of poor live like royalty compared to the rest of the world's poor

Yes, FIRST WORLD POOR VERSUS THIRD WORLD POOR? No cognitive abilities huh?

It's your ilk that put up the roadblocks, as you train people to be irresponsible.
I train people to run over roadblocks. You are a flunky for those that put the road blocks up.

The cons are on board with all of my idea except the abortion or birth control part. They love poor people having kids. Cheap worker pool to hire from. And they can use the crime to divide us.
Your abortion idea sounds too much like eugenics.

2dsLxko.jpg

God fed them, not the Romans

But lets be real here...how many times is God expected to feed them?
Feed them once and they stick around like stray cats.....that is what Republican legislators teach us

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even addressing parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.
Someone doesnt understand the meaning of vicious circle. So your solution is to let the kids starve so they no incentive to do anything other than to steal?

Vicious circle is blacks keep voting for Democrats who keep blacks in permanent underclass by giving them schools that don't teach. You can't read or write or think, that's OK, come get your Mac N Cheese
Vicious circles also keep you and other poor white trash voting repub waiting for the "tinkle down" promise to take effect..

Tell me again how Walmart, Apple, Microsoft, GE, your landlord, your grocer and your bank are stealing your money

I love that story

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.
Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

d9de60269e030fd960ad4c74c25e4a26.jpg

144.png

Democrats have been waging the "War on Poverty" for 50 fucking years now

50 Years!!

We have more poor people and more debt than ever!

maybe it's time to try something that works and not create inter-generational government dependent fatherless Democrat voters?

Republicans have been waging a "War on the Poor" for 50 years

Hey, what the hell gang. We can't expect parents to take care of their kids, so we have to. And we do.

Just keep lowering standards and expectations, keep letting parents off the hook, don't even addressing parenting, fuck it.

That's the brilliance of this constant drive to expect less from people: De facto increased dependence on someone else.
Someone doesnt understand the meaning of vicious circle. So your solution is to let the kids starve so they no incentive to do anything other than to steal?

Vicious circle is blacks keep voting for Democrats who keep blacks in permanent underclass by giving them schools that don't teach. You can't read or write or think, that's OK, come get your Mac N Cheese
Vicious circles also keep you and other poor white trash voting repub waiting for the "tinkle down" promise to take effect..

Tell me again how Walmart, Apple, Microsoft, GE, your landlord, your grocer and your bank are stealing your money

I love that story

Walmart steals our money by paying wages that require their employees to receive taxpayer funding to survive. We subsidize Walmart profits by feeding and housing their employees

Feed them once and they stick around like stray cats.....that is what Republican legislators teach us

i'm not interested in Republican legislatures.

First you Progs claim Jesus as your very own, then you lie, not misrepresent or misspeak, but outright lie about what he taught

I remember that part in the bible where the poor came to Jesus for help and he said....Get a job you freeloader!

Our kids?? OK - people should feed the kids that belong to them - not everybody else's.

BTW - america is not great. It's falling apart because it has turned into a welfare state. THINK, you miserable degenerate america-hating loonybird.
Thats just your inner cave monkey talking. All children in the US are "our children".

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

144.png

50 Years!!

maybe it's time to try something that works and not create inter-generational government dependent fatherless Democrat voters?

Fifty years and the GOP has fought it, defunded it, stripped it and demonized it for nearly fifty years too.

How We Won—and Lost—the War on Poverty, in 6 Charts
Fifty years ago, President Lyndon B. Johnson said it was a war America couldn't afford to lose. See how much poverty has changed since then.

poverty-01_2.png

The poverty rate for the elderly has fallen, as has child poverty. But as my colleague Kevin Drum noted last month, the working-age poverty rate has stayed flat for 40 years. It dropped from 20 percent in 1967 to about 15 percent in 1974, and remains there today.

poverty-02_1.png

The percent of Americans in deep poverty—those living on an income of less than $11,775 a year for a family of four—has hovered around 5 percent of the population for about 40 years.

poverty-03_1.png

Annually, $11,775 is not much. But try living on $2 a day, as Americans in more than 1.5 million households do. That number has jumped since 1996, when welfare reform kicked many families off of government assistance. (Note that when food stamps are included as income, the number of those living on $2 a day* decreases.)

poverty-04_1.png

Even though the portion of Americans in poverty has dropped, that doesn't mean that those above the poverty line—$23,550 for a family of four—have enough money to live on. A recent study by the Economic Policy Institute (EPI) of 615 communities in the US found that in all of those localities it was impossible for two parents who earn the federal minimum wage—$30,000 a year total—to support a family of four. For instance, the EPI analysis found that the monthly costs associated with "an adequate standard of living" in St. Louis include $830 for housing, $754 for food, $959 for child care, $607 for transportation, $1,457 for healthcare, $405 for other necessities, and $377 in taxes, for a grand total of $5,389 a month. That's far above the federal poverty line for a family of four, which is $1,962 a month. Here are the costs of living for a family of four in 13 cities across the United States, according to EPI:

poverty-05_0.png

The income disparity between white Americans and minorities remains stark. The current poverty rate for African Americans is 27.2 percent, and just 9.2 percent for white people. It's 25.6 for Hispanics, and 11.7 percent for Asian Americans.

poverty-06_1.png

How we won—and lost—the war on poverty, in 6 charts

TRILLIONS SPENT ON WAR, WE AT PEACE NOW? LOL

First you Progs claim Jesus as your very own, then you lie, not misrepresent or misspeak, but outright lie about what he taught

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

Mark 12:41-44 He sat down opposite the treasury, and watched the crowd putting money into the treasury. Many rich people put in large sums. 42 A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which are worth a penny. 43 Then he called his disciples and said to them, "Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the treasury. 44 For all of them have contributed out of their abundance; but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on."

Luke 14:12-14 He said also to the one who had invited him, "When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, in case they may invite you in return, and you would be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you, for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous."

Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.
This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.
Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?
I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.

If you don't live here, then you have ZERO to say.

Why have children if you can't feed them? Why should I have to pay for the kids you have and can't feed?

Why wouldn't you want to feed children?

Then YOU go ahead and feed them. Take your money and go to some ghetto and feed a bunch of starving kids because their parents spend their welfare check on drugs and lotto.

Our poorest of poor live like royalty compared to the rest of the world's poor

So what? Does that mean we should let our own deteriorate to equal those from other countries? Perhaps make them eat bugs instead of breakfast at school?

Last edited:

I remember that part in the bible where the poor came to Jesus for help and he said....Get a job you freeloader!

1When Jesus had finished saying all this to the people who were listening, he entered Capernaum. 2There a centurion’s servant, whom his master valued highly, was sick and about to die. 3The centurion heard of Jesus and sent some elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and heal his servant. 4When they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, “This man deserves to have you do this, 5because he loves our nation and has built our synagogue.” 6So Jesus went with them.

He was not far from the house when the centurion sent friends to say to him: “Lord, don’t trouble yourself, for I do not deserve to have you come under my roof.7That is why I did not even consider myself worthy to come to you. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. 8For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

9When Jesus heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel.”10Then the men who had been sent returned to the house and found the servant well.

Note who healed the servant, not a Roman, not a government program, not ObamaCare

I love that story
Actually I never told you that story in the first place. However since you asked Walmart pays substandard wages and requires people to get additional assistance, Apple sends its jobs overseas depriving us of tax revenue and causing more to go on welfare. Dont know much about Microsoft and GE but I am sure they do the same. I dont have a landlord. My grocer doesnt steal any money from me. My bank uses my money to make money and pays me a fraction of the profit. Anything else you need explained to you?

Who said anything about a success? I know you have lived a poor life but not being able to feed your biological kids is not a success.
This is the first time I've seen you admit to failure. It's a small step, but an important one.
Pointing out you have made poor choices in life is not a failure. Your negativity will lead to more horrible choices. Do you want to look back on your life at the end and regret you wasted your time on earth or do you want to stop the bleeding now and work towards getting off welfare?
I'm white and I don't live in the US. The chances of me getting welfare are zero. You're black and live in some shit hole in the US, so that's pretty much a given.

I know, your failure is cuz of slavery and racism.
If you dont live in the US then you should mind your own business if you are not down for helping children. Your attitude is not appreciated in this country. If you live in some ghetto slum in europe that is of your own choosing. Again your poor decisions in life have led you to where you are at this moment. Broke and destitute.
It really angers you when people object to feeding you kids, eh? Do you think that because some distant ancestor of yours was dumb enough to be captured and sold as a slave in Africa hundreds if years ago, you and your children and your children's children have to be fed into perpetuity?

I'll tell you what angers me... the holier than thou 'Christian' right who loves the fetus, but hates the child. Children born into poverty did not choose that & to punish THEM, because you think their welfare mamas are scamming the system don't deserve to go hungry. Most 'conservatives' want those babies born, but once that umbilical cord is cut--- then that baby is on their own.

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

Mark 12:41-44 He sat down opposite the treasury, and watched the crowd putting money into the treasury. Many rich people put in large sums. 42 A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which are worth a penny. 43 Then he called his disciples and said to them, "Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the treasury. 44 For all of them have contributed out of their abundance; but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on."

Luke 14:12-14 He said also to the one who had invited him, "When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, in case they may invite you in return, and you would be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you, for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous."

So how come your impoverished Socialist meccas are close to the Kingdom?

stalinchildren.jpg

d29-715.jpg

republican-jesus.jpg

144.png

50 Years!!

Wages have been stagnant since then too.

Forum List

Back