Dems want a Civil War

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

Damn. Isn't that what you guys were calling for if Clinton won?

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

These "kinds of disruptions" have been happening for some time now., Third Democrat presidential loss in a row where they made claim something was amiss. This time it's the Russians. The time before that, it was Diebold voting machines. The time before that, hanging chads and the Supreme Court.

All lies of course, but major problems to say the least. The next time a Democrat losses, the same thing will happen. Democrats just can't come to grips that much of America doesn't think like them.

Yet they won in 2008 and 2012.

These kind of disruptions are not normal. 2000 was a very close election. Republicans seem to have trouble winning with much of a margin. In fact - in 2000 and 2016, the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Maybe much of America doesn't thinnk much like the Republicans either.

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

These "kinds of disruptions" have been happening for some time now., Third Democrat presidential loss in a row where they made claim something was amiss. This time it's the Russians. The time before that, it was Diebold voting machines. The time before that, hanging chads and the Supreme Court.

All lies of course, but major problems to say the least. The next time a Democrat losses, the same thing will happen. Democrats just can't come to grips that much of America doesn't think like them.

These kind of disruptions are not normal. 2000 was a very close election. Republicans seem to have trouble winning with much of a margin. In fact - in 2000 and 2016, the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Maybe much of America doesn't thinnk much like the Republicans either.

Well.......... if you take CA out of the mix, Trump would have won by 2 million himself. Remember too that Republicanism and conservatism is sweeping the country. Since the election of DumBama, the Democrats lost something like 900 seats when you factor in federal, state and local.

People love Obama on a personal basis, but not liberal policies. That explains his success and his failed midterms. They still love him today if you look at his approval ratings.

The Democrats made the mistake by taking his success and thinking it was his policies. Hil-Liar just picked up the football and ran with it. But she's no Obama by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd be scared myself if my frontline troops were these guys.

You are as loop as Freddy and a much more poor artist than he.

Oh my, I'm a worse artist than Freddy?

Jakeys on a first name basis with this world renowned artist!!!!!!

:spinner:
I met him once in the 1980s, a lifetime and a world away. All long gone. You would have like him: he was a gay, like you.

I'm not gay

Although you and Freddy wish I were
Freddy said you would deny it.

Did he whisper it in your ear?

Well.......... if you take CA out of the mix, Trump would have won by 2 million himself. Remember too that Republicanism and conservatism is sweeping the country. Since the election of DumBama, the Democrats lost something like 900 seats when you factor in federal, state and local.

People love Obama on a personal basis, but not liberal policies. That explains his success and his failed midterms. They still love him today if you look at his approval ratings.

The Democrats made the mistake by taking his success and thinking it was his policies. Hil-Liar just picked up the football and ran with it. But she's no Obama by any stretch of the imagination.

...and if you take out all the states that there are more cows than people, Clinton would have won by 6 million votes. Who fucking cares? Last time I checked California is still a state in the U.S. so it counts.

And the Chicago cubs lost the super bowl this year also.

Hint: know the game before you walk on the field.

You are as loop as Freddy and a much more poor artist than he.

Oh my, I'm a worse artist than Freddy?

Jakeys on a first name basis with this world renowned artist!!!!!!

:spinner:
I met him once in the 1980s, a lifetime and a world away. All long gone. You would have like him: he was a gay, like you.

I'm not gay

Although you and Freddy wish I were
Freddy's dead
Thats what I said

Freddy got Fingered.

Jakey's gonna write a tell all book about it...........

Once he gets the finger cast off

The only people that can keep Trump from being elected are republican electors in states he won and that's pretty unlikely. What you have to worry about is not him losing the presidency but keeping it once he's in office.

Democrats are a regional power. The party exists in the congested coasts. Thats why the electoral college exists so that heavily populated regions don't control the nation.

Maybe say that a million times and it will mean something. The rest of us understand who won the election. Jan. 20th, President Trump.
That's why the buyers' remorse of America is hardening toward Trump. We all understand who won, and we expect Trump to be nominated and then removed by Congress. when he crosses the line, as we all know he will.

Trump won by the rules in play. If the positions were reversed, would you and the other hillary fans be complaining that she won unfairly because she won the electoral vote, and Trump won the popular vote?
I voted against BOTH Clinton and the Orange Clown, jason.

The will of the people seems to be that neither were qualified to run for the presidency.
You have no business bitching about Trump if you threw away your only opportunity to vote for the one viable candidate running against him.

As though saying someone can't complain if they don't vote isn't bad enough, here you are saying someone can't complain if they don't vote for someone you approve of as viable?
My approval has nothing to do with this. There were only 2 viable candidates. Reality dictated that, not my approval. There was no chance anyone other than Trump or Hillary was going to win. And anyone upset with Trump in office who either didn't vote or threw their vote away on some other candidate (which is effectively the same as not voting) has no business bitching now. If yiu didn't want Trump, you should have voted for Hillary. If you didn't want Hillary, you should have voted for Trump. There were no other viable candidates.

No Civil War necessary....just waiting for Trump to implode
Trump will turn out either like Reagan (a phenomenal success) or Carter (a dismal failure).

It is way to early to tell which right now.

But the first clue will come at the 2018 midterm elections for the Senate.

If the DEM's recapture both House Of Reps and Senate then turn out the lights the party's over.

If the GOP retains control of at least one of the two then we have a ballgame.
I hope Trump succeeds.
A failure is not good for the country

But he is starting out with dismal approval numbers, lukewarm support from the GOP and total hatred by the Democrats

Not a formula for success

61,195,258 / (61,195,258 + 62,521,739) = 49.47%.

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Let us therefore stipulate that Trump won with only a 49% approval rating.

So that's all he needs to win again in 2020.

More is just gravy.

Less means buyer remorse.

No Civil War necessary....just waiting for Trump to implode
Trump will turn out either like Reagan (a phenomenal success) or Carter (a dismal failure).

It is way to early to tell which right now.

But the first clue will come at the 2018 midterm elections for the Senate.

If the DEM's recapture both House Of Reps and Senate then turn out the lights the party's over.

If the GOP retains control of at least one of the two then we have a ballgame.
I hope Trump succeeds.
A failure is not good for the country

But he is starting out with dismal approval numbers, lukewarm support from the GOP and total hatred by the Democrats

Not a formula for success

His popularity continues to rise.

Think about it. Barack Obama. Scary. Lol! ;)

Obama-skeet-shooting-White-House-releases-photo-of-president-firing-a-gun.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

...and if you take out all the states that there are more cows than people, Clinton would have won by 6 million votes. Who fucking cares? Last time I checked California is still a state in the U.S. so it counts.

I never said they didn't count. But to say the entire country wanted her instead of Trump is very misleading. The truth is the entire country didn't want her outside of California.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.

You mean, sort of like how the dems did when they lost?

The best you could hope for is throwing the election to the house(which will never happen). If you did that, no Republican in the house would be dumb enough to throw their reelection chances down the toilet. The Majority of Republicans nominated trump. To throw the election from trump would be political suicide for any Republican.

Not if they all elected Kasich instead.
Why the hell would anyone be happy with that? Kasich was sent down the road for a reason and it sure as hell wasn't because we actually liked him and want him for president. The fact you think you would be happy with him doesn't mean shit to the rest of us that voted him out. Fuck Kasich.

There is already a strong base of people regretting their votes for Trump... Kasich would appease them.

Dream on, it won't happen, the election is over. Not enough electors would switch. The reality is Trump is the next President, I'll see how he does but I don't think he will be any better than Obama.

Another good one from the LIBs is all the tens of millions of "White Supremacists" elected Trump.
They ought to have used the phrase: "College Educated WHITE WOMEN who voted for Obama in the last two elections but were too "educated" to vote for the corrupt shank Hillary".
So. White women not White supremacists.......unless since the last election all the 'educated' White women suddenly turned into White supremacists. Possible? Not fucking likely!

Forum List

Back