Democrats' Wishful Thinking Won't Help Avert Red Wave

And we can be certain that many GQP candidates who do happen to lose will follow the template.

Bring it all down, including our democracy.

So do you have evidence to disprove what he says ?
I know, I know. This is what you want. I get it.

Most adults are aware of the saying, "you can't prove a negative", but not you.

I guess this is your time now. Enjoy.

fPRls0w.jpg

I know, I know. This is what you want. I get it.

Most adults are aware of the saying, "you can't prove a negative", but not you.

I guess this is your time now. Enjoy.

fPRls0w.jpg
So you can't come with anything to counter his claims, you're just content with calling him a liar. And anything can have evidence pointing one way or another, so trying to hide behind "you can't prove a negative", doesn't quite fly.

So you can't come with anything to counter his claims, you're just content with calling him a liar. And anything can have evidence pointing one way or another, so trying to hide behind "you can't prove a negative", doesn't quite fly.
I know. Fake news.

The history speaks for itself. The Presidents party loses during the midterms. The exceptions to the rule are few and far between.

The GOP is going to win control of Congress.
It sure as hell looks to me that the Left still somehow doesn't fully see what it's up against.

No, not like they're doing now. We didnt have CRT expose's, 2020 riots, trans nuts in womens' sports, and Roe vs Wade screechng, back then.
We`ve had dozens of riots in this country but only one of them was an attempt to destroy our Democracy. Derek Chauvin is doing 22 years for instigating the BLM protests/riots.

Forum List

Back