🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats word of warning

The ACA isn't going anywhere. I hope Obama has plenty of ink for his veto stamp.

His priority should be to make the GOP majority a one term GOP majority :rofl:
Let him veto everything That's fine People are fed up with democrats, you thought Hillary was a shoe in for 2016? Just let obama place his signature on a lot of veto's see what happens.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. The teabaggers will try to push a lot of crazy bills, and a couple might make it through the senate. You don't have a very large majority, so only a couple of those crazy bills will reach the president who will veto them with a lot of fanfare. No veto proof majority (so sad for you) so they will die shortly after being exposed for the crazy bills they were. No law but lots of ridicule for you. After two years, there will be a real election where more people show up, and turn your senate majority into a one term senate majority, and Turtle boy into a one term speaker of the house.......that is if Gohmert and Cruz don't get him first.View attachment 33840
Hey dumbass, "Turtle Boy" is a Senator.

STFU and think before you post.

Thank you for the correction. Turtle boy is certainly a Senator, but he is almost as crazy as the house members. I'm sure you can see why I made such a blatant mistake. I'll have myself flogged first thing in the morning as punishment. Will that make you happy?
View attachment 33864
You made the mistake because you are stupid.

Deal with it.

I will admit to the mistake. That's much more than I ever got from a teabagger.

I think people like BigDerp may end up being less satisfied with what happened last night than most liberals.

When the GOP doesn't give the ACA two looks......how will guys like this justify their vote for them in 2016?

Mope And Change, "Folks"

Mope And Change Folks Zero Hedge

With the 'Folks-O-Meter' off the scale, President Obama has some right to be disappointed at last night's performance. However, as the President explains in the following clip shows, "it doesn't make me mopey," it makes him hopey?

and was off the scale today

Lol, I guess you don't remember the filibuster rule Reid did. Republicans can use it to bypass democrats. I warned you, but y'all didn't listen. I know you won't care, since you didn't when it helped the democrats.

Reid removed the filibuster only on nominations only, not bills. Once again your ignorance is palpable.
Either way Reid changed the rules to benefit the left, that is about the only thing he got done.

Assume that McConnell does change the rules purely for the purposes of sending inane partisan rubbish to Obama. The media will then have the opportunity to tell the American people that the President vetoed the bill because it would do them more harm than good to shut down the EPA, etc. Each and every time this happens Obama will be given the opportunity to explain what the Republicans are doing that will be damaging to the economy, jobs, healthcare, schools, etc, etc.

How many times does McConnell want to be exposed as a fool for giving Obama opportunity after opportunity to make his case before the electorate?
Republicans will do the exact same thing the dems did, you should not see anything wrong with that will you?

Not in the least. There should be no filibustering of administration nominees in my opinion.
Yeah no need for all that advise and consent, bullshit, huh? We did fine without it for the last 6 years.

30hngic.jpg

I think people like BigDerp may end up being less satisfied with what happened last night than most liberals.

When the GOP doesn't give the ACA two looks......how will guys like this justify their vote for them in 2016?
Another dumb ass obama supporter come too kiss my ass. use chap sick this time,.

Conservatives certainly are sulky for a bunch that just won.

I think they're shocked that they're still getting humiliated here. They probably expected the mocking to end if they won an election, but here it is the next day, and everyone is _still_ laughing at them. That's got to be a huge letdown.
Well this is an original take. Ha ha!

Republicans won't be able to do much because Obama is wielding his mighty pen. I think the country surrounded Obama with Republicans to tie his hands. It was a matter of eliminating the Dems and minimizing the damage. Republicans still don't have enough power to undo the last 6 year's worth of damage, but they can keep Obama in check. Of course, Obama and the Dems are already conspiring on how they will blame everything that goes wrong on Republicans and they will keep it up until the 2016 election. It's all they've got. Obama owns the economy, unemployment and the Obamacare disaster. He will still try to use executive order at every turn and still intends to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, though he won't have much support from congress.

I think they're shocked that they're still getting humiliated here. They probably expected the mocking to end if they won an election, but here it is the next day, and everyone is _still_ laughing at them. That's got to be a huge letdown.
:bye1::blahblah::boohoo::happy-1::lame2::finger3::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:

Republicans won't be able to do much because Obama is wielding his mighty pen. I think the country surrounded Obama with Republicans to tie his hands. It was a matter of eliminating the Dems and minimizing the damage. Republicans still don't have enough power to undo the last 6 year's worth of damage, but they can keep Obama in check. Of course, Obama and the Dems are already conspiring on how they will blame everything that goes wrong on Republicans and they will keep it up until the 2016 election. It's all they've got. Obama owns the economy, unemployment and the Obamacare disaster. He will still try to use executive order at every turn to grant amnesty to millions of illegals, though he won't have much support from congress.
Good let obama veto what Republicans send him.Let the nation see how obama does and how much he really doesn't care.

Well this is an original take. Ha ha!

Not that unusual. Laughing at teabaggers is great fun, and an unimportant midterm election won't change that.

Forum List

Back