Dems push psychological evaluations for gun owners and 'family members'

A true disability is one where you can't do any kind of work. I worked with a guy who was born in the Philippines, had atrophied legs, effectively confined to a wheelchair. Still came in to work every day and did his job. If he could do the job, so could Ray. Ray just chooses not to.

Well you don't get to make the rules OCD, the government does. If you want to change the rules, get a job with our federal government as a bureaucrat and change them, or get rid of the program for younger people entirely. Like I said, they threw me out to the wolves. I'm a 60 year old with no experience at anything except my profession. After you spewed your hot air making claim I can find a livable wage job amid a pandemic with 6.5% unemployment at my age, you failed. Even you know it's not out there.

A true disability is one where you can't do any kind of work.

The law defines disability as the inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity (SGA) by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment(s) which can be expected to result in death or which has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.

So in order to enjoy a Constitutional right you must have another person determine your suitability?

Yea, that is what our Founding Fathers envisioned for the Bill of Rights, alright.

These idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than they know about History, Economics, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

They know about it, but the left are anti-Americans. They hate the document because it impedes their progress towards total power over the people.

They know if they could get rid of guns, the criminals would never give theirs up. So in that they would create a society where only the criminals and police have the guns, but not law abiding citizens. Criminals would have the upper hand. The commies don't mind the guns so much, but what really bothers them is that we can (and do) use those guns to protect ourselves. By making all law abiding citizens victims, we would no longer be able to do that.

The Democrat party needs victims to survive. So they want to create as many victims as possible, because if you don't need the government, what use would you have for the Democrat party? None. They don't serve many other purposes.

They know about it, but the left are anti-Americans. They hate the document because it impedes their progress towards total power over the people.

I simply don't understand how someone can post such mindless propaganda.
I often wonder if a poster who does such a thing actually believes what they post or if it's just a simple troll.

The Democrat party needs victims to survive.

Trumpism is the biggest Victimization assemblage in the history of our great nation. Not so much as a single Dem member.

I don’t even know Ray’s situation, but obviously there is a difference between, for example, a 60-year old who has worked for ~45 years getting injured or having a health problem that prevents them from performing their job vs a 25 year old who has never worked a day in their life, has 4 kids and spends their days on the basketball courts or skateboarding. One is welfare and one is a true disability. Even you can understand that, you just choose not to.

You know how the left is, they know everything. As Limbaugh used to say, a liberal always thinks they are the smartest one in the room. Joe knows more than the certified and experience team of physicians, Joe knows more than Social Security, and I've never met the clown in my life outside of USMB. That's just the mentality of the left. As always, Limbaugh is right in more ways than one.

I simply don't understand how someone can post such mindless propaganda.
I often wonder if a poster who does such a thing actually believes what they post or if it's just a simple troll.

Not at all. Didn't you see what just happened? They impeached a sitting US President for exercising his constitutional rights. They knew well ahead of time Trump had nothing to do with the riot, so they impeached him for exercising his free speech rights. Now they are going after our guns, a second amendment right. What more evidence do you need on how much they hate the US Constitution?

Trumpism is the biggest Victimization assemblage in the history of our great nation. Not so much as a single Dem member.

Then explain why they want to disarm law abiding citizens. Of course they want victims. How do most victims vote? Want to know what will happen if they can succeed? Get a giant sign made that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. Put that sign on your front porch, and get back to us in a few months to tell us how that worked out, if you're still alive. If the commies can confiscate our guns, it would have the same results. The criminals would know we have no way to defend ourselves.

Victims of race, victims of big tobacco, victims of big pharma, victims of big business, victims of big oil, war on women......... who do you think created all these victim groups? Not the Republicans.

I'm a 60 year old

then you will not be hired, disabled or not, for any reasonable wage

Yes, but you can't explain that to OCD Joe. I did one thing most of my life, and now I'm supposed to start out all over again like a high school kid with no experience, with severe medical problems. I was that high school inexperienced kid many years ago. My first three full-time jobs were minimum wage because I didn't have a skill or trade. It took a few years and learning a lot of things to crawl out minimum wage jobs. It was fine back then because I was still living at home. I can't do that now.

All those other welfare queens qualify under their standards, too.

You can't go around whining that the welfare state is a problem, and then collect your big fat welfare check.

Yes they do, but they are classified as able to work but don't want to. I was classified by the US government unable to work. You're just too much of a moron to understand the difference.

I usually don't read your articles, because they are bullshit, but let's look at that.

US average Auto Salary -
Annual production (2015): 4.1 millionEstimated annual salary: $51,000 (£41,000)
Annual production (2015): 5.7 millionEstimated annual salary: $69,000 (£55,600)
Annual production (2015): 1.5 millionEstimated annual salary: $76,600 (£61,800)

What? German and French auto workers make MORE than American Auto workers? How can THIS be?

Of course you don't want to go to the site. It's unbiased and from the UK.

dude, why did I and everyone in America know Trump was intent on inciting a riot on the 6th?
Come on, just stop.

Because you were told that by the left. No, many don't believe he incited the riot. No proof whatsoever, and plenty of proof his speech had nothing to do with it.

inciting a riot is not a protected right

Correct if his speech actually did that, but we both know it didn't.

They knew well ahead of time Trump had nothing to do with the riot

dude, why did I and everyone in America know Trump was intent on inciting a riot on the 6th?
Come on, just stop.

impeached him for exercising his free speech rights.

inciting a riot is not a protected right
You didn't know, asshole. I marvel at the ability of Democrat Nazi Reich minions to read the minds of Republicans.

No, many don't believe he incited the riot. No proof whatsoever, and plenty of proof his speech had nothing to do with it.

TRump told me. As he told you. As he told teh world.

Go fuck yourself with your "alternate Facts" world. Left is right, up is down, truth is fact. You fuckers need to be dealt with. No more of this in America. It is time the main stream made a stand.

Go fuck yourself with your "alternate Facts" world. Left is right, up is down, truth is fact. You fuckers need to be dealt with. No more of this in America. It is time the main stream made a stand.

Okay, then please give me the exact words Trump used that told those people to riot, with a link please. And before you use generalities, whatever Trump said, the Democrats have said worse in the past.

You didn't know, asshole. I marvel at the ability of Democrat Nazi Reich minions to read the minds of Republicans.

That's what the first impeachment was about. Trump asked a leader of another country to "do him a favor." Because the Democrats have advanced to Thought Police from their Bible, they impeached Trump on what they thought he really meant, not the words he used.

Okay, then please give me the exact words Trump used that told those people to riot, with a link please. And before you use generalities, whatever Trump said, the Democrats have said worse in the past.

Go fuck yourself. We all saw his shit.

Honest, I am ready to war with you Neanderthals. A cult of liars, immoral animals and victimization.

Go fuck yourself. We all saw his shit.

Honest, I am ready to war with you Neanderthals. A cult of liars, immoral animals and victimization.
Come and get it. I just bought a brand spanking new AR-15. I'm itching to try it out.

Forum List

Back