Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

Captain Underpants - A mentally unstable, violent, 'irregular' nudist activist from Berkely who Paul Pelosi said was known and whom he called 'a friend'...

...a 'Conservative' / 'Right Wing Extremist'....

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I would never have heard of that group if it wasn't for the left.

A group set up by the

Community HATE HOAX organizer

Easier to define your opponent if you are the group pretending to support him.

HomO was the one putting homos at trump rallies with confederate flags.

So let's review.

The cops were there for a wellness check. There was no break in.

Therefore Paul must have let the guy in, determined he wasn't well, and called the cops.

He said "he's a friend".... so clearly they knew each other prior to this incident.

Once the cops got there, something happened, the guy turned violent or something, smashed through the door from the inside, somehow found a hammer somewhere and went after Pelosi with it. Hm....

Yep. I bet the truth really does hurt. You elected Biden thinking to destroy
Trump and instead that action has only wrecked the nation
taking down your entire party instead. One week
to go. Trump really was a genius.

View attachment 717661
Depate thinks Trump is a genius also. QAnon think Trump is a genius. White supremacists think Trump is a genius. Nazi's think Trump is a genius. Jan 6th seditionists think Trump is a genius. On and on. Trump is going down. More and more Republicans are distancing themselves from Trump and the crazies.

A deep state functionary appointed him. Do you call the Ken Starr investigation of Clinton the "Democrat investigation?"
Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. Is it your contention that Trump is deep state?

If Starr was appointed by a democrat AG then yes. Is that the case or are you trying to shift the goal posts?

Depate thinks Trump is a genius also. QAnon think Trump is a genius. White supremacists think Trump is a genius. Nazi's think Trump is a genius. Jan 6th seditionists think Trump is a genius.
Compared to Biden, you can understand why folks get that impression.

Trump is going down.
You've been saying that for 7 years now. What's the hold up?

More and more Republicans are distancing themselves from Trump
And so far, every one of them have distanced themselves right out of office. :auiqs.jpg:
Meantime, for every RINO out, we replace them with three new MAGA candidates going IN.
Only 10 more shopping days till democrats crash and burn.

The left are the only ones who ever mention Q-Anon.
I would never have heard of that group if it wasn't for the left.

I'm still not exactly sure what QAnon is really supposed to be but
so far I've figured out that if the left are accusing us
of it, then it must be intended as some sort
of diversionary cover for themselves
to deflect from their own actions.

Compared to Biden, you can understand why folks get that impression.

You've been saying that for 7 years now. What's the hold up?

And so far, every one of them have distanced themselves right out of office. :auiqs.jpg:
Meantime, for every RINO out, we replace them with three new MAGA candidates going IN.
Only 10 more shopping days till democrats crash and burn.
TRUMP IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT, dumbass.
He is a loser, A bad loser. A loser that cannot handle saying he lost. A loser's loser, as are his supporters.

Forum List

Back