Dems push psychological evaluations for gun owners and 'family members'

Go fuck yourself. We all saw his shit.

Honest, I am ready to war with you Neanderthals. A cult of liars, immoral animals and victimization.

A lot of typing just to day you couldn't do it. You were told what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. That's the problem with you sheep. You take your orders without question.

TRump told me. As he told you. As he told teh world.

Go fuck yourself with your "alternate Facts" world. Left is right, up is down, truth is fact. You fuckers need to be dealt with. No more of this in America. It is time the main stream made a stand.

Okay, then please give me the exact words Trump used that told those people to riot, with a link please. And before you use generalities, whatever Trump said, the Democrats have said worse in the past.

Honest, I am ready to war with you Neanderthals. A cult of liars, immoral animals and victimization.
Come and get it. I just bought a brand spanking new AR-15. I'm itching to try it out.

Of course you did because you can't feel like a man without it.
Pussy.

A lot of typing just to day you couldn't do it. You were told what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. That's the problem with you sheep. You take your orders without question.

You are human garbage. Look at your avatar. Pathetic little man.

Go fuck yourself with your "alternate Facts" world. Left is right, up is down, truth is fact. You fuckers need to be dealt with. No more of this in America. It is time the main stream made a stand.

Okay, then please give me the exact words Trump used that told those people to riot, with a link please. And before you use generalities, whatever Trump said, the Democrats have said worse in the past.

Come and get it. I just bought a brand spanking new AR-15. I'm itching to try it out.

Pussy.
I haven't owned a gun for over 20 years. I bought it before the Biden control bill could become law because I don't want to pay thousands in taxes on a gun and I don't want the government keeping track of whether I own one.

You and Biden can go fuck yourselves.

So in order to enjoy a Constitutional right you must have another person determine your suitability?

Yea, that is what our Founding Fathers envisioned for the Bill of Rights, alright.

These idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than they know about History, Economics, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

They know about it, but the left are anti-Americans. They hate the document because it impedes their progress towards total power over the people.

They know if they could get rid of guns, the criminals would never give theirs up. So in that they would create a society where only the criminals and police have the guns, but not law abiding citizens. Criminals would have the upper hand. The commies don't mind the guns so much, but what really bothers them is that we can (and do) use those guns to protect ourselves. By making all law abiding citizens victims, we would no longer be able to do that.

The Democrat party needs victims to survive. So they want to create as many victims as possible, because if you don't need the government, what use would you have for the Democrat party? None. They don't serve many other purposes.

Sounds to me like YOU are trying to play victim. And doing the Benito method of finding someone else to blame. Let's see, if we look at history, blame the communists, basques, jews, irish, and a hell of a lot more. I'll bet it goes all the way back when fire was first invented where the flame went out and you would find someone else to blame when it was your turn to tend the fire. Sort of like playing the victim for Texas right about now, it's gotta be Antifa, right?

Pussy.
A weapon evens things out. And that is for women also. We have legalized beatdowns and worse in many areas of the nation.

So in order to enjoy a Constitutional right you must have another person determine your suitability?

Yea, that is what our Founding Fathers envisioned for the Bill of Rights, alright.

These idiot Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than they know about History, Economics, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

They know about it, but the left are anti-Americans. They hate the document because it impedes their progress towards total power over the people.

They know if they could get rid of guns, the criminals would never give theirs up. So in that they would create a society where only the criminals and police have the guns, but not law abiding citizens. Criminals would have the upper hand. The commies don't mind the guns so much, but what really bothers them is that we can (and do) use those guns to protect ourselves. By making all law abiding citizens victims, we would no longer be able to do that.

The Democrat party needs victims to survive. So they want to create as many victims as possible, because if you don't need the government, what use would you have for the Democrat party? None. They don't serve many other purposes.

Sounds to me like YOU are trying to play victim. And doing the Benito method of finding someone else to blame. Let's see, if we look at history, blame the communists, basques, jews, irish, and a hell of a lot more. I'll bet it goes all the way back when fire was first invented where the flame went out and you would find someone else to blame when it was your turn to tend the fire. Sort of like playing the victim for Texas right about now, it's gotta be Antifa, right?

Well ANTIFA and BLM have been spending the last few months rioting, burning, looting, murdering, destroying and being insurrectionist against the government.

You do know that don't you? Maybe CNN or MSNBC forgot to tell you.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED "

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

SUPREME COURT
No need waste time n money. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

And I agree. The Federal Government shall not infringe within reason. But the States aren't under the same rules. They can infringe until your nutz hurt if you keep reelecting the same ones that do that.

The 14th Amendment binds the states to the provisions outlined in the Bill of Rights.

Next if you wish to purchase a firearm the Dems will insist you allow them to look at your social postings and if you post conservative memes they will reject you as you must be a white supremacist. Of course if your postings show you support Antifa or Black Lives Matter you will be approved.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED "

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

SUPREME COURT
No need waste time n money. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

And I agree. The Federal Government shall not infringe within reason. But the States aren't under the same rules. They can infringe until your nutz hurt if you keep reelecting the same ones that do that.

The 14th Amendment binds the states to the provisions outlined in the Bill of Rights.

Wrong. You keep omitting the "Due Process"out of the 14th Amendment.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Due process can be voters, legislatures and the Courts.

Pussy.
A weapon evens things out. And that is for women also. We have legalized beatdowns and worse in many areas of the nation.

I don't need one you fuckin whimp.

Cowardice is a big draw to Trumpism, I get that. Toughen up, sweetie.

Pussy.

Cowardice is a big draw to Trumpism, I get that. Toughen up, sweetie.
So everyone who buys a gun is a coward? How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood? Are you going to call her a wimp when she fails to fight off a rapist?

Are Democrat Reich NAZIs like you always such colossal insufferable assholes?

Last edited:
So everyone who buys a gun is a coward? How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood? Are you going to call her a wimp when she fails to fight off a racist?

It's a typical ploy of the left. Reverse psychology. See, when they call you a coward for owning a gun, you're supposed to respond "Coward? I'm no coward. I don't want anybody to think that of me! I'm going to get rid of my gun because I don't want anybody to think that!"

It never works of course, but we don't tell them that. :auiqs.jpg:

Next if you wish to purchase a firearm the Dems will insist you allow them to look at your social postings and if you post conservative memes they will reject you as you must be a white supremacist. Of course if your postings show you support Antifa or Black Lives Matter you will be approved.

That's the whole evil plot by the left. They will choose select leftists shrinks that won't approve anybody. The left hates the Constitution. As such, they keep looking for ways around it.

So everyone who buys a gun is a coward? How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood? Are you going to call her a wimp when she fails to fight off a racist?

It's a typical ploy of the left. Reverse psychology. See, when they call you a coward for owning a gun, you're supposed to respond "Coward? I'm no coward. I don't want anybody to think that of me! I'm going to get rid of my gun because I don't want anybody to think that!"

It never works of course, but we don't tell them that. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, people tend to buy more guns whenever the Democrats open their fat yaps about it.

Do tell, what would you do against somebody who is going to take your life with a gun? I studied martial arts right up to black belt, and even when I got to that point, my instructor told me there are no realistic moves against an attacker with a gun.

Forum List

Back