Dems Only Care About 'Power' & 'Taking Down' Trump, Not Protecting Americans

Republicans voted for Trump expressly to step over the lines of decency and firmly grasp all the third rails or politics. don't be surprised at the response to his colossal shittiness.

Oh I am not surprised about the response - it's the same as always. You never have any other arguments.

Now build that wall and defend the nation.

Not squandering $40 billion on a useless wall as a vanity project for the President, is defending the nation. The United States cannot afford universal health care, infrastructure spending to improve business and investment, then it certainly cannot afford $40 billion for Trump's wall, that he PROMISED, Mexico would pay for.

Americans did NOT vote for the wall, because Trump lost the popular vote. So unpopular is this President and his policies, that Trump lost the House, 7 State governorships, 6 state Houses, in the largest repudiation of a sitting President in mid-term history, so clearly the American people are NOT supportive of Trump or his wall.
Republicans still haven't figured out that this less about a wall than the shitty politics Trump is using.

Shitty politics of delivering to Americans what they want?

Yes, come to think of it, that probably does sound like shitty politics to you.

Did you vote for chaos?
Did you vote to have an incessant liar in the White House?
Did you vote for a racist?
Did you vote for a misogynist?
Did you vote to have the swamp made toxic?

I suppose so, since you continue to support trump.

Oh my... Are you saying that Trump is a RACIST MISOGYNIST LIAR?

Where have I heard that before?

0a6.gif

Racist! Fascist! Nazi!

Good god, learn some new words. Trump's response is entirely appropriate, the people are illegally in the country. They have no right to be here. You will have to get your votes honestly.
Republicans voted for Trump expressly to step over the lines of decency and firmly grasp all the third rails or politics. don't be surprised at the response to his colossal shittiness.

Oh I am not surprised about the response - it's the same as always. You never have any other arguments.

Not squandering $40 billion on a useless wall as a vanity project for the President, is defending the nation. The United States cannot afford universal health care, infrastructure spending to improve business and investment, then it certainly cannot afford $40 billion for Trump's wall, that he PROMISED, Mexico would pay for.

Americans did NOT vote for the wall, because Trump lost the popular vote. So unpopular is this President and his policies, that Trump lost the House, 7 State governorships, 6 state Houses, in the largest repudiation of a sitting President in mid-term history, so clearly the American people are NOT supportive of Trump or his wall.
Republicans still haven't figured out that this less about a wall than the shitty politics Trump is using.

There is no border security clause or wall building clause.

I haven't heard anyone even debate it... everyone knows the government has the right to build the wall. You see having a border goes together with having a country. Not something one might think... if one is a moron.

No, it is about creating a voting block of illegals for the Democrats.
Ludicrous conspiracy theories all you have? Just can't conceive people rejecting fear and hatred? Sad.
Building a wall has nothing to do with fear or hatred. It has everything to do with protecting our border.
Let me dumb it down so you can understand, Occupied.
Legal immigration good, illegal immigration bad.

That all sounds good..except a wall would not even address 50% of illegal immigration if it were 100% effective.

Nothing is 100% effective

I haven't heard anyone even debate it... everyone knows the government has the right to build the wall. You see having a border goes together with having a country. Not something one might think... if one is a moron.
we don't have unlimited government but one limited by express powers.

Ludicrous conspiracy theories all you have? Just can't conceive people rejecting fear and hatred? Sad.
Building a wall has nothing to do with fear or hatred. It has everything to do with protecting our border.
A wall would make little difference in the numbers of people coming in certainly not enough to justify the expenditure. Trump's vanity project would be of no real benefit to anyone, a perfect monument to the weakest president ever.

A wall would make little difference in the numbers of people coming in certainly not enough to justify the expenditure. Trump's vanity project would be of no real benefit to anyone, a perfect monument to the weakest president ever.

What your plan Einstein ? Fuck-it just quit and give up ?

What your plan Einstein ? Fuck-it just quit and give up ?
Nope but you are not really interested in an approach that does not needlessly treat people like garbage. Republicans are not going to get their sadistic border security program. Give up on the cruelty and start anew as if you were decent human beings faced with a humanitarian crisis.

Did you vote for chaos?

0a6.gif

Did the truth hurt you? Tell us, do you have any evidence to dispute my questions, or are you just being a jackass?

You have what is called a siege mentality, pretty common among conservatives.

We are under siege by parasite traitors like you.

I agree ,Democrats are parasites not cable of any thought process.:2cents:

When you are denigrating others, it's always better not to mispell "capable". A basic mistake in such a simple sentence leads one to believe that it is you who isn't capable of even copying an insult from the talking points page.

Also, when talking about other people's ability or lack thereof, to think independently, it behoves you to prove yourself capable of independent thought. What you have proven is that you follow along sheeplike, while claiming others can't think for themselves.

Did you vote for chaos?

0a6.gif

You heard that from anyone who knows Trump.

Ridiculous.
Of course it is largely to do with fear and hatred.
Are you saying the wall is going up due to bravery and love?
Please.

And you are missing the entire point of most people (I believe) whom are against the wall funding.

1) Trump has provided ZERO, unbiased, factual proof that it will make ANY appreciable difference. I mean think - if illegals can scale a 20 foot high wall; obviously they can scale a 30 foot high one. It's called 'a ladder' and a 'rope'.
Heck, this latest idea from Trump (all metal with gaps in it) could obviously be defeated with common, welding equipment.
Trump's wall is a joke (though I agree with building a wall where none currently exist).

2) Trump should FIRST be imposing MASSIVE penalties on those who hire illegals. But he has not done that for an obvious reason - a LOT of Republicans employ illegal immigrants.

3) Most illegal aliens do NOT 'go over the wall'...they come in on legal visa's and then just stay. Even if an Israeli-style wall was built that would properly secure the border - that still would not stop even half of illegals from entering America.

All you Trumpbots seem to do is scream 'WALL WALL WALL!!!' And you don't even realize that even if Trump gets his wall - it will barely make a dent in the illegal immigrant problem.
But you people simply refuse to look at more effective ways to combat the problem.

I think that is the main problem people (with common sense) have with Trump's wall.

We are done here (as your mind is clearly COMPLETELY closed on the matter).

Have a nice day.

Ridiculous.
Of course it is largely to do with fear and hatred.
Are you saying the wall is going up due to bravery and love?
Please.

And you are missing the entire point of most people (I believe) whom are against the wall funding.

1) Trump has provided ZERO, unbiased, factual proof that it will make ANY appreciable difference. I mean think - if illegals can scale a 20 foot high wall; obviously they can scale a 30 foot high one. It's called 'a ladder' and a 'rope'.
Heck, this latest idea from Trump (all metal with gaps in it) could obviously be defeated with common, welding equipment.
Trump's wall is a joke (though I agree with building a wall where there currently are none).

2) Trump should FIRST be imposing MASSIVE penalties on those who hire illegals. But he has not done that for an obvious reason - a LOT of Republicans employ illegal aliens.

3) Most illegal aliens do NOT 'go over the wall'...they come in on legal visa's and then just stay. Even if an Israeli-style wall was built that would properly secure the border - that still would not stop even half of illegals from entering America.

All you Trumpbots seem to do is scream 'WALL WALL WALL!!!' And you don't even realize that even if Trump gets his wall - it will barely make a dent in the illegal immigrant problem.
But you people simply refuse to look at more effective ways to combat the problem.

I think that is the main problem people (with common sense) have with Trump's wall.

We are done here (as your mind is clearly COMPLETELY closed on the matter).

Have a nice day.
So it's either fear or hatred, or bravery and love? That's the two choices, Mcrocket?
How about protecting our borders, in part, with a wall?
I agree and always have agreed that this problem, is in fact, due to both parties playing politics with the issue.
There is not just one layer of the issue that needs to be fixed, but the wall is part of the solution.

I laugh at you thinking you know just what I think, Mcrocket. What a goofball.

Forum List

Back