Democrats

The DNC hired a bunch of public relations firms to figure out how to try to top The Donald's wildly successful convention. Recall the plagiarizing controversy? Well, amongst the straw men, ad hominems, lies, etc, the normally anti-American DNC found it of use to plagiarize The Donald's message of America first. Although they changed it to mean Afghan and Syrian, etc., potential Muslim/Islamic terrorists first.

weren't patriotic before this convention, which we all knew...finally the truth comes out

Democrats try to reclaim patriotism from Republicans, taking advantage of Trump’s missteps

They will care as long and as much
if they get elected they will stop caring

Like a bad hook up
once they get what they want

they will soon forget about Lady Liberty

pre2-i2025.jpg

Ya know how the democrats play the race card continuously. Next time a democrat whines about adult male afro americans helping the Scottish, Irish and Italian guys who built the White House, remind them the Blacks probably only worked a few hours a day unlike these White children.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Democrats (on average) are much more patriotic than most Republicans ever dreamed of being.
That's a good one, Candy. :lol:

Your messiah/candidate wants to people based on their religion, bans reporters and of course denounces gold star parents. Just about as un American as you can get.
It's unpatriotic to defend yourself when attacked? You'd like to set that standard, wouldn't you? Of course, it would apply to Republicans, am I right? :lol:

Democrats (on average) are much more patriotic than most Republicans ever dreamed of being.
That's a good one, Candy. :lol:

Your messiah/candidate wants to people based on their religion, bans reporters and of course denounces gold star parents. Just about as un American as you can get.
It's unpatriotic to defend yourself when attacked? You'd like to set that standard, wouldn't you? Of course, it would apply to Republicans, am I right? :lol:

I think the next time we have a shooting, we should ban all gun owners. Obviously, if one gun owner is nuts; they must all be a threat.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back