Dems want a Civil War

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

Damn. Isn't that what you guys were calling for if Clinton won?

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

These "kinds of disruptions" have been happening for some time now., Third Democrat presidential loss in a row where they made claim something was amiss. This time it's the Russians. The time before that, it was Diebold voting machines. The time before that, hanging chads and the Supreme Court.

All lies of course, but major problems to say the least. The next time a Democrat losses, the same thing will happen. Democrats just can't come to grips that much of America doesn't think like them.

Yet they won in 2008 and 2012.

These kind of disruptions are not normal. 2000 was a very close election. Republicans seem to have trouble winning with much of a margin. In fact - in 2000 and 2016, the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Maybe much of America doesn't thinnk much like the Republicans either.
Yeah if you count the number of LIB voters in Manhattan and California.
Who in their right minds would EVER want a bunch of coastal limousine Liberals deciding what's best for the country?
New York's major has totally fucked up the city. You literally can't walk anywhere in NYC without being accosted by a fucking negro thug or someone who's mentally ill.
LA is now officially the worst/poorest large city in the country.
Yeah. The rest of the country REALLY wanted that bullshit for another four years.

Think about it. Barack Obama. Scary. Lol! ;)
I can picture an army of LIB pussy-boys riding light blue 'girlie' bikes just like Obama's. These 'man-bun' metros all wearing the official uniform: Pink tank-tops. Mommy stretch pants. All waving safety pins.
Dozens and dozens of these wimps doing bike-formation figure eights like the Shriners do on their little mini motor bikes during a parade.
'Just aim for the man-bun and lower the barrel three inches'.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.
You mean like you guys now? Not likely. We take our loses and soldier on, like we have the last 8 years. You spineless assholes didn't last a day.

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

Damn. Isn't that what you guys were calling for if Clinton won?

The election is a done deal. Trump won. But the issues surrounding it need to be examined. these kinds of disruptions should not happen again.

These "kinds of disruptions" have been happening for some time now., Third Democrat presidential loss in a row where they made claim something was amiss. This time it's the Russians. The time before that, it was Diebold voting machines. The time before that, hanging chads and the Supreme Court.

All lies of course, but major problems to say the least. The next time a Democrat losses, the same thing will happen. Democrats just can't come to grips that much of America doesn't think like them.

Yet they won in 2008 and 2012.

These kind of disruptions are not normal. 2000 was a very close election. Republicans seem to have trouble winning with much of a margin. In fact - in 2000 and 2016, the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Maybe much of America doesn't thinnk much like the Republicans either.

Well.......... if you take CA out of the mix, Trump would have won by 2 million himself. Remember too that Republicanism and conservatism is sweeping the country. Since the election of DumBama, the Democrats lost something like 900 seats when you factor in federal, state and local.

People love Obama on a personal basis, but not liberal policies. That explains his success and his failed midterms. They still love him today if you look at his approval ratings.

The Democrats made the mistake by taking his success and thinking it was his policies. Hil-Liar just picked up the football and ran with it. But she's no Obama by any stretch of the imagination.

Not sure conservatism is sweeping the country so much as clever long term strategy on the part of the GOP(focusing on state legislators and governorships) in the face of a complacent DNC with it's attitude of entitlement.

For example, look at the following policies and public opinion:

Obamacare - despite the initial resistence and opposition, at this point less than 30% want it repealed. The like many of the consituent parts of it. They want it fixed.

Environment: Most Americans favor strictor environmental regulations.
More Americans say environmental regulations are “worth the cost” than say such regulations come at too steep a price, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. These views come amid speculation about what President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees may mean for future regulatory policy.

A majority of U.S. adults (59%) say stricter environmental laws and regulations are worth the cost, compared with roughly a third (34%) who say such regulations cost too many jobs and hurt the economy, according to the survey, conducted Nov. 30 to Dec. 5.

Abortion: Majority oppose overturning Roe v. Wade, in fact the number opposing that has increased over the years. Funding for Planned Parenthood, in last years budget deal was also supported by a majority. Keeping abortion legal in all/most cases continues to maintain popular support (as of 2013, that support has gone up since 2007 where it dropped to a low, I'm presuming the support has gone up in the face of laws attempting to severely restrict a woman's access to abortion in some states).

Death Penalty: while a majority continues to support the death penalty, that support has been declining significantly.

2nd Amendment Issues: this one was interesting, because if you only pay attention to the media hysteria and politician hystera you would think that either the right supports ending all gun control or the left favors confiscating guns. NEITHER of which are TRUE. However, it looks from this poll that support for stronger measures has been increasing.

Immigration: some surprises here as well, with significant support for BOTH better border control and a path to citizenship.

PP_16.08.22_immigration_lede5_420px-3.png

What I'm seeing is not a rejection of ideology, in fact two things come to mind. One is that, ideologically the two sides have a lot in common but something is preventing us from coming together on it and I think that is the increased partisan polarization in our country. The other thing that is possible is some of what is considered "liberal ideology" is starting to transition into the mainstream consciousness.

That's why the buyers' remorse of America is hardening toward Trump. We all understand who won, and we expect Trump to be nominated and then removed by Congress. when he crosses the line, as we all know he will.

Trump won by the rules in play. If the positions were reversed, would you and the other hillary fans be complaining that she won unfairly because she won the electoral vote, and Trump won the popular vote?
I voted against BOTH Clinton and the Orange Clown, jason.

The will of the people seems to be that neither were qualified to run for the presidency.
You have no business bitching about Trump if you threw away your only opportunity to vote for the one viable candidate running against him.

As though saying someone can't complain if they don't vote isn't bad enough, here you are saying someone can't complain if they don't vote for someone you approve of as viable?
My approval has nothing to do with this. There were only 2 viable candidates. Reality dictated that, not my approval. There was no chance anyone other than Trump or Hillary was going to win. And anyone upset with Trump in office who either didn't vote or threw their vote away on some other candidate (which is effectively the same as not voting) has no business bitching now. If yiu didn't want Trump, you should have voted for Hillary. If you didn't want Hillary, you should have voted for Trump. There were no other viable candidates.

Here you are talking about who other people should be voting for again.

1) The two major party candidates are the only viable candidates so long as people believe that to be true. If people start to believe otherwise, a third party candidate can become viable. That has to begin somewhere.
2) You are assuming that a person must vote against a candidate. Perhaps some people actually voted FOR a candidate, instead.
3) Your chosen candidate winning the election is not the only reason people cast a presidential vote.
4) Some people didn't want Trump or Clinton in office.

This is still all about your approval. If you approve of the way someone voted, you approve of them complaining. Otherwise, you don't think they have any business bitching. I think that is ridiculous.

Trump won by the rules in play. If the positions were reversed, would you and the other hillary fans be complaining that she won unfairly because she won the electoral vote, and Trump won the popular vote?

The will of the people seems to be that neither were qualified to run for the presidency.
You have no business bitching about Trump if you threw away your only opportunity to vote for the one viable candidate running against him.

As though saying someone can't complain if they don't vote isn't bad enough, here you are saying someone can't complain if they don't vote for someone you approve of as viable?
My approval has nothing to do with this. There were only 2 viable candidates. Reality dictated that, not my approval. There was no chance anyone other than Trump or Hillary was going to win. And anyone upset with Trump in office who either didn't vote or threw their vote away on some other candidate (which is effectively the same as not voting) has no business bitching now. If yiu didn't want Trump, you should have voted for Hillary. If you didn't want Hillary, you should have voted for Trump. There were no other viable candidates.

1) The two major party candidates are the only viable candidates so long as people believe that to be true. If people start to believe otherwise, a third party candidate can become viable. That has to begin somewhere.
2) You are assuming that a person must vote against a candidate. Perhaps some people actually voted FOR a candidate, instead.
3) Your chosen candidate winning the election is not the only reason people cast a presidential vote.

This is still all about your approval. If you approve of the way someone voted, you approve of them complaining. Otherwise, you don't think they have any business bitching. I think that is ridiculous.
It's reasonable to talk about who people should vote for when they are bitching about who won. If someone didn't want Trump to win, they should have voted for the only other candidate who had a viable chance at beating them. When you throw away your vote, you throw away your standing to bitch about it with your vote.

I can picture an army of LIB pussy-boys riding light blue 'girlie' bikes just like Obama's. These 'man-bun' metros all wearing the official uniform: Pink tank-tops. Mommy stretch pants. All waving safety pins.
Dozens and dozens of these wimps doing bike-formation figure eights like the Shriners do on their little mini motor bikes during a parade.
....'.

No one wants to hear about your sexual fantasies, boy.

Trump won the election. Liberals just have to get over it.

Explain that bullshit to any Hillary supporter. If Stein hadn't 'Nadered' Hillary Hillary would now be the next President.

....'.

No one wants to hear about your sexual fantasies, boy.

Trump won the election. Liberals just have to get over it.
Is that a 'man-bun' you are sporting?

It will take 37 GOP electors to vote for someone other than Trump. Then House of Representative will decide from the 3 people who got the most electoral votes.

If that were to happen it would be as Constitutional as the electoral college itself - and since Trump won only the in the electoral college, nobody would have a right to complain about it.

Trump can still be stopped.

Democrats are a regional power. The party exists in the congested coasts. Thats why the electoral college exists so that heavily populated regions don't control the nation.
The Democratic party's strength is in large cities and the largest cities are in coastal regions. The largest cities contain 63% of the population but only 3.5% of the land mass. So you will always see a lot of red on the US election map.

In most red states, large cities vote Democrat as often as they vote Republican in presidential elections. Republicans won Texas in the 2016 presidential election but lost in the two largest cities, Houston and Dallas. They won in Georgia but lost in Atlanta, won Florida but lost in Miami, won in North Carolina but lost in Charlotte, and so it goes across the nation. Republicans win in smaller towns and cities and rural areas and Democrats win in the big cities and their suburbs.

This is why Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million.

Last edited:
The only ones I see wanting a 'civil war' are the right wing nut jobs who keep itching for a reason to shoot Americans.

Trump will be elected when the Electoral College meets. Despite the fantasies of the left wing nut jobs, it is going to happen.

And that is despite the fantasies of the right wing nut jobs who love the idea of the Electoral College legally voting for someone else- so that they could use that as an excuse to shoot Americans.

It's reasonable to talk about who people should vote for when they are bitching about who won. If someone didn't want Trump to win, they should have voted for the only other candidate who had a viable chance at beating them. When you throw away your vote, you throw away your standing to bitch about it with your vote.

Again, if a person didn't want Clinton or Trump as president, why would they have voted for Clinton to keep Trump from office? Why do you insist that someone most vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate? The idea that a vote for someone other than one of the two major party candidates is a 'wasted vote' is one of the more annoying in our political system. How is it throwing away a vote to vote your conscience?

Your entire point is based on the idea that only a vote for a D or R matters. Not only is that something I vehemently disagree with, not to mention insulting to anyone who votes third party/independent, it is playing into the lesser-of-two-evils paradigm that keeps the two major parties in power, as well as assures us we will continue to elect an evil.

I didn't want Trump to win. I didn't want Clinton to win. By your reasoning, not wanting either of those candidates pretty much excludes me from bitching about having one of them in office.

How's this? Did you vote for Clinton? If the answer is yes, you voted to support the Democratic party in pushing a candidate so thoroughly flawed she could not defeat a thin-skinned, juvenile celebrity candidate like Trump. Supporting Clinton gives the Dems impetus to continue pushing crappy candidates forward, so in a way Trump is your fault. Therefore, you shouldn't bitch about him being the new president. ;)

Again, if a person didn't want Clinton or Trump as president, why would they have voted for Clinton to keep Trump from office? Why do you insist that someone most vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate? The idea that a vote for someone other than one of the two major party candidates is a 'wasted vote' is one of the more annoying in our political system. How is it throwing away a vote to vote your conscience?

Your entire point is based on the idea that only a vote for a D or R matters. Not only is that something I vehemently disagree with, not to mention insulting to anyone who votes third party/independent, it is playing into the lesser-of-two-evils paradigm that keeps the two major parties in power, as well as assures us we will continue to elect an evil.

I didn't want Trump to win. I didn't want Clinton to win. By your reasoning, not wanting either of those candidates pretty much excludes me from bitching about having one of them in office.

How's this? Did you vote for Clinton? If the answer is yes, you voted to support the Democratic party in pushing a candidate so thoroughly flawed she could not defeat a thin-skinned, juvenile celebrity candidate like Trump. Supporting Clinton gives the Dems impetus to continue pushing crappy candidates forward, so in a way Trump is your fault. Therefore, you shouldn't bitch about him being the new president. ;)

Because when it comes to one or the other, your vote counts! The election is going to be statewide in favor of one or the other candidate in terms of electoral votes.

The only ones I see wanting a 'civil war' are the right wing nut jobs who keep itching for a reason to shoot Americans.

Trump will be elected when the Electoral College meets. Despite the fantasies of the left wing nut jobs, it is going to happen.

And that is despite the fantasies of the right wing nut jobs who love the idea of the Electoral College legally voting for someone else- so that they could use that as an excuse to shoot Americans.

If we on the right just wanted to shoot people, we wouldn't need an excuse.

You won't find a hell of a lot of conservative Republicans in prison for murder. In fact Republicans have done very well in restraint given the protests, riots and attacks against them. It was the left antagonizing, breaking the law, damaging businesses and even public property. Liberals are very violent people you know.

It will take 37 GOP electors to vote for someone other than Trump. Then House of Representative will decide from the 3 people who got the most electoral votes.

If that were to happen it would be as Constitutional as the electoral college itself - and since Trump won only the in the electoral college, nobody would have a right to complain about it.

Trump can still be stopped.

Well keep tapping your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home........there's no place like home........

Forum List

Back