Democrats War on God.

Communists cannot tolerate God competing with Government for influence in folks' lives. All must worship the Government... or else.

Communists cannot tolerate God competing with Government for influence in folks' lives. All must worship the Government... or else.

Oboy. Low hanging fruit for lunch.

Christian Communism

"42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. ... 32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all 34 that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need " --- Acts 2 /4

At the same time, Democrats love to quote Jesus as a basis for giving most of your money to the State for redistribution. Jesus said nothing to the sort about the State as an agent for doing his mandate of redistribution of wealth.
Exactly. In fact, Jesus said to give to Ceasar (the state) what is Ceasar's, and to God what is God's. The story of the Good Samaritan is a great example. The Samaritan helped the victim and used his own money. If the Samaritan had been a demonrat he would have signed up the victim for taxpayer government funded healthcare, food and housing, and then registered him to vote as a demonrat.

It is the job of schools to socialize our children..or indoctrinate, if you prefer. What you call 'Liberal' is not..in most cases. When us old geezers were in school..we, too, were indoctrinated. But I bet you have no issues with the indoctrination of the 50's and 60's, eh? In fact, many still are coming from that mind-set.

Some see that as the problem. This is 2018..equal rights are the law of the land. Race-mixing isn't even a thing anymore..it's the norm. Whom you love is no longer subject to biology. Don't like it? Sorry..it is what it is. Our children are being socialized..to live in the society that is current..not the one that is past.
Yeah we aren't compelled to send our kids to school to socialize them. We are compelled by law to send them so that they can all get an education.

And the schools don't dictate to me how my children are socialized, or even what society we engage with.

Fuck the schools and every mentally ill fuck that is administrating them.
Your kids all went to school and some still are. So quit all the chest beating.

Yes it's a racket. Just because the law requires my children to go to school doesn't mean I'm not allowed to beat my chest punkin. We still live in the US.

I prepare my kids every day as if they are going to battle. That is what our schools have become.

A place where children aren't taught, but indoctrinated, and where the school administrators revel in placing them physical dangerou.

What school district do you live in that is so horrible? What state is it in? Or do you live in another country? What is going on that is so frightening?

Well in my school district, in Oregon, the teachers took kids out of school to parade them around on the street to support gun grabbing and supposedly *honor* the kids killed in the school in Florida.

There weren't enough middle school kids participating because the parents got wind of the event and kept their kids home or told them not to march.

So our school administrator decided to have a fire drill at the exact same time as the march...thus pouring all the middle school kids out onto the street...where the local editor of the paper (a friend of the admin) happened happened to be. He then took pics and reported that hundreds of kids participated.

That's just the most recent stupidity.

Schools no longer function as schools. They are indoctrination centers and targets.

So that's it. You're a gun nut. Your statement that parents kept their kids home or told them not to march indicates that participation in the march was voluntary. How many parents objected to the march and how many did not object? A quick search turned up that thousands of kids marched in Oregon.

It is the job of schools to socialize our children..or indoctrinate, if you prefer. What you call 'Liberal' is not..in most cases. When us old geezers were in school..we, too, were indoctrinated. But I bet you have no issues with the indoctrination of the 50's and 60's, eh? In fact, many still are coming from that mind-set.

Some see that as the problem. This is 2018..equal rights are the law of the land. Race-mixing isn't even a thing anymore..it's the norm. Whom you love is no longer subject to biology. Don't like it? Sorry..it is what it is. Our children are being socialized..to live in the society that is current..not the one that is past.
Yeah we aren't compelled to send our kids to school to socialize them. We are compelled by law to send them so that they can all get an education.

And the schools don't dictate to me how my children are socialized, or even what society we engage with.

Yes it's a racket. Just because the law requires my children to go to school doesn't mean I'm not allowed to beat my chest punkin. We still live in the US.

I prepare my kids every day as if they are going to battle. That is what our schools have become.

A place where children aren't taught, but indoctrinated, and where the school administrators revel in placing them physical dangerou.

What school district do you live in that is so horrible? What state is it in? Or do you live in another country? What is going on that is so frightening?
I suggest you do some research and find out what the high school dropout rate is in Chicago. That's just for starters. Go ahead.

Why should I? Whatever does the dropout rate in Chicago have to do with this discussion?

THOU SHALL NOT LIE
THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY

ooooopsie - we better stop right there.

RW's totally ignore Trump when he does exactly that and lick his fat ass when he breaks a commandment

Democrats war on God my butt.

Poor mentally ill anti-Christian scumbags.

Christians understand that everybody is a sinner.

We just aren't obsessed with sin like the left is. We like Trump because he isn't a criminal, and he moves forward to accomplish goals which serve America, and Americans.

Well in my school district, in Oregon, the teachers took kids out of school to parade them around on the street to support gun grabbing and supposedly *honor* the kids killed in the school in Florida.

There weren't enough middle school kids participating because the parents got wind of the event and kept their kids home or told them not to march.

So our school administrator decided to have a fire drill at the exact same time as the march...thus pouring all the middle school kids out onto the street...where the local editor of the paper (a friend of the admin) happened happened to be. He then took pics and reported that hundreds of kids participated.

Schools no longer function as schools. They are indoctrination centers and targets.

So that's it. You're a gun nut. Your statement that parents kept their kids home or told them not to march indicates that participation in the march was voluntary. How many parents objected to the march and how many did not object? A quick search turned up that thousands of kids marched in Oregon.

The kids who *participated* because there was an impromptu fire drill at that exact time didn't participate voluntarily.

You are exposed as what you are...someone who supports the indoctrination, rather than the teaching, of children at schools.

Plus you hate the Baptist Church. The one thing that distinguishes the Baptist Church from, say, the Episcopalian?

The number of black people.

People like you, who are racist and want to keep children as ignorant slaves to the state, are typically also victims of the state..though they don't realize it.

It won't be long before Minnesota will be overrun by Somalian Muslims anyways. Obama seeded quite the large community of them up there, and they breed like rabbits.

The kids who *participated* because there was an impromptu fire drill at that exact time didn't participate voluntarily.

You are exposed as what you are...someone who supports the indoctrination, rather than the teaching, of children at schools.

Plus you hate the Baptist Church. The one thing that distinguishes the Baptist Church from, say, the Episcopalian?

People like you, who are racist and want to keep children as ignorant slaves to the state, are typically also victims of the state..though they don't realize it.

You know, there were 2 Baptist churches in my neighborhood. One was the white one, and one was the black one (go figure).

I liked the black one better, the white one was full of hypocrites.

Then the title of your OP was fake news. It is not a war on God, but on those who claim to follow the God
Whatever. Democrats hate God. Period.

"Democrats" is politics.
"God" is religion.

There is no intersection. They're not related.
Religious freedom is a Constitutional right. Do you agree?

Religious freedom does not include any right to interfere with other people's enjoyment of their freedoms, religious or other.

What is downright laughable is that you think that you are an appointed representative of a Supreme Being and that you deserve more space and attention than the rest of us do.

It's also funny that you claim to defend "religious freedom" while simultaneously arguing that the U.S. should have a motto that proclaims a specific theological conclusion as if it were universally held.

BTW: how can you tell a person's religion by what political party s/he supports? This is impossible.

Please provide the verification that he thinks he's an appointed representative of a Supreme Being who deserves more space and attention than the rest of us do?

Proclaiming *In God We Trust* does not in any way, shape, or form impede anybody's religious freedom, incidentally.

Of course it does. We have the freedom to have no religion. Go with "in God some of us trust", and you might have an accurate slogan.

You know, there were 2 Baptist churches in my neighborhood. One was the white one, and one was the black one (go figure).

I liked the black one better, the white one was full of hypocrites.

That generally has more to do with the pastor than anything else.

Of course, the pastor is chosen by the community...so they kind of get what they deserve.

My sister belonged to a lovely church for a couple of decades...but they kept choosing the worst pastors! Finally she left. Which is too bad because they were leaders in the church, as well as being huge financial supporters. He was a deacon and the treasurer...she was deaconess and orchestra director.

They loved the church but they had a couple of dumb, pigheaded deacons who tried very hard to be good Christians, but just weren't very smart..and they were a hindrance to their church.

And they kept hiring these smug, arrogant, kind of dumb and did I say arrogant? pastors who offended and divided the church.

So yeah, it happens. It's not God's fault, however, and it's not the job of schools to teach kids to question the society of their parents.

It won't be long before Minnesota will be overrun by Somalian Muslims anyways. Obama seeded quite the large community of them up there, and they breed like rabbits.
:eusa_doh:

"Somalis are an ethnic group in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul (Twin Cities) urban area and makes up one of the largest Somali diasporas in the US. As of 2013, there were around 25,000 Somalis in Minnesota."

"Many of the newer arrivals moved to Minnesota through voluntary agencies (VOLAGS), who helped them settle in."

"...there are approximately 85,700 Somalis in the United States, around 25,000 of whom live in Minnesota."

"In October 2014, Minneapolis became the sister city of Bosaso, the third-largest city in Somalia."

History of the Somalis in Minneapolis–Saint Paul - Wikipedia

That was 2013, I think.

Today, on Minneapolis:

It's the biggest Somali community in North America, possibly in the world outside of East Africa,” he said. “It's like the cultural hub of the Somali diaspora, you could say.”

"Around 150,000 Somalis, both refugees and nonrefugees, live in the United States, according to U.N. estimates from 2015. More Somalis live in Minnesota than any other state."

Somalis finding their place in Minnesota

I will never understand the leftist knee jerk *sneer* reaction to facts.

"Somalis are an ethnic group in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul (Twin Cities) urban area and makes up one of the largest Somali diasporas in the US. As of 2013, there were around 25,000 Somalis in Minnesota."

"Many of the newer arrivals moved to Minnesota through voluntary agencies (VOLAGS), who helped them settle in."

"...there are approximately 85,700 Somalis in the United States, around 25,000 of whom live in Minnesota."

"In October 2014, Minneapolis became the sister city of Bosaso, the third-largest city in Somalia."

Minnesotastan

"
The security situation made it too much of a liability, and it wasn’t exactly cheap for a freelancer to work in East Africa.

So Nazaryan turned his focus from Mogadishu to Minneapolis.

Minnesotastan

New Mogadishu.

And the reason they're flocking the coldest state in the continental us?

"....resources:

“Minnesota is a super liberal state. … They have that whole history of accepting refugees from I think initially Vietnam and then the Hmong and then the Bosnian crisis. So they have this whole infrastructure set up already, in terms of nonprofit agencies and NGOs, where their primary purpose is resettling refugees,” he said."

In other words, they're being funneled/lured there by federal programs that target and subsidize them.

"...six young Somalis from the area were arrested. Federal prosecutors said the men planned to sneak into Syria and join the ISIS terror group.

"Last September, a 22-year-old Somali was shot dead after stabbing 10 people at a mall in St. Cloud, a city about 60 miles away from Minneapolis."

Yes they are charming people. That's why Somalia is such a raging success story. We need to bring more of them into our public schools, so they can suck up the resources the parents of the resident children are pouring into the schools so that their own children can get an education.

Forum List

Back