Dems Only Care About 'Power' & 'Taking Down' Trump, Not Protecting Americans

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Gorka: Dems Only Care About 'Power' & 'Taking Down' Trump, Not Protecting Americans

Democrats only care about "taking down the president" and that "they have to block everything."

He added that Democrats still haven't recovered from Hillary Clinton's loss in the 2016 presidential election.

"They care about power, and they are obsessed," he said. "You want to protect Americans? You want to protect the people that are trafficked? Build the wall. Give the president his money."

Democrats only care about "taking down the president" and that "they have to block everything."

He added that Democrats still haven't recovered from Hillary Clinton's loss in the 2016 presidential election.

"They care about power, and they are obsessed," he said. "You want to protect Americans? You want to protect the people that are trafficked? Build the wall. Give the president his money."
Comments from others below
Chucky boy needs to remember what he said.
Is this guy schumer's twin brother from 2009? Changed his tune quite a bit in 2018. Typical swamp dweller and Trump obstructionist
What a two faced, double standard Democrat POS! Typical politician will do and say anything to get elected or re-elected
Schumer is a liar
What a hypocrite. Now he's an Open Borders advocate. Slimy Schumer

that's how it's been
they said FU America when Trump was elected--
they did not agree/want/etc a fair/legal/American election

Trump's war on illegal immigration is as misdirected and counterproductive as the war on drugs. Another social problem republicans think can be solved purely by force. How did that war on drugs turn out?

well the entire NAZI ideology was devised by Andrew genocide Jackson founder of the same fascist D party we have today only the snowflakes can't figure out how to goose step

They're sociopaths. Every last fucking one....

Well maybe except for Bernie and the stupid chick from NYC. They might just be stupid enough to believe bolshevism can work, the rest of the political whores know it won't, but choose the vehicle in pursuit of power and self aggrandizement.

Gorka: Dems Only Care About 'Power' & 'Taking Down' Trump, Not Protecting Americans

Is this guy schumer's twin brother from 2009? Changed his tune quite a bit in 2018. Typical swamp dweller and Trump obstructionist
What a two faced, double standard Democrat POS! Typical politician will do and say anything to get elected or re-elected
Schumer is a liar

Taking down Trump IS protecting America.

Schumer is a liar

Take him out kid.

Don't we all love Nazis like Gorka, I hear tell some are fine people.
Whose sock are you? I have my suspicions, yet, still not 100% sure. Keep it up, I’ll be certain soon.

Well I'll certainly do what I can fer ya, mucking up your safe space snowflake?
Not mucking up anything here. Safe spaces are needed by the left, not the right. Didn’t ya hear?
Safe Spaces On College Campuses Are Creating Intolerant Students | HuffPost
Safe spaces are not the only threat to free speech | Timothy Garton Ash
University 'safe space' policies are leaving academics afraid to speak their minds for fear of losing their jobs, a professor has claimed

Whose sock are you? I have my suspicions, yet, still not 100% sure. Keep it up, I’ll be certain soon.

Not mucking up anything here. Safe spaces are needed by the left, not the right. Didn’t ya hear?

Oh my, the left. Nah, like I've had to explain to a few others here, I don't subscribe to the partisanshitherad perceptual reality.

No, you just espouse it with every word you write. Just like fakey Jakey.

Oh my, the left. Nah, like I've had to explain to a few others here, I don't subscribe to the partisanshitherad perceptual reality.

No, you just espouse it with every word you write.

Well do go on, explain.

You were too fast. Just like fakey Jakey.

Well do go on, explain.

Well do go on, explain.

Jake is too busy sucking Mia's cock.

Schumer is a liar

So your for communism?

Well do go on, explain.

Jake is too busy sucking Mia's cock.
I should have separated the “you’re too fast” comment. He replied too quickly. Lol

But claims he is neutral just as fakey jakey did.

Forum List

Back