Democrats

Democrats (on average) are much more patriotic than most Republicans ever dreamed of being.

Yeah but which country are Democrats loyal to, North Korea? China?

You mean the China where Trump has his shirts made? Nah; the US of A. Love it or leave it (IOW pack your bags beeotch).

You liberal traitors will be destroyed, sucks to be you.

Yeah fuck stain; whatever. Shove your hate up your ass next to last night’s cucumber.

Democrats (on average) are much more patriotic than most Republicans ever dreamed of being.

Yeah but which country are Democrats loyal to, North Korea? China?

You mean the China where Trump has his shirts made? Nah; the US of A. Love it or leave it (IOW pack your bags beeotch).

You liberal traitors will be destroyed, sucks to be you.

Yeah fuck stain; whatever. Shove your hate up your ass next to last night’s cucumber.

Yet another liberal double standard, they have spent decades hating and attacking conservatives but conservatives cannot hate liberals, got it. Personally I hate liberals back 10x I have nothing but contempt for them, they earned that contempt by their actions, hence we are out to destroy the left not compromise with the filth.

That's a good one, Candy. :lol:

Your messiah/candidate wants to people based on their religion, bans reporters and of course denounces gold star parents. Just about as un American as you can get.
It's unpatriotic to defend yourself when attacked? You'd like to set that standard, wouldn't you? Of course, it would apply to Republicans, am I right? :lol:

I think the next time we have a shooting, we should ban all gun owners. Obviously, if one gun owner is nuts; they must all be a threat.

Am I right?
I'm sure you think you are.

Your messiah/candidate wants to people based on their religion, bans reporters and of course denounces gold star parents. Just about as un American as you can get.
It's unpatriotic to defend yourself when attacked? You'd like to set that standard, wouldn't you? Of course, it would apply to Republicans, am I right? :lol:

I think the next time we have a shooting, we should ban all gun owners. Obviously, if one gun owner is nuts; they must all be a threat.

Am I right?

I have a nasty habit of being correct. You wouldn’t understand.

Well, it’s the same mentality (if you want to call it that) you and Drumpf use for Muslims; blame the whole for the actions of a few.

Am I right?

Well, it’s the same mentality (if you want to call it that) you and Drumpf use for Muslims; blame the whole for the actions of a few.
I'm sure you think you do. And I'm sure you have a lot of other nasty habits as well.

Am I right?

I'm sure you think you do. And I'm sure you have a lot of other nasty habits as well.

Still waiting for you to tell us the difference….

Why not ban all gun owners when there is a gun massacre? Lets punish all gun owners for the actions of a few.

Its the same mentality as banning all muslims for the actions of a few.

Am I right?

Why not ban all gun owners when there is a gun massacre? Lets punish all gun owners for the actions of a few.

You don't know the difference between apples and oranges, do you?

Am I right?

I would like you a lot more if I couldn’t tell the difference between chicken salad and chicken shit. You ain’t salad.

I would like you a lot more if I couldn’t tell the difference between chicken salad and chicken shit. You ain’t salad.
Aw, the lesbian doesn't like me. How will I ever make it through?

Forum List

Back