🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats word of warning

Last nights Republican win was not a mandate for congress to work with the president. Because if it was Republicans would not have won as big as they did.
THE MANDATE IS THIS FIX THE MESS CREATED BY OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS.
BRING THE GOVERNMENT BACK UNDER CONTROL
REPEAL OBAMACARE
Last night was about hating Obama and nothing else, even Rush Limbaugh admitted that

The Mandate Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama Not to Work with Him - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

Given Obama is a mainstream american politician, not even remotely leaning to the left, I guess you could say Rush and the cons are about hate and NOTHING else

"Today is the day people will reassure you that the Republican victory in the 2014 midterms was not so big.

"They'll say it wasn't really a repudiation of Obama. Or it kinda sorta doesn't count because the electorate was unrepresentative. They'll point to a handful of ballot initiatives and say that Colorado rejected the personhood amendment and Oregon and D.C. voted for legalizing marijuana. A little re-framing here, a hand-wave at some third-party spoilers there, and presto, it wasn't a bad day for liberalism after all. And hey, look, a federal judge overturned a ban on same-sex marriage in Kansas yesterday. It's a "Victory for the Left."

"We have been told that the GOP ran on nothing and that the party has no mandate. In truth, the congressional GOP has an identifiable record: unremitting opposition to Obama. Apparently, the electorate wanted more of that.

"The Republicans got nothing but rewards for obstructionism. No Contract with America was needed. The 2014 electorate was willing to hire the Republicans like day laborers: Pull up, hop in. No, I don't need your C.V. You castrate pigs? Great, you got a job.

"You can blame the map, blame the 2010 Tea Party wave of gerrymandering, or blame old white people. Obama was supposed to be a liberal Reagan, reversing 30 years of moderate to conservative governance. But Obama's historic elections had no effect on the midterm electorate which now has a 20-year bias toward the GOP. The rollout of ObamaCare with politically convenient delays and triggers over a period of years seems to have spread the damage from the expected fallout rather than contained it."

Stop denying the truth The Democrats got walloped - The Week

Last nights Republican win was not a mandate for congress to work with the president. Because if it was Republicans would not have won as big as they did.
THE MANDATE IS THIS FIX THE MESS CREATED BY OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS.
BRING THE GOVERNMENT BACK UNDER CONTROL
REPEAL OBAMACARE
Last night was about hating Obama and nothing else, even Rush Limbaugh admitted that

The Mandate Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama Not to Work with Him - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

Given Obama is a mainstream american politician, not even remotely leaning to the left, I guess you could say Rush and the cons are about hate and NOTHING else
IF last night was about hating obama why take it out on the democrats? Even the white ones? Dude try again.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

His priority should be to make the GOP majority a one term GOP majority :rofl:
Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.
Let's just give it time. Didn't Reid fix it so a filibuster couldn't be used?

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.
Lol, I guess you don't remember the filibuster rule Reid did. Republicans can use it to bypass democrats. I warned you, but y'all didn't listen. I know you won't care, since you didn't when it helped the democrats.

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.
Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

Assume that McConnell does change the rules purely for the purposes of sending inane partisan rubbish to Obama. The media will then have the opportunity to tell the American people that the President vetoed the bill because it would do them more harm than good to shut down the EPA, etc. Each and every time this happens Obama will be given the opportunity to explain what the Republicans are doing that will be damaging to the economy, jobs, healthcare, schools, etc, etc.

How many times does McConnell want to be exposed as a fool for giving Obama opportunity after opportunity to make his case before the electorate?

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.View attachment 33840
Let obama use his veto pin. I dare him.Ding bat you heard the mandate

Lol, I guess you don't remember the filibuster rule Reid did. Republicans can use it to bypass democrats. I warned you, but y'all didn't listen. I know you won't care, since you didn't when it helped the democrats.

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.
Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

Assume that McConnell does change the rules purely for the purposes of sending inane partisan rubbish to Obama. The media will then have the opportunity to tell the American people that the President vetoed the bill because it would do them more harm than good to shut down the EPA, etc. Each and every time this happens Obama will be given the opportunity to explain what the Republicans are doing that will be damaging to the economy, jobs, healthcare, schools, etc, etc.

How many times does McConnell want to be exposed as a fool for giving Obama opportunity after opportunity to make his case before the electorate?
Republicans will do the exact same thing the dems did, you should not see anything wrong with that will you?

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.View attachment 33840
Let obama use his veto pin. I dare him.Ding bat you heard the mandate

Mandate my ass. You don't even have as big of a majority as the one you replaced. Teabaggers get a walk and strut like they hit a home run.
lion.jpg

There is no filibuster, remember? Harry Fuckin' Reid saw to that.

Republicans will do the exact same thing the dems did, you should not see anything wrong with that will you?

Not in the least. There should be no filibustering of administration nominees in my opinion.

There is no filibuster, remember? Harry Fuckin' Reid saw to that.

Your ignorance is palpable.

First they have to regain any sanity they might have once
lion.jpg
had.

First they have to regain any sanity they might have onceView attachment 33845 had.

Those that the Gods would destroy they first make insane.

First they have to regain any sanity they might have onceView attachment 33845 had.
My sanity is never in question, unless you a fucking dumb ass obama supporter, but then again it doesn't matter your to fucking stupid to come in the house when it's raining.

This election just showed the public's opinion of what the media says. obola no longer can make a case before the electorate. obola has no good will. He's not believed at all. The public doesn't even like him any more. The public doesn't like him or any of his policies or any of his pet agencies either starting with the EPA and IRS.

Those that the Gods would destroy they first make insane.
poor baby wants some cheese with that whine?

This election just showed the public's opinion of what the media says. obola no longer can make a case before the electorate. obola has no good will. He's not believed at all. The public doesn't even like him any more. The public doesn't like him or any of his policies or any of his pet agencies either starting with the EPA and IRS.

Didn't you get the memo about low voter turnout in midterm elections?

First thing I would do is take the 300 plus bills sitting on Reid's desk and transfer them to Obama's desk.

Thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue how the legislative process actually works.

RECONCILIATION, you POND SCUM brought it up, now it's time for the Repubicks to use it to BYPASS you :ahole-1:'s!... NO problem ADDING a TAX amendment to each bill!

Time for this ill mannered child to be sent to Cyberia.

View attachment 33839

NO BALLS SUBVERSIVE!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If the Bitch Mitch has any balls, he'll EXPAND the rules to favor Repubicks... but I wouldn't bet on it!

Didn't you get the memo about low voter turnout in midterm elections?
NC voter turnout sets midterm record WRAL.com

Forum List

Back