🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats word of warning

Conservatives certainly are sulky for a bunch that just won.

I think they're shocked that they're still getting humiliated here. They probably expected the mocking to end if they won an election, but here it is the next day, and everyone is _still_ laughing at them. That's got to be a huge letdown.
Well this is an original take. Ha ha!

Not that unusual. Laughing at teabaggers is great fun, and an unimportant midterm election won't change that.
While you're laughing dems need some up to start packing their belonging on the long trip home.

I think people like BigDerp may end up being less satisfied with what happened last night than most liberals.

When the GOP doesn't give the ACA two looks......how will guys like this justify their vote for them in 2016?
Another dumb ass obama supporter come too kiss my ass. use chap sick this time,.

There you go again fucking up the punch line. What is "chap sick"?

Dumbass.

I think people like BigDerp may end up being less satisfied with what happened last night than most liberals.

When the GOP doesn't give the ACA two looks......how will guys like this justify their vote for them in 2016?
Another dumb ass obama supporter come too kiss my ass. use chap sick this time,.

There you go again fucking up the punch line. What is "chap sick"?

Dumbass.
What ever you have the dishonor of being just a dumb ass obama supporter. Which make me smarter than you.

Republicans won't be able to do much because Obama is wielding his mighty pen. I think the country surrounded Obama with Republicans to tie his hands. It was a matter of eliminating the Dems and minimizing the damage. Republicans still don't have enough power to undo the last 6 year's worth of damage, but they can keep Obama in check. Of course, Obama and the Dems are already conspiring on how they will blame everything that goes wrong on Republicans and they will keep it up until the 2016 election. It's all they've got. Obama owns the economy, unemployment and the Obamacare disaster. He will still try to use executive order at every turn and still intends to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, though he won't have much support from congress.

To be more accurate, less than a third of Americans even voted, and Repubes got a little more than half of that. Less than 1/6 of the country agreed with teabaggers. I wouldn't call that a mandate of any sort..

Red sure looks good on her

-Geaux

House%20post%20midterms_0.jpg

Republicans won't be able to do much because Obama is wielding his mighty pen. I think the country surrounded Obama with Republicans to tie his hands. It was a matter of eliminating the Dems and minimizing the damage. Republicans still don't have enough power to undo the last 6 year's worth of damage, but they can keep Obama in check. Of course, Obama and the Dems are already conspiring on how they will blame everything that goes wrong on Republicans and they will keep it up until the 2016 election. It's all they've got. Obama owns the economy, unemployment and the Obamacare disaster. He will still try to use executive order at every turn and still intends to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, though he won't have much support from congress.

To be more accurate, less than a third of Americans even voted, and Repubes got a little more than half of that. Less than 1/6 of the country agreed with teabaggers. I wouldn't call that a mandate of any sort..
You could also say that when obama won.
Here is the facts Republican set a new record last night post-World War II record of 246 seats set in 1946. in the house.

"Ladies and gentlemen, watch closely, the hands never leave the wrists..."
You really need to quit fantasizing about men dipping their nutsacks in your gaping yap.

Here is the facts Republican set a new record last night post-World War II record of 246 seats set in 1946. in the house.

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. Always a much larger turnout in presidential
elections than in midterms.

lion.jpg

The republicans will defund his amnesty plans. This election is a serious blow to liberalism.

You really need to quit fantasizing about men dipping their nutsacks in your gaping yap.

Are you saying my post wasn't accurate? I'm not the one who chose the teabagger name and proudly told the world that is what I was. You can try to transfer that distinction to me, but everybody knows it's just you calling me silly names. When I call you that, there is massive evidence that it is historically true. Live with that.

The republicans will defund his amnesty plans. This election is a serious blow to liberalism.

I hope he does it. I really do

-Geaux

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. Always a much larger turnout in presidential

View attachment 33867
Dumb ass did you not comprehend what I said?
A record number seats in the house so yes it's true.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he was going to use an executive order because the congress wouldn't do anything. Tell me what has changed about that. How do you think turtle boy can stop him?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he was going to use an executive order because the congress wouldn't do anything. Tell me what has changed about that. How do you think turtle boy can stop him?
Yes here's something that may just do that
Justice Dept. turns over 64K pages of withheld Fast and Furious documents - Washington Times

That put down was epic! Libs are going to learn to quit using teabagger.

View attachment 33867

Ok...The house was full of crazies, and now they have more crazies. Will that give them any more power? Will that make it any easier for them to get a bill through the house? No, and no. Will the slight republican majority in the senate make it possible for the crazy house bills to be pushed through the Senate? I really doubt it.

View attachment 33867

Ok...The house was full of crazies, and now they have more crazies. Will that give them any more power? Will that make it any easier for them to get a bill through the house? No, and no. Will the slight republican majority in the senate make it possible for the crazy house bills to be pushed through the Senate? I really doubt it.
Again after this it may not matter.
Justice Dept. turns over 64K pages of withheld Fast and Furious documents - Washington Times

How is Sambo going to fund his amnesty?

Forum List

Back