Dems if it were up to you is Hillary the 2016 nominee or someone else?

And if you say someone else, who would that individual be?
Jim Webb. But he has no chance. I don't think he really wants the job anyways.
Just like Trump.
In a way Webb is the Democrat Trump. Beholden to no special interests. But the difference being, that he doesn't want it for monetary gain or an ego boost, but actually wants the best for his country. As you can easily tell by looking at his record.

Just like Trump.
In a way Webb is the Democrat Trump. Beholden to no special interests. But the difference being, that he doesn't want it for monetary gain or an ego boost, but actually wants the best for his country. As you can easily tell by looking at his record.
Bernie's the Democratic Trump, literally everything you just said about Webb, you could just insert Bernie's name there

Just like Trump.
Bernie's the Democratic Trump, literally everything you just said about Webb, you could just insert Bernie's name there
Bernie's a fucking nutjob. He's beholden to all kinds of special interests; as anyone who's been a professional politician for 35 years would be.

Just like Trump.
Bernie's a fucking nutjob. He's beholden to all kinds of special interests; as anyone who's been a professional politician for 35 years would be.
I would believe that if he was not living his life off of only his salary as a lawmaker. I will not trust any politician that got rich in their time in government. When his voting record reflects his platform CONSISTENTLY for 35 years, I tend to believe he actually means what he says.
He doesn't accept money from super PACs and he is the only candidate besides Trump who hasn't run to companies and millionaires for money. Your assumption that just because he was in the government for 35 years, he must be beholden to special interest is as naive as assuming none are corrupt, with a little research its fairly easy to look at peoples political records and decide for yourself.

^^^ There's the fear, folks. Bernie's not beholden to anyone.

Conservatives just naturally believe everyone is as corrupt as they are.

Who is investigating Killary? Conservatives or the FBI?
We were talking about Bernie Sanders at the moment, not Hillary, Hillary is super corrupt. Read the whole conversation, no supporters of Hillary there, go home.

Forum List

Back