Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

I'm still not exactly sure what QAnon is really supposed to be but
so far I've figured out that if the left are accusing us
of it, then it must be intended as some sort
of diversionary cover for themselves
to deflect from their own actions.

Yep.

TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT, dumbass.
He is a loser, A bad loser. A loser that cannot handle saying he lost. A loser's loser, as are his supporters.

Project harder. We can't quite hear you.

On second thought........................................................

Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. Is it your contention that Trump is deep state?

If Starr was appointed by a democrat AG then yes. Is that the case or are you trying to shift the goal posts?

Trump has claimed for 50 years that he's a victim... That the system is rigged against him. He's promoted every conspiracy theory under the sun. He's talked about revenge for decades. Deep State is between Trump's ears. His minions have never challenged his delusions.

TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT, dumbass.
At least he was for four years! Joe Biden has never been president! Even now he is only a string puppet for Rice, Obumma, and the shadowy deep state to jerk around.

He is a loser, A bad loser.
Yet he keeps winning. He is beating you right now this very second but you neanderthals are still just too dim to get it.

A loser that cannot handle saying he lost. A loser's loser, as are his supporters.
Save that. It can be the democrat's epitaph in oh, just about 10 more days. :71:

Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. Is it your contention that Trump is deep state?

If Starr was appointed by a democrat AG then yes. Is that the case or are you trying to shift the goal posts?
No, he was appointed by Jeff Session, who is an idiot.

I repeat: Do you call the Ken Starr investigation of Clinton the "Democrat investigation?"

He has?

He has?

Such as?

You claims are all fantasies.

Yes, Trump has always sought notoriety and celebrity status so his claims of victimhood have been well documented in interviews and TV appearances since 1980.

And he had a hard right blog praising Trump and Qanon.
In 2 weeks you’ll get a lesson on what Americans think of Trump.
1667082024054.jpeg

No, he was appointed by Jeff Session, who is an idiot.

Agreed. I couldn't believe Trump appointed him AG. Especially cause sessions was spearheading the unconstitutional search and siezure tactic taking place mainly in the south.

Not the type of person you want as AG.

I repeat: Do you call the Ken Starr investigation of Clinton the "Democrat investigation?"
I answered. If a dem appointed AG appointed Starr as independent council, then yes it would be a democrat investigation.

Last edited:
Agreed. I couldn't believe Trump appointed him AG. Especially cause sessions was spearheading the unconstitutional search and siezure tactic taking place mainly in the south.

Not the type of person you want as AG.

I answered. If a dem appointed AG appointed Starr as independent council, then yes it would be a Republican investigation.
You mean a Democrat investigation.

What sessions did doesn't count because he went rogue during his confirmation hearing. Trump should have canceled him the minute he said he was going to recuse himself.

Forum List

Back