Dems push psychological evaluations for gun owners and 'family members'

Next if you wish to purchase a firearm the Dems will insist you allow them to look at your social postings and if you post conservative memes they will reject you as you must be a white supremacist. Of course if your postings show you support Antifa or Black Lives Matter you will be approved.

That's the whole evil plot by the left. They will choose select leftists shrinks that won't approve anybody. The left hates the Constitution. As such, they keep looking for ways around it.

One way they will curtail firearm ownership by honest people is to increase the price of a interview with a psychologist to the point poor people can’t afford it.

Let’s not forget that gun control is always racist. The object is to keep blacks, Hispanics and poor whites from owning firearms because the wealthy fear them. The rich of course have no problem getting approval to own firearms. Trump for example has one of the few carry permits in New York City.

So everyone who buys a gun is a coward? How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood? Are you going to call her a wimp when she fails to fight off a racist?

Are Democrat Reich NAZIs like you always such colossal insufferable assholes?

It's a typical ploy of the left. Reverse psychology. See, when they call you a coward for owning a gun, you're supposed to respond "Coward? I'm no coward. I don't want anybody to think that of me! I'm going to get rid of my gun because I don't want anybody to think that!"

It never works of course, but we don't tell them that. :auiqs.jpg:

There is a very small minority of the Left that wants all guns banned. Once again, you are playing the Victim card. I like the gun regs in Colorado and we no longer have the problems that MOST states have. And I can still go down the street to any gun shop buy a gun along with 500 rounds to go with it. I just don't feel the need. I have enough firearms already and enough ammo. And I don't foresee the Government coming to take them. You can stop lying and playing the victim card any time now.

One way they will curtail firearm ownership by honest people is to increase the price of a interview with a psychologist to the point poor people can’t afford it.

Let’s not forget that gun control is always racist. The object is to keep blacks, Hispanics and poor whites from owning firearms because the wealthy fear them. The rich of course have no problem getting approval to own firearms. Trump for example has one of the few carry permits in New York City.

Biden's plans on his website (which the Congress has adopted in their bill) is to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. That means if there is a murder in your city, your city's legal department can sue those outlets. Eventually everybody will sue them out of business, and with the exception of buying a used firearm (which will go way up in price) you will have no ability to get a new gun. Oh, and in his proposal, it would also be illegal to buy guns or ammo off the internet.

Next if you wish to purchase a firearm the Dems will insist you allow them to look at your social postings and if you post conservative memes they will reject you as you must be a white supremacist. Of course if your postings show you support Antifa or Black Lives Matter you will be approved.

That's the whole evil plot by the left. They will choose select leftists shrinks that won't approve anybody. The left hates the Constitution. As such, they keep looking for ways around it.

Ooh, more victim cards and misinformation. Glad to see that you gunnuters haven't changed. Except we ain't buying it anymore,pumpkin.

Biden's plans on his website (which the Congress has adopted in their bill) is to take liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. That means if there is a murder in your city, your city's legal department can sue those outlets. Eventually everybody will sue them out of business, and with the exception of buying a used firearm (which will go way up in price) you will have no ability to get a new gun. Oh, and in his proposal, it would also be illegal to buy guns or ammo off the internet.

I asked you a question on how to decrees the number of illegal weapons in the inner cities. How about addressing the fix.

There is a very small minority of the Left that wants all guns banned. Once again, you are playing the Victim card. I like the gun regs in Colorado and we no longer have the problems that MOST states have. And I can still go down the street to any gun shop buy a gun along with 500 rounds to go with it. I just don't feel the need. I have enough firearms already and enough ammo. And I don't foresee the Government coming to take them. You can stop lying and playing the victim card any time now.

Then get information about the bill they are creating as we type. Try to explain it to me as they are not trying to take our guns away.

Sounds to me like YOU are trying to play victim.

How so? I'm merely explaining what the communists plans are. People buy the leftist lies when they take an action. Leftists actually believe they are coming for our guns to reduce violent crime.

And some people buy your lies as well. But most of us see through it all by staying informed. And we don't believe that YOU are informing us other than lying out your ass. Yes, Rump won by a landslide,right?

A massive Democratic gun-control plan that could be called the "head shrink job protection bill" would require weapon owners and their family members to undergo "psychological evaluations."
Gun owners also would have to pay the government $800 in "insurance" fees, and a long list of weapons simply would be banned.

Unconstitutional. Perhaps one day the Democrats will forward legislation that is, but it is not today.

It's amazing just how many people the Democrats have pissed off in just two weeks.

Yes, the last thing we'd want is for crazy people to be denied access to guns.

Instead, we need to keep teaching our kids to do Active Shooter Drills and cower behind their desks.
the government isnt getting rid of their guns, why should we?

I asked you a question on how to decrees the number of illegal weapons in the inner cities. How about addressing the fix.

I didn't see you ask anything; maybe I didn't get to it yet. If you mean decrease (not decree) it wouldn't matter.

If you make a law that guns are illegal in the ghetto areas, the violent crime rate will not change. If you make a law for a white middle-class suburb that every household had to be armed, their violent crime figures will not change either. Criminals will always be able to have access to guns, and the commies want to make it so law abiding citizens don't. That's the game plan here.

This has nothing to do with psychology and everything to do with making gun ownership so expensive and time consuming that common citizens can't afford it.

Why would that be a bad thing?

You see, funny thing, when the Second Amendment was passed, guns were so expensive most people couldn't afford them. Gun ownership was a privilege of the rich.

Then Colt started mass producing them, and we've had criminals with guns ever since.

Funny thing, what they are kind of proposing here is what Germany already has. Germany has gun ownership, about 20 million guns for 80 million people. But it isn't considered a "Right", it's a privilege that has to be earned.

Germany has very little gun crime and few gun murders.
muslim immigrants have raped women by the thousands

How so? I'm merely explaining what the communists plans are. People buy the leftist lies when they take an action. Leftists actually believe they are coming for our guns to reduce violent crime.

And some people buy your lies as well. But most of us see through it all by staying informed. And we don't believe that YOU are informing us other than lying out your ass. Yes, Rump won by a landslide,right?
who knows with those bogus mail in ballots all for old senile Joe

I never said that. You leftists never want to look at the man behind the curtain. They talk, and you take every word at face value. What we on the right know about the left is they never make law or policy that doesn't benefit them personally or the party. All you have to do is look at slow Joe's 80 EO's right now.

A massive Democratic gun-control plan that could be called the "head shrink job protection bill" would require weapon owners and their family members to undergo "psychological evaluations."
Gun owners also would have to pay the government $800 in "insurance" fees, and a long list of weapons simply would be banned.

Unconstitutional. Perhaps one day the Democrats will forward legislation that is, but it is not today.

It's amazing just how many people the Democrats have pissed off in just two weeks.

Yes, the last thing we'd want is for crazy people to be denied access to guns.

Instead, we need to keep teaching our kids to do Active Shooter Drills and cower behind their desks.
This has nothing to do with psychology and everything to do with making gun ownership so expensive and time consuming that common citizens can't afford it.
dems are working hard to punish common citizens for what I dont know

I didn't see you ask anything; maybe I didn't get to it yet. If you mean decrease (not decree) it wouldn't matter.

If you make a law that guns are illegal in the ghetto areas, the violent crime rate will not change. If you make a law for a white middle-class suburb that every household had to be armed, their violent crime figures will not change either. Criminals will always be able to have access to guns, and the commies want to make it so law abiding citizens don't. That's the game plan here.

If you dry up the supply then in the next 10 years, the bad guys will be back to knives and clubs. While still deadly, not nearly as effecient. The Procurement of illegal guns is NOT originating in Illinois. It's originating in Indianna.

I never said that. You leftists never want to look at the man behind the curtain. They talk, and you take every word at face value. What we on the right know about the left is they never make law or policy that doesn't benefit them personally or the party. All you have to do is look at slow Joe's 80 EO's right now.

Gun control (except for extraneous weapons) are left to the States. The States will use "Due Process" and accomplish what needs to be done according to the State,County and City needs. Congress and a President can do nothing if the State decides to overturn the ruling. And that will stand up in court. You are still trying to play the victim in your lie. We ain't buying it.

who knows with those bogus mail in ballots all for old senile Joe

You just can't those bogus mail in ballots. Otherwise, the proof would have been presented to at least 60 courts. The Big Lie is not getting a lot of people in trouble like Fox, OAN, Newsmax, Rudy and others. Since they were unable to back up the Big Lie, they are in the process of having their pocket books emptied out. Consdering Rump is still screaming it, I imagine that he's next on the clean out his pocket change.

How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood?

I have know 100's of these women. None have carried a gun and none have been raped.
This is your paranoid world, not the real world. You have never even driven through a true inner city.

You, are a coward.

I don't need one you fuckin whimp.

Do tell, what would you do against somebody who is going to take your life with a gun? I studied martial arts right up to black belt, and even when I got to that point, my instructor told me there are no realistic moves against an attacker with a gun.

A couple points.
First off, if someone wants to kill you with a gun you will be dead. No one is gonna come up to you and say, "Hey, Ray, I am now going to pull a gun and shoot you" so that you have time to reach for your gun.
What is gonna happen is that you will hear a noise and effectively the same second fall dead to the ground.
Second, I have a better chance of being struck by lightening than being confronted by someone with a gun that wants to kill me. You have to be an ass hole to hide in a storm shelter every time it rains.

I have been confronted with a gun twice in my life, twice with a blade. I am still here, uncut and never shot.

You are a coward.

A couple points.
First off, if someone wants to kill you with a gun you will be dead. No one is gonna come up to you and say, "Hey, Ray, I am now going to pull a gun and shoot you" so that you have time to reach for your gun.
What is gonna happen is that you will hear a noise and effectively the same second fall dead to the ground.
Second, I have a better chance of being struck by lightening than being confronted by someone with a gun that wants to kill me. You have to be an ass hole to hide in a storm shelter every time it rains.

I have been confronted with a gun twice in my life, twice with a blade. I am still here, uncut and never shot.

You are a coward.

You stand a lot better chance with a gun against an attacker than without. If I see somebody that looks suspicious, my hand is on my gun already. True, if he gets the drop on you, nothing much to do there. But if I look in my rear view mirror, see a passenger get out and running towards my car, my gun will be pointed at his head before he can take a stance. Here, it's legal to kill somebody trying to break into your vehicle while you are in it if you're licensed like I am.

Nevertheless, you can do whatever you like. Just quit trying to stop others from doing the same. When I carry, I don't expect to use my weapon, but like my car insurance that I really don't need, my house insurance, it's good to have it just in case you do need it. If you want to go out uninsured, that's your business.

So everyone who buys a gun is a coward? How about a 110 lb woman who has to work in a crime ridden neighborhood? Are you going to call her a wimp when she fails to fight off a racist?

Are Democrat Reich NAZIs like you always such colossal insufferable assholes?

It's a typical ploy of the left. Reverse psychology. See, when they call you a coward for owning a gun, you're supposed to respond "Coward? I'm no coward. I don't want anybody to think that of me! I'm going to get rid of my gun because I don't want anybody to think that!"

It never works of course, but we don't tell them that. :auiqs.jpg:

Colorado was red. Progs moved there and are infecting it. The gun laws will get more draconian.

Forum List

Back