Democrats War on God.

I'm not the one confused here. Your premise is wong. It's a battle of free people that believe in God against the secular commies in our government.

Then the title of your OP was fake news. It is not a war on God, but on those who claim to follow the God
Whatever. Democrats hate God. Period.

Such silly generalizations do nothing but make you look dumb. Dems do not hate God anymore than Repubs do.
Do you think I really care what you think of me? The dems proved they hated God at the 2012 convention.

And the Repubs proved it in 2016
Nothing in the republican convention about removing God from being mentioned. The fact Trump was elected is a personal problem for you and many others still butthurt and can't face reality.

This topic obviously disturbs the moderator on duty. Too bad. Grow up.
why ignore what is being said to you? your OP is complete bullshit and a mod called you on it
It's "complete bullshit" because democrats don't like being exposed for the commies that they are. The mod exposed their political bias by taking my thread personally. Tough. Grow up.
? I don't know who moved this, but personally I think it is the reaction to the OP that probably got it moved.
It's back in the Politics forum, where it should be. Must be a rookie moderator.
Thanks. I didn't notice. 3rd move is the charm.

Then the title of your OP was fake news. It is not a war on God, but on those who claim to follow the God

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

There is no intersection. They're not related.
Religious freedom is a Constitutional right. Do you agree?

Religious freedom does not include any right to interfere with other people's enjoyment of their freedoms, religious or other.

What is downright laughable is that you think that you are an appointed representative of a Supreme Being and that you deserve more space and attention than the rest of us do.

It's also funny that you claim to defend "religious freedom" while simultaneously arguing that the U.S. should have a motto that proclaims a specific theological conclusion as if it were universally held.

BTW: how can you tell a person's religion by what political party s/he supports? This is impossible.
You claim that religious freedom "interferes with other people's enjoyment of their freedoms" is not a Constitutional right. There is no Constitutional right to freedom from being offended by a Constitutional right. The fact you don't like Christians is a personal problem, not a Constitutional one.

What I said was meant as a reference to using a claim of religious freedom to interfere with another person's exercise of his/her Constitutional rights.

I never said that I didn't like Christians. My dislike is limited to assholes like the Southern Baptist religion. They are absolute nuts and the focus on the family crowd are, too. I never said anything about the majority of Christians in this world.

I'm not the one confused here. Your premise is wong. It's a battle of free people that believe in God against the secular commies in our government.

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

Religious freedom does not include any right to interfere with other people's enjoyment of their freedoms, religious or other.

What is downright laughable is that you think that you are an appointed representative of a Supreme Being and that you deserve more space and attention than the rest of us do.

It's also funny that you claim to defend "religious freedom" while simultaneously arguing that the U.S. should have a motto that proclaims a specific theological conclusion as if it were universally held.

BTW: how can you tell a person's religion by what political party s/he supports? This is impossible.

Please provide the verification that he thinks he's an appointed representative of a Supreme Being who deserves more space and attention than the rest of us do?

Proclaiming *In God We Trust* does not in any way, shape, or form impede anybody's religious freedom, incidentally.

why ignore what is being said to you? your OP is complete bullshit and a mod called you on it
It's "complete bullshit" because democrats don't like being exposed for the commies that they are. The mod exposed their political bias by taking my thread personally. Tough. Grow up.
? I don't know who moved this, but personally I think it is the reaction to the OP that probably got it moved.
It's back in the Politics forum, where it should be. Must be a rookie moderator.

Who gives a shit what forum it's in. Should be in the Fallacies forum, but if that existed almost everything would be in there.

Proclaiming *In God We Trust* does not in any way, shape, or form impede anybody's religious freedom, incidentally.

Perhaps not but it does put words in other people's collective mouth and misrepresents the nation as we are still not a theocracy (yet).

Who gives a shit what forum it's in. Should be in the Fallacies forum, but if that existed almost everything would be in there.
By rights, it never belonged in the FZ. By USMB standards, it was pretty erudite.

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

You claim that religious freedom "interferes with other people's enjoyment of their freedoms" is not a Constitutional right. There is no Constitutional right to freedom from being offended by a Constitutional right. The fact you don't like Christians is a personal problem, not a Constitutional one.

What I said was meant as a reference to using a claim of religious freedom to interfere with another person's exercise of his/her Constitutional rights.

I never said that I didn't like Christians. My dislike is limited to assholes like the Southern Baptist religion. They are absolute nuts and the focus on the family crowd are, too. I never said anything about the majority of Christians in this world.

Ah, so you're a bigot against Baptists, lol.

Saying "I don't hate Christians except Baptists" is like saying "I don't hate minorities, just *******."

Speaking of blacks, your hatred of just the Southern Baptists makes you a racist...they have a higher percentage of black members than any other Christian denomination. 52 percent of Southern Baptists are black.

Religious Landscape Study

Last edited:
The Anabaptists were the ones who convinced Jefferson that the state should have no authority over religion.

There is no *right* to separation of church and state. You have the human right to worship according to your conscience. Our constitution protects that right.

Not the right of teachers to teach children that there is no God, that God has nothing to do with our creation. There is no right of teachers to punish children for praying in class. School adminisitrators certainly do not have the right nor the authority to tell school district employees that they may not utter the word *God* or dare to acknowledge their own faith or discuss it in school.

In what schools are the children being taught that there is no supreme being? Where is this occurring?

Children are not being punished for praying. Anyone can pray anywhere. The punishment is for either not paying attention to the subject at hand or for disrupting the class. I used to pray in class, usually before an algebra test, but I spoke with my Creator silently, and I'm sure that s/he knew. When I got yelled at, it was usually for reading a book on my lap. School employees can be told to keep their religious opinions out of their lessons. They are not being paid to indoctrinate their students or to recruit when the children's parents are not present.

When is everyone going to learn that not all people practice the same faith? Even among what are considered the world's "major" faiths, these faiths are broken down into factions. The differences of sects within the Christian faith alone are legion. And why do you suppose that the Islamic factions of Sunni and Shia are always fighting, and with astonishing casualties?

Again, let the parents tend their responsibility to train their own children. It is they who are in charge of creating a faith-inspired home for their children. It is they who light the candles and say the prayers that begin the Hebrew Sabbath on Friday night, it is they who see their children to Catholic Mass on Sunday or Protestant Sunday worship services. Muslim parents will teach their children how to wash up before the five times of prayer in the day of the faithful Muslim. I cannot do anything else but apologize to those Hindus, Buddhist, Sikhs, Bahai, Wiccans, and many others for my unfamiliarity with their beliefs and practices.

Our public schools, which I personally have paid dearly for, are intended to provide all comers with a decent, basic education. The parents have to do the rest.
Actually, our public schools are intended to provide an education for the children of the parents who belong in the school district...and they are obliged to provide the education those people demand.

If you don't have kids in the schools, you should neither be required to pay, nor should you have any say, in what is taught there.

Students matriculate in and out. There is no accounting as to who is currently enrolled. The curriculum remains the same. No one really knows who the parents are at any given moment in time. Again, parents need to meet their responsibilities.It is not the job of schools to indoctrinate the children in any one belief system.

And again: schools are a gift from us taxpayers as an investment in our society. We all contribute to everything, from police and fire protection, to the plowing of our streets, to trash pickup, and more. Even when an event takes place at your tax-exempt church, we pay for those trash bags to be picked up full of your paper plates and plastic cups. Do you and your congregation want to arrange for a private trash hauler, or just put your garbage at the curb?
But the public school system does indeed indoctrinate. Liberal indoctrination is the norm.
It is the job of schools to socialize our children..or indoctrinate, if you prefer. What you call 'Liberal' is not..in most cases. When us old geezers were in school..we, too, were indoctrinated. But I bet you have no issues with the indoctrination of the 50's and 60's, eh? In fact, many still are coming from that mind-set.

Some see that as the problem. This is 2018..equal rights are the law of the land. Race-mixing isn't even a thing anymore..it's the norm. Whom you love is no longer subject to biology. Don't like it? Sorry..it is what it is. Our children are being socialized..to live in the society that is current..not the one that is past.
Yeah we aren't compelled to send our kids to school to socialize them. We are compelled by law to send them so that they can all get an education.

And the schools don't dictate to me how my children are socialized, or even what society we engage with.

Fuck the schools and every mentally ill fuck that is administrating them.

In what schools are the children being taught that there is no supreme being? Where is this occurring?

Children are not being punished for praying. Anyone can pray anywhere. The punishment is for either not paying attention to the subject at hand or for disrupting the class. I used to pray in class, usually before an algebra test, but I spoke with my Creator silently, and I'm sure that s/he knew. When I got yelled at, it was usually for reading a book on my lap. School employees can be told to keep their religious opinions out of their lessons. They are not being paid to indoctrinate their students or to recruit when the children's parents are not present.

When is everyone going to learn that not all people practice the same faith? Even among what are considered the world's "major" faiths, these faiths are broken down into factions. The differences of sects within the Christian faith alone are legion. And why do you suppose that the Islamic factions of Sunni and Shia are always fighting, and with astonishing casualties?

Again, let the parents tend their responsibility to train their own children. It is they who are in charge of creating a faith-inspired home for their children. It is they who light the candles and say the prayers that begin the Hebrew Sabbath on Friday night, it is they who see their children to Catholic Mass on Sunday or Protestant Sunday worship services. Muslim parents will teach their children how to wash up before the five times of prayer in the day of the faithful Muslim. I cannot do anything else but apologize to those Hindus, Buddhist, Sikhs, Bahai, Wiccans, and many others for my unfamiliarity with their beliefs and practices.

Our public schools, which I personally have paid dearly for, are intended to provide all comers with a decent, basic education. The parents have to do the rest.
Actually, our public schools are intended to provide an education for the children of the parents who belong in the school district...and they are obliged to provide the education those people demand.

If you don't have kids in the schools, you should neither be required to pay, nor should you have any say, in what is taught there.

Students matriculate in and out. There is no accounting as to who is currently enrolled. The curriculum remains the same. No one really knows who the parents are at any given moment in time. Again, parents need to meet their responsibilities.It is not the job of schools to indoctrinate the children in any one belief system.

And again: schools are a gift from us taxpayers as an investment in our society. We all contribute to everything, from police and fire protection, to the plowing of our streets, to trash pickup, and more. Even when an event takes place at your tax-exempt church, we pay for those trash bags to be picked up full of your paper plates and plastic cups. Do you and your congregation want to arrange for a private trash hauler, or just put your garbage at the curb?
But the public school system does indeed indoctrinate. Liberal indoctrination is the norm.
It is the job of schools to socialize our children..or indoctrinate, if you prefer. What you call 'Liberal' is not..in most cases. When us old geezers were in school..we, too, were indoctrinated. But I bet you have no issues with the indoctrination of the 50's and 60's, eh? In fact, many still are coming from that mind-set.

Some see that as the problem. This is 2018..equal rights are the law of the land. Race-mixing isn't even a thing anymore..it's the norm. Whom you love is no longer subject to biology. Don't like it? Sorry..it is what it is. Our children are being socialized..to live in the society that is current..not the one that is past.
Yeah we aren't compelled to send our kids to school to socialize them. We are compelled by law to send them so that they can all get an education.

And the schools don't dictate to me how my children are socialized, or even what society we engage with.

Your kids all went to school and some still are. So quit all the chest beating.

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

Saying "I don't hate Christians except Baptists" is like saying "I don't hate minorities, just *******."

Speaking of blacks, your hatred of just the Southern Baptists makes you a racist...they have a higher percentage of black members than any other Christian denomination. 52 percent of Southern Baptists are black.

You're willing to sit on the internets and claim you have no idea what the word 'racist' means.
That's very special. :rolleyes:

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

I don't like assholes. That is not being bigoted. Two them are in Jerusalem right now, making us all look like a bunch of hateful crazy people when they have no right to represent our country. This is a disgrace.

Yes it's a racket. Just because the law requires my children to go to school doesn't mean I'm not allowed to beat my chest punkin. We still live in the US.

I prepare my kids every day as if they are going to battle. That is what our schools have become.

A place where children aren't taught, but indoctrinated, and where the school administrators revel in placing them physical dangerou.

Yes it's a racket. Just because the law requires my children to go to school doesn't mean I'm not allowed to beat my chest punkin. We still live in the US.

I prepare my kids every day as if they are going to battle. That is what our schools have become.

A place where children aren't taught, but indoctrinated, and where the school administrators revel in placing them physical dangerou.

What school district do you live in that is so horrible? What state is it in? Or do you live in another country? What is going on that is so frightening?

THOU SHALL NOT LIE
THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY

ooooopsie - we better stop right there.

RW's totally ignore Trump when he does exactly that and lick his fat ass when he breaks a commandment

Democrats war on God my butt.

What school district do you live in that is so horrible? What state is it in? Or do you live in another country? What is going on that is so frightening?

Well in my school district, in Oregon, the teachers took kids out of school to parade them around on the street to support gun grabbing and supposedly *honor* the kids killed in the school in Florida.

There weren't enough middle school kids participating because the parents got wind of the event and kept their kids home or told them not to march.

So our school administrator decided to have a fire drill at the exact same time as the march...thus pouring all the middle school kids out onto the street...where the local editor of the paper (a friend of the admin) happened happened to be. He then took pics and reported that hundreds of kids participated.

Keep in mind, the children at that shooting in Florida were lured into the halls by a fire alarm, and gunned down as they did as they had been taught to do in response to the bell.

Keep in mind, the admin of our school is not some retard who wasn't aware of that as he was planning, and pulling, the alarms.

That's just the most recent stupidity.

Schools no longer function as schools. They are indoctrination centers and targets.

Last edited:

I suggest you do some research and find out what the high school dropout rate is in Chicago. That's just for starters. Go ahead.

Part of the Agenda.The Communists seized control of the US Democratic Party years ago. Check out the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' It's airing on Amazon Prime. It's fascinating and enlightening.

At the same time, Democrats love to quote Jesus as a basis for giving most of your money to the State for redistribution. Jesus said nothing to the sort about the State as an agent for doing his mandate of redistribution of wealth.

At the same time, Democrats love to quote Jesus as a basis for giving most of your money to the State for redistribution. Jesus said nothing to the sort about the State as an agent for doing his mandate of redistribution of wealth.

Link?

Forum List

Back