Dems In Trouble For 2020: Trump Approval At 50% Or Higher In US Counties That Put Him In White House

19989690_10155514070619889_1004228019572205729_n.jpg

You don't win by winning counties.
And you certainly don't win by getting the popular vote. I'm sure Hillary can attest to that!!!!

No, you win the presidency by getting your message out to the counties having an electoral college campaign strategy. That's exactly how the Trumpenfuhrer won.

LOL, 'fuhrer'.

THAT is all you need to know about the Trump supporters.

Hah-Hah! Trump Approval at 50% or Higher

Shock the Snowflakes here, doesn’t it! Well, here’s the rest of the headline:

in US Counties That Put Him in White House

After six months of the most biased and dishonest liberal media attacks in US history President Donald Trump still stands at 50% or higher in the US counties that fueled his win in 2016.

tone-of-news-coverage.jpg

And this poll comes from NBC News! @ In the counties that fueled his win, 50 percent approve of Trump's job

#FakeNews Up to Dirty Tricks Again – WaPo/ABC Publish BOGUS POLL to Smear President Trump @ #FakeNews Up to Dirty Tricks Again – WaPo/ABC Publish BOGUS POLL to Smear President Trump

If you bothered to read the county polls, you'd have found out that his support is BELOW the margins he won those counties by.

Trump is not losing any support from the people who put him in office, the silent White majority, or simply put, Nationalists. As America becomes great again as he proceeds to unravel the destruction Obama inflicted on this country, his percentages will only increase. That spells trouble for Democrats in 2020.

images

Hah-Hah! Trump Approval at 50% or Higher in US Counties That Put Him in White House

--LOL

as much as the leftards lie to themselves

they can not convince others

to join in their hate

--LOL

They are also in trouble for 2018.
Early sentiment is that the public is tired of The Dems Fake Russian Narrative combined with their Obstructionism and that this will impact them negatively in a big way next year.
Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

Those are the e-mails that Trump Jr. himself released. Not a smoking gun, a blazing gun. And assholes like you support this treason. You think they planned to give that information for free? They were using that as leverage for Russia's interests against those of this nation. And you that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown think that is just great.

Early sentiment is that the public is tired of The Dems Fake Russian Narrative combined with their Obstructionism and that this will impact them negatively in a big way next year.

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

Best

Rob Goldstone

Those are the e-mails that Trump Jr. himself released. Not a smoking gun, a blazing gun. And assholes like you support this treason. You think they planned to give that information for free? They were using that as leverage for Russia's interests against those of this nation. And you that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown think that is just great.
Irrelevant! Comey testified no voting machines were compromised by Russian influence. You've got nothing!

Hah-Hah! Trump Approval at 50% or Higher

Shock the Snowflakes here, doesn’t it! Well, here’s the rest of the headline:

in US Counties That Put Him in White House

After six months of the most biased and dishonest liberal media attacks in US history President Donald Trump still stands at 50% or higher in the US counties that fueled his win in 2016.

tone-of-news-coverage.jpg

And this poll comes from NBC News! @ In the counties that fueled his win, 50 percent approve of Trump's job

#FakeNews Up to Dirty Tricks Again – WaPo/ABC Publish BOGUS POLL to Smear President Trump @ #FakeNews Up to Dirty Tricks Again – WaPo/ABC Publish BOGUS POLL to Smear President Trump
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 6/21 - 7/15 -- 40.2 54.6 -14.4
ABC News/Wash Post 7/10 - 7/13 RV 39 56 -17
Gallup 7/13 - 7/15 1500 A 38 56 -18
Rasmussen Reports 7/11 - 7/13 1500 LV 43 57 -14
Economist/YouGov 7/9 - 7/11 1284 RV 41 52 -11
Reuters/Ipsos 7/7 - 7/11 1530 A 40 56 -16
IBD/TIPP 6/23 - 6/29 900 A 37 58 -21
FOX News 6/25 - 6/27 1017 RV 44 50 -6
USA Today/Suffolk 6/24 - 6/27 1000 RV 42 53 -11
Quinnipiac 6/22 - 6/27 1212 RV 40 55 -15
NPR/PBS/Marist 6/21 - 6/25 995 RV 38 53 -15
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL Just continue whistling past the graveyard.

Good morning

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

Irrelevant! Comey testified no voting machines were compromised by Russian influence. You've got nothing!
Of course, a treasonous bastard like you is going to support treason. And that e-mail, and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's 'corrected' statements that show that he clearly knew of the meeting in advance, clearly show that this admin is treasonous.

The rumputins popularity is at 36% down since last week. He should be out by the end of september.

Trump is not losing any support from the people who put him in office, the silent White majority, or simply put, Nationalists. As America becomes great again as he proceeds to unravel the destruction Obama inflicted on this country, his percentages will only increase. That spells trouble for Democrats in 2020.

images

Hah-Hah! Trump Approval at 50% or Higher in US Counties That Put Him in White House
He has the lowest approval rating of any president in history after 6 months. Suck on that.

Trump has proven himself a grotesque disappointment and embarrassment to vast numbers of Americans who took a chance on him.

Good morning

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

Of course, a treasonous bastard like you is going to support treason. And that e-mail, and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's 'corrected' statements that show that he clearly knew of the meeting in advance, clearly show that this admin is treasonous.
No laws were broken. Democrat Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz confirms

Alan Dershowitz: 'I don't see any crime' that Donald Trump Jr. committed

And again!

Donald Trump Jr.'s emails are not treason

Good morning

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

No laws were broken. Democrat Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz confirms

Alan Dershowitz: 'I don't see any crime' that Donald Trump Jr. committed

And again!

Donald Trump Jr.'s emails are not treason
If no laws were broken why did they repeated lie about the meeting and then attempt to cover it up?

Forum List

Back