Dems didn't lock down VP name domain TimothyMKaine.com

AimsOff

Rookie
Aug 7, 2016
Thoughts? Political activism at its best?
We all have our own goals this election year. My question is what are you doing to help achieve those goals? ( Besides just voting)
Let me hear about the work your putting in! Doesn't matter who your for I want to hear what your doing to help them.

For my part - TimothyMKaine.com

Come on people, let's see what you got!
Figured I'd at least spark up a conversation :)

Haha, no I want to understand what others are doing to support their candidates and to strike up a conversation about doing more then just voting.

It appears you would prefer to just be an ass. Easy job, you got it down!

Haha, no I want to understand what others are doing to support their candidates and to strike up a conversation about doing more then just voting.

Ok how about this? No one gives a shit about what is pretty much a silly prank. It seems you want a wider discussion about politics in general, that's fine, but you might want to post a more general topic. Not trying to be an ass but getting to the point and saying just what you mean is recommended.

Bumper sticker on the vehicle,hat,t shirt worn everywhere. Since I love talking about politics anyways I strike up a conversation wherever I am. With the waitress or the cashier whatever.99% agree with me.

Ok how about this? No one gives a shit about what is pretty much a silly prank. It seems you want a wider discussion about politics in general, that's fine, but you might want to post a more general topic. Not trying to be an ass but getting to the point and saying just what you mean is recommended.

Still haven't said what you have done to support your candidate...
Just because I'm new to this site doesn't mean I'm new to forums. You do things your way and I'll do them mine. I started off the thread with specific questions and my example. How much more to the point could it have been?

Bumper sticker on the vehicle,hat,t shirt worn everywhere. Since I love talking about politics anyways I strike up a conversation wherever I am. With the waitress or the cashier whatever.99% agree with me.

Nice! Engaging people is key, forces them to think and hopefully gets a good conversation going!!

TImothyMKaine? Clever, I predict this will turn the election.

Not trying to, a little bit if energy added to the voter base through humor all while poking the Dems in the eye.

Energy? Not the word I would have chosen. The site just looks like Trump propaganda with a url of a name that the VP doesn't use. Then to claim victory because the Democrats didn't take Timothyfillintheblank.com isn't really a loss on their part as it will have zero affect on the election.

If you created the site then I apologize, just being honest, it was a waste of 'energy'.

Not trying to, a little bit if energy added to the voter base through humor all while poking the Dems in the eye.

Energy? Not the word I would have chosen. The site just looks like Trump propaganda with a url of a name that the VP doesn't use. Then to claim victory because the Democrats didn't take Timothyfillintheblank.com isn't really a loss on their part as it will have zero affect on the election.

If you created the site then I apologize, just being honest, it was a waste of 'energy'.

Only a waste of energy if you're pushing for Hillary ;)
Ya , his name is so random that they couldn't have possibly thought to lock it down...
I'm mean it's not like there's any articles published if you search Sen Timothy M Kaine VP selection.

I hear that the Trump camp forgot to lock down Trumprapeslittlegirls.com either.

You think that up all on your own, good job, you should be proud of yourself. Fyi the only person who has raped or victimized women tied to this election is married to Hillary ;)

I hear that the Trump camp forgot to lock down Trumprapeslittlegirls.com either.

You think that up all on your own, good job, you should be proud of yourself. Fyi the only person who has raped or victimized women tied to this election is married to Hillary ;)

Clinton has been accused of rape. Trump has been accused of rape.

Your belief that an accusation is a conviction can't only apply to Clinton, can it? That would make you look like an idiot.

Clinton has been accused of rape. Trump has been accused of rape.

Your belief that an accusation is a conviction can't only apply to Clinton, can it? That would make you look like an idiot.

I hope any and all accusations against either of them get fully investigated.
The difference is Clinton has had claims against him for the last 30ish years. Interestingly enough claims
only came up recently from something that supposedly occurred 20+ years ago.

If found true however I would never support anyone who has done something like this just like I could never support Bill or Hillary Clinton.

Ya , his name is so random that they couldn't have possibly thought to lock it down...
I'm mean it's not like there's any articles published if you search Sen Timothy M Kaine VP selection.

TimothyMKaine.com is about as relevant as DonnyJTrump.com. It's also open because it doesn't fucking matter.

TimothyMKaine.com is about as relevant as DonnyJTrump.com. It's also open because it doesn't fucking matter.

It could matter if people make it a topic. Just like anything else, if it's talked about and shared then it matters.
That's ok, you stick with your Crooked Hillary voter base and I'll stick with mine.

It could matter if people make it a topic. Just like anything else, if it's talked about and shared then it matters.
That's ok, you stick with your Crooked Hillary voter base and I'll stick with mine.

Still doesn't matter. Have you looked at your web traffic? I bet it's still low.

Forum List

Back