🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats word of warning

Last nights Republican win was not a mandate for congress to work with the president. Because if it was Republicans would not have won as big as they did.
THE MANDATE IS THIS FIX THE MESS CREATED BY OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS.
BRING THE GOVERNMENT BACK UNDER CONTROL
REPEAL OBAMACARE
The only mandate is to get something done, and that won't happen.
It is not to get things done.

It is to stop Obama, and prepare for 2016 live we prepared for 2014.

By "we", I mean conservatives who place country above social engineering, income redistribution, and building an ever larger dependent, entitled class of takers, not makers.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

His priority should be to make the GOP majority a one term GOP majority :rofl:
Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.
Kiss o' death Clintons couldn't turn ONE race this go round.

I sure hope Dems nominate her.

Conservatives certainly are sulky for a bunch that just won.

I think they're shocked that they're still getting humiliated here. They probably expected the mocking to end if they won an election, but here it is the next day, and everyone is _still_ laughing at them. That's got to be a huge letdown.

Another thread describing how much Americans want Congress to work with the Administration ... LOL!
America wants the Senate to send the bills the House has passed to Obama.

Then he will have to shit or get off the crapper.

No more Harry Reid to protect his sorry fuckin' ass.

Last edited:
Conservatives certainly are sulky for a bunch that just won.

I think they're shocked that they're still getting humiliated here. They probably expected the mocking to end if they won an election, but here it is the next day, and everyone is _still_ laughing at them. That's got to be a huge letdown.

You're laughing at us while wailing about how opressified you are?

:thup:

Another thread describing how much Americans want Congress to work with the Administration ... LOL!

yeah when the left gains power

that means for the right to shut up

and get in the back seat

when the power vanishes in a blink of an eye

it means we must work together

--LOL
That's what the media is saying republicans need to work with democrats and obama. They are fucking crazy.
Obama has no intention of working with the Republicans.

In the meantime, he better deal with ISIS and Ebola.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.View attachment 33840
Hey dumbass, "Turtle Boy" is a Senator.

STFU and think before you post.

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.
Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

Assume that McConnell does change the rules purely for the purposes of sending inane partisan rubbish to Obama. The media will then have the opportunity to tell the American people that the President vetoed the bill because it would do them more harm than good to shut down the EPA, etc. Each and every time this happens Obama will be given the opportunity to explain what the Republicans are doing that will be damaging to the economy, jobs, healthcare, schools, etc, etc.

How many times does McConnell want to be exposed as a fool for giving Obama opportunity after opportunity to make his case before the electorate?
Republicans will do the exact same thing the dems did, you should not see anything wrong with that will you?

First they have to regain any sanity they might have onceView attachment 33845 had.
My sanity is never in question, unless you a fucking dumb ass obama supporter, but then again it doesn't matter your to fucking stupid to come in the house when it's raining.

You are absolutely right. Your sanity is never in question. It's obvious you have none. Just ask almost anybody here.
lion.jpg

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.
Let's just give it time. Didn't Reid fix it so a filibuster couldn't be used?
On certain nominations, yes.

Rules Reid changed can be changed back too.

But power usurped is used by the next guy.

Wait until Jeb starts citing Obama's precedents.

Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

Assume that McConnell does change the rules purely for the purposes of sending inane partisan rubbish to Obama. The media will then have the opportunity to tell the American people that the President vetoed the bill because it would do them more harm than good to shut down the EPA, etc. Each and every time this happens Obama will be given the opportunity to explain what the Republicans are doing that will be damaging to the economy, jobs, healthcare, schools, etc, etc.

How many times does McConnell want to be exposed as a fool for giving Obama opportunity after opportunity to make his case before the electorate?
Republicans will do the exact same thing the dems did, you should not see anything wrong with that will you?

First they have to regain any sanity they might have onceView attachment 33845 had.
My sanity is never in question, unless you a fucking dumb ass obama supporter, but then again it doesn't matter your to fucking stupid to come in the house when it's raining.

You are absolutely right. Your sanity is never in question. It's obvious you have none. Just ask almost anybody here.
View attachment 33861
Again no concern about my sanity you're just a stupid fuck obama supporter. Maybe you should seek help.

yeah when the left gains power

that means for the right to shut up

and get in the back seat

when the power vanishes in a blink of an eye

it means we must work together

--LOL
That's what the media is saying republicans need to work with democrats and obama. They are fucking crazy.
They never say The Democrats must work with the Republicans.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.View attachment 33840

Thank you for the correction. Turtle boy is certainly a Senator, but he is almost as crazy as the house members. I'm sure you can see why I made such a blatant mistake. I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning as punishment. Will that make you happy?
lion.jpg

Thank you for the correction. Turtle boy is certainly a Senator, but he is almost as crazy as the house members. I'm sure you can see why I made such a blatant mistake. I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning as punishment. Will that make you happy?
View attachment 33864
We can go back and forth on this but only an idiot would openly support obama. you really need to seek help instead of telling me your unauthority no education notion That I have lost my sanity.

View attachment 33864
You made the mistake because you are stupid.

Deal with it.

View attachment 33861
Again no concern about my sanity you're just a stupid fuck obama supporter. Maybe you should seek help.

It's obvious.. Sanity is not a concern of yours. Never had it......Never will.
lion.jpg

Forum List

Back