Dems Big Push for 2014: Minimum Wage

Hilarious- the dupes still don't know trickle down has wrecked their world...what we're missing is DEMAND from the nonrich- and that was true BEFORE the Pubs latest meltdown of 2008....

Happy New Year Franco ...

The meltdown started when "Harry Met Nancy" and they won Congress in 2006..okay fine, don't believe me...:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Paying those god damned cows minimum wage is what screwed us I think...

It still takes the same cow and the same amount of feed to make a gallon of milk today as it did when a gallon of milk cost 5 cents.
If you don't understand Labor Costs ... PPI or WPI ... And how they relate to CPI ... Or why we no longer pay 5 cents for a gallon of milk ... That's not my problem.

If you think dairy farmers are paying cows minimum wage ... Any attempt I could make to help you understand would be wasted time.

It still takes the same cow and the same amount of feed to make a gallon of milk today as it did when a gallon of milk cost 5 cents.
If you don't understand Labor Costs ... PPI or WPI ... And how they relate to CPI ... Or why we no longer pay 5 cents for a gallon of milk ... That's not my problem.

If you think dairy farmers are paying cows minimum wage ... Any attempt I might take to help you understand would be wasted time.

If they aren't paying cows minimum wage, how have increases in minimum wage resulted in increases in the price of milk?

I think this is a pressing question.

If the cows are getting that minimum wage who is?

I demand an investigation by the department of labor.

If you think dairy farmers are paying cows minimum wage ... Any attempt I might take to help you understand would be wasted time.

If they aren't paying cows minimum wage, how have increases in minimum wage resulted in increases in the price of milk?

Why does a gallon of milk cost more than the 5 cents it used to cost ... Answer your own question.
You don't have to ask me ... I told you where to look and what to examine to get the answer.
If you really want to know ... Figure it out.

Why does a gallon of milk cost more than the 5 cents it used to cost ... Answer your own question.
You don't have to ask me ... I told you where to look and what to examine to get the answer.

Why?

Also, talking about prices in nominal terms is worthless.

Why?

You tell me why it costs more ... You may get closer to the answer you are looking for.
The only thing I find worthless is arguing with someone who just wants to argue.

If you don't understand how PPI or WPI influences CPI ... Look it up.

Why?

You tell me why it costs more ... You may get closer to the answer you are looking for.
The only thing I find worthless is arguing with someone who just wants to argue.

What proof do you have minimum wage increases have resulted in increases in the CPI?

Why?

What proof do you have minimum wage increases have resulted in increases in the CPI?

A gallon of milk doesn't cost 5 cents.

A gallon of milk doesn't cost 5 cents.

When was the price of milk 5 cents?

Or better yet, what if it was 6 cents before it was 5 cents? Or 4 cents after it was 6 cents?

Forum List

Back