Dems "selective outrage" when it comes to groping

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Its glaringly obvious what the paid- DNC posters are doing.

It was OK for Bill but the same is outrageous when its CLAIMED not to have been done by a crony Establ Dem
noted.gif

The Right thinks Bill's behaviour was outrageous. Now they cheer Trump for doing the same thing.

The Right thinks Bill's behaviour was outrageous. Now they cheer Trump for doing the same thing.

Bill should have married 3 times and had a child out of wedlock if he wanted to be a big hit with RW's ...

Bill should have married 3 times and had a child out of wedlock if he wanted to be a big hit with RW's ...

We now have proof beyond all doubt that with few exceptions, the Right's outrage over Clinton's behaviour, and the Right's prescription for dealing with it,

was all phoney.

Trump used words whereas the groper-in-chief (Clinton) has documented actions

Actually Rump wrote both the words and music. Quite a few women have uh, heard and felt that song.

Amazing that people are still willingly getting played innit?
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

In any case Rump is actually running for high office while Bill Clinton is running for....... ummm............ help me out here, I'm drawing a blank.

He hasn't done the same thing. He has jokingly talked about grabbing pussy... big deal. I think his cheating is actually worse and more comparable. But at least he doesn't claim it a big RW conspiracy and deny all accusations.

Libs here have never had the chance to grab pussy, so of course they are envious.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishment RWers hate Trump, have you not heard of "NeverTrump" so... I don't think you have much of a point.

He hasn't done the same thing. He has jokingly talked about grabbing pussy... big deal. I think his cheating is actually worse and more comparable. But at least he doesn't claim it a big RW conspiracy and deny all accusations.

Libs here have never had the chance to grab pussy, so of course they are envious.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishemnt RWers hate Trump so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Actually I think yes he has denied all accusations.
Whatever --- what's far more telling to me is that he wants to silence those who allow those accusers a voice in the first place. That's a concern actually related to politics, the Presidency and the Constitution.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishemnt RWers hate Trump so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Whatever --- what's far more telling to me is that he wants to silence those who allow those accusers a voice in the first place. That's a concern actually related to politics, the Presidency and the Constitution.

Nope, he admitted outright that it was him on the tape...

Those are false accusers, they should be denied. Bill has plenty of false accusers too. I mean the case which wasn't

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky. The others actually are a bunch of false accusers with very high certainty.

By the way, one of Bill's accusers did settle for 850.000, so there is good chance he did something a bit iffy.

In any case Rump is actually running for high office while Bill Clinton is running for....... ummm............ help me out here, I'm drawing a blank.
First Laddie, actually that's what he said himself.

Not the tape --- that isn't an "äccusation".
You used the term "accusation" so I presumed you actually meant "accusations". He's denied 'em all, unless you know of something the rest of us don't.

Those are false accusers, they should be denied. Bill has plenty of false accusers too. I mean the case which wasn't

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky.

"False" eh? Then you DON'T know of any he's admitted to, and I was right.

And how do you know they're all "false"? You've been with Rump the whole time have you? That's gotta suck.

First Laddie, actually that's what he said himself.

I'm looking all over my ballot and there's no position of "First Laddie" on it.
Of course, I also don't live in Scotland.

You used the term "accusation" so I presumed you actually meant "accusations". He's denied 'em all, unless you know of something the rest of us don't.

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky.

And how do you know they're all "false"? You've been with Rump the whole time have you? That's gotta suck.

First of all there is no evidence that any of them are true. I think you agree, and if you don't review the accusations against Bill Clinton, you will have to accept those too...

Secondly, the false accusations are a tactic to smear people, a tactic which has been especially commonly used in the regressive left circles. Thus, it's a miracle there aren't even more accusations against Trump, given that the indoctrinated Marxists hate him automatically. Given how common the accusations are in the circumstances, and how coincidentally they just happen to appear after the tape, you would have to conclude they are baseless. Especially taking into account the rather outlandish stories. There is no case what so ever...

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky. The others actually are a bunch of false accusers with very high certainty.

By the way, one of Bill's accusers did settle for 850.000, so there is good chance he did something a bit iffy.

if settling is iffy, Trump is Mr Iffy..

USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits

be sure and notice his tax law suit settelments

Tax returns Donnie, tax returns!

Last edited:

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky.

First of all there is no evidence that any of them are true.

--- which does not make them "false".
"False" is a negative -- the absence of some event. So I ask again --- your proof that NONE of these stories -- from various women in various times and places --- never happened, not one of them --- is where?

I think you agree, and if you don't review the accusations against Bill Clinton, you will have to accept those too...

I don't really care. Never did. That's not relevant to anything. What I'm interested in is logic. Like for example proclaiming something "false" without knowing it's false.

Secondly, the false accusations are a tactic to smear people, a tactic which has been especially commonly used in the regressive left circles. Thus, it's a miracle there aren't even more accusations against Trump, given that the indoctrinated Marxists hate him automatically. Given how common the accusations are in the circumstances, and how coincidentally they just happen to appear after the tape, you would have to conclude they are baseless. Especially taking into account the rather outlandish stories. There is no case what so ever...

Aaaaaaand right back to 'absence of evidence is evidence of absence'. Whelp ---- no. It ain't.

Bill Clintons running for FLOTUS which is VERY ironic :lol:

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishment RWers hate Trump, have you not heard of "NeverTrump" so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct and rape. That is exactly the status of Bill Clinton.

Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct and rape. That is exactly the status of Bill Clinton.

He hasn't taken Miss Lewinsky to his office and had a field day with her... then lying about it after. Yes I am aware of the stupid accusations, already talked about them.

Forum List

Back