🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats word of warning

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

His priority should be to make the GOP majority a one term GOP majority :rofl:

Except that in January when the new rates hit, people will be so pissed at Obama and the democrats that they will be begging for the GOP to do something about it.

I bet they won't be. And I don't expect the GOP to do a single thing over the next 2 years.
I bet you thought the democrats were going to not lose as bad as they did.

Another thread describing how much Americans want Congress to work with the Administration ... LOL!

yeah when the left gains power

that means for the right to shut up

and get in the back seat

when the power vanishes in a blink of an eye

it means we must work together

--LOL
That's what the media is saying republicans need to work with democrats and obama. They are fucking crazy.

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

Your confidence is the typical delusion that idiot libtards are right. You guys lost big last night, it's called getting spanked. Ha Ha Ha.

Meh. I'm fine with it. With Obama in the White House republicans won't be able to do anything too terrible over the next 2 years.

let ob ama veto everything the republicans send him, see how that will help your chances in 2016. Bawa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

I think 2016 is lined up pretty well for Democrats. America will see that 2 years of a republican house and senate haven't accomplished anything and since they hold 2/3 of Capitol hill they won't be able to blame OBAAMMAAAA!!!

300 Obomanations VETO's of over 150 BIPARTISAN BILLS already on Harry Reid's desk, and the public will know EXACTLY who the obstructionist is!

Another thread describing how much Americans want Congress to work with the Administration ... LOL!

yeah when the left gains power

that means for the right to shut up

and get in the back seat

when the power vanishes in a blink of an eye

it means we must work together

--LOL
That's what the media is saying republicans need to work with democrats and obama. They are fucking crazy.

the media is full of bs

the data has been saying for quite some time

that the people feel better having the right run things

and that as of late the country has been heading

in the wrong direction

the last thing they want (the people)

is to continue this path

Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.

No problem, FORCE the DemocRATS to actually stay in session and do as Cruz did... I doubt they could make a day out of that, they are so fucking feckless!

I think 2016 is lined up pretty well for Democrats. America will see that 2 years of a republican house and senate haven't accomplished anything and since they hold 2/3 of Capitol hill they won't be able to blame OBAAMMAAAA!!!

300 Obomanations VETO's of over 150 BIPARTISAN BILLS already on Harry Reid's desk, and the public will know EXACTLY who the obstructionist is!
Yeah, Reid and Obutthurt.

There is nothing for Obama to veto and you will have to stop a filibuster first in order to get it onto his desk.
Lol, I guess you don't remember the filibuster rule Reid did. Republicans can use it to bypass democrats. I warned you, but y'all didn't listen. I know you won't care, since you didn't when it helped the democrats.

good luck trying to get

a leftist SC judge on the bench

in the next few years

--LOL

Lol, I guess you don't remember the filibuster rule Reid did. Republicans can use it to bypass democrats. I warned you, but y'all didn't listen. I know you won't care, since you didn't when it helped the democrats.

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.

First thing I would do is take the 300 plus bills sitting on Reid's desk and transfer them to Obama's desk.

Thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue how the legislative process actually works.

RECONCILIATION, you POND SCUM brought it up, now it's time for the Repubicks to use it to BYPASS you :ahole-1:'s!... NO problem ADDING a TAX amendment to each bill!

good luck trying to get

in the next few years

--LOL

Does your crystal ball tell you that there is going to be a vacancy on the SC bench in the next two years?

First thing I would do is take the 300 plus bills sitting on Reid's desk and transfer them to Obama's desk.

Thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue how the legislative process actually works.

RECONCILIATION, you POND SCUM brought it up, now it's time for the Repubicks to use it to BYPASS you :ahole-1:'s!... NO problem ADDING a TAX amendment to each bill!

Time for this ill mannered child to be sent to Cyberia.

upload_2014-11-5_18-22-11.png

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.
lion.jpg

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.
Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

good luck trying to get

in the next few years

--LOL

Does your crystal ball tell you that there is going to be a vacancy on the SC bench in the next two years?

as of Tuesday it certainly wont happen on purpose

--LOL

Forum List

Back