Dems want a Civil War

Last edited:
No Civil War necessary....just waiting for Trump to implode
Trump will turn out either like Reagan (a phenomenal success) or Carter (a dismal failure).

It is way to early to tell which right now.

But the first clue will come at the 2018 midterm elections for the Senate.

If the DEM's recapture both House Of Reps and Senate then turn out the lights the party's over.

If the GOP retains control of at least one of the two then we have a ballgame.
I hope Trump succeeds.
A failure is not good for the country

But he is starting out with dismal approval numbers, lukewarm support from the GOP and total hatred by the Democrats

Not a formula for success

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

LOL- nobody wants a civil war except a few loopy right wing nut jobs who want an excuse to shoot Americans.

I'd be scared myself if my frontline troops were these guys.

You are as loop as Freddy and a much more poor artist than he.

Oh my, I'm a worse artist than Freddy?

Jakeys on a first name basis with this world renowned artist!!!!!!

:spinner:

LOL- nobody wants a civil war except a few loopy right wing nut jobs who want an excuse to shoot Americans.

I met him once in the 1980s, a lifetime and a world away. All long gone. You would have like him: he was a gay, like you.

I met him once in the 1980s, a lifetime and a world away. All long gone. You would have like him: he was a gay, like you.

I'm not gay

Although you and Freddy wish I were

I'm not gay

Freddy said you would deny it.

The will of the people did not support him.

Learn to read. 62 million voted for him, 73 million voted for anybody but him.

Clinton received four million more than him, but if you want 2.5 million be my guest. He lost the PV big time.
That means 69 million vote for anyone but Hillary.

Clinton received four million more than him, but if you want 2.5 million be my guest. He lost the PV big time.
That means 69 million vote for anyone but Hillary.
We are happy your girl is gone, and the point is that Trump needs to leave as well.

And yet it's alt-left morons who are pushing for a coup. Go figure....
For a "liberal democrat", you certainly are quick to echo every fictional alt-right talking point.

But then, you get to parrot every GOP point verbatim, gleefully spread every bit of fake news, seethe with unhinged hatred at every liberal and democrat ... but since you don't openly hate gays, you get to say you're a "liberal democrat".

Notice how nobody believes that crock? That means you ought to drop the charade. Whatever you once were, you're a Republican buttboy now, so own it.

Now, don't you have some more interference to run for DearLeaderTrump, you fine "liberal Democrat?".
Meanwhile the ACTUAL violence since the election has all been lefties. Further all the lies from Muslims claiming someone attacked them have all been proven lies and most of the liars arrested.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.
If anything should happen to Trump before of after the inauguration the REPs are going to declare 'open season' on human scum like you.
The NG and the military are almost 100% REPs.
Don't delude yourself that they will lift a finger to stop the LIB massacre.
There are at this moment hackers who know where everyone on the forum lives and what their names are.
The same as the good folks at the NSA/CIA/FBI do.

You need to relax

I'm not gay

Freddy's dead
Thats what I said

I'm not gay

Freddy's dead
Thats what I said

Freddy got Fingered.

If you wish to count those who threw away their vote on some third party candidate, why not put them in Hillary's column instead of Trumps?

America is great. Trump wants to make Russia great at our expense.

95 million have dropped out of the ranks of employed.

1/3 are on assistance.

More people have health insurance they can't afford to use.

Your statement about Russia and Trump is insane.

Actually, we have a smaller percentage of our population with private healthcare insurance than we did before Commie Care started.
Link and make sure you define your statement of "private healthcare insurance". I suspect you are excluding those who are financed by ACA or the health care exchanges, even those people are being serviced by private health care providers.

No, because many of them went on some government program like Medicaid. Since the passage of Commie Care, our population grew as well. But the bottom line is, when it comes to private insurance, less of our population has it now than before Commie Care.

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

That's not true of every state. In fact, it's not true of most states. And state law does not override the Constitution.

A vote against the will of the people is anti-american. A vote against the will of the people is disenfranchisement. To be totally honest, if I were an elector, I would be very fearful of voting against the people. I would have to hire security for protection for at least three years.

Wrong. The will of the American people is Hillary Clinton, which is why she won by 2.8 million votes and counting. Only in your delusional Repug world does Trump reflect the will of the American people. If that were true, he would not have lost by fucking 2%, which is a significant margin. The EC has every reason in the world to vote for Clinton.

No they don't. They are to vote in representation of the state voters themselves. If the voters of a state vote for X by a majority, so should the EC vote the same way. They are not obligated to vote for the national popular vote. They are to vote for the state popular vote.

Actually, my understanding is that electors are not obligated to vote for anyone in particular.

There is no federal law nor constitutional requirement for electors to vote a certain way.

While there are some state laws about electors, no faithless elector has ever been prosecuted.
U. S. Electoral College: Who Are the Electors? How Do They Vote?

The USSC has ruled that electors can be forced to pledge to vote a certain way, but not vote a certain way. In Ray v Blair, the court said this, "However, even if such promises of candidates for the electoral college are legally unenforceable because violative of an assumed constitutional freedom of the elector under the Constitution, Art. II, § 1, to vote as he may choose in the electoral college, it would not follow that the requirement of a pledge in the primary is unconstitutional." Note the "assumed constitutional freedom of the elector...to vote as he may choose in the electoral college."
RAY v. BLAIR.

Legally, electors may be free to vote for whomever they choose. In practice, while there have been about 80-85 faithless electors not due to deaths, no presidential election's outcome has ever been changed by faithless electors. I find it extremely unlikely that will change.
. How does one win an election, and then the process of change begins as based upon the results, but those final results are somehow still in flux ???? Then you have the elected going forth to begin the assembling of the transition team (huge work involved), and then the entire process only to have those results overturned by some kind of voter intimidation butt hurt tactic carried out by radical groups who are undermining this nations election results ???? Kidding me right ?? The lawsuits will run forever. You think this nations economy is in ruin's now, just wait and see what this would bring. The election result will stand, and if changes need to be made, then they will be made in the future. This election and it's results are grandfathered in under the same process that has taken place over the years now, and if changes are to be made, they will be worked on and made where appropriate in the future.

I agree that the results will stand, I was just pointing out that electors voting against the results of their state's election is not necessarily outside of the rules.

Trump as president defies the will of the American people.

Maybe say that a million times and it will mean something. The rest of us understand who won the election. Jan. 20th, President Trump.
That's why the buyers' remorse of America is hardening toward Trump. We all understand who won, and we expect Trump to be nominated and then removed by Congress. when he crosses the line, as we all know he will.

Trump won by the rules in play. If the positions were reversed, would you and the other hillary fans be complaining that she won unfairly because she won the electoral vote, and Trump won the popular vote?
I voted against BOTH Clinton and the Orange Clown, jason.

The will of the people seems to be that neither were qualified to run for the presidency.
You have no business bitching about Trump if you threw away your only opportunity to vote for the one viable candidate running against him.

As though saying someone can't complain if they don't vote isn't bad enough, here you are saying someone can't complain if they don't vote for someone you approve of as viable?

Damn. Isn't that what you guys were calling for if Clinton won?

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

Damn. Isn't that what you guys were calling for if Clinton won?

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

These "kinds of disruptions" have been happening for some time now., Third Democrat presidential loss in a row where they made claim something was amiss. This time it's the Russians. The time before that, it was Diebold voting machines. The time before that, hanging chads and the Supreme Court.

All lies of course, but major problems to say the least. The next time a Democrat losses, the same thing will happen. Democrats just can't come to grips that much of America doesn't think like them.

Forum List

Back