Dems...why should your health and care be my concern?

Hey rightwinger Rigby5 how likely is it that those begging the loudest for free healthcare are unemployed, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, smoking weed, drinking booze, doing meth, driving drunk, having the most children...etc etc
I’m sure they represent a very small fraction....right?

Our poor already qualify for Medicaid, they are taken care of.

It is the guy struggling on $20-$30,000 a year that can’t afford healthcare. Families with a child suffering from cancer who get denied because of Pre-existing conditions.

Those are the people Obamacare helped.
Those are the people Trump wants to kick off insurance
How much does that family have to pay?
Now or before Obamacare?
Now

Obamacare gives subsidies to low income families so they can afford insurance. It also forces insurance companies to charge the same to those with pre-existing conditions the same as healthy patients and to accept new patients regardless of their health history.

Trump wants to take it away.......In the middle of a COVID Pandemic
But the rest of us have to pay more to subsidize this. Correct?

Not necessarily.
Those who want to risk not having insurance have to obtain it expanding the insurance pool.

Not everyone benefits equally from insurance. Some pay in and get nothing in return, some get much more than they pay in.
That is the nature of insurance
I get it. I think our healthcare should be like our auto insurance.
You want to punish those who are sick?
Your thinking isn't clear about Constitutional rights.
Afraid it is

The courts agree with me, not your distorted view

You lose
Many courts are corrupt. The Constitution has nothing regarding government healthcare, but it does regarding the right to be armed.

Courts decide what is Constitutional and what is not
That responsibility hasn’t been given to radical RW internet posters.

Sucks being you

I don’t need a novel posted....something short and simple works just fine....So you want your neighbor to pay for your child’s education, subsidize your income, and your rent etc and you want your neighbor to help cover your healthcare....Why/how does that seem like a reasonable request while you’re telling your neighbor you want more desperate people here from Mexico as well? Please explain this to us self sufficient folks that can’t wrap our heads around it.
If you can make sense of this I and others may be inclined to vote Democrat.
Thanks in advance.
It's because you owe me cause my great great grand father could have been a slave some place in the South breaking his back, picking his nose.

That's on your great great grandfather....you never picked cotton and I doubt BrokeLoser has ever owned a slave
I think he was kidding.

Probably but I seized the chance to make my point

Hey rightwinger Rigby5 how likely is it that those begging the loudest for free healthcare are unemployed, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, smoking weed, drinking booze, doing meth, driving drunk, having the most children...etc etc

It is the guy struggling on $20-$30,000 a year that can’t afford healthcare. Families with a child suffering from cancer who get denied because of Pre-existing conditions.

Now or before Obamacare?
Now

Obamacare gives subsidies to low income families so they can afford insurance. It also forces insurance companies to charge the same to those with pre-existing conditions the same as healthy patients and to accept new patients regardless of their health history.

Not necessarily.
Those who want to risk not having insurance have to obtain it expanding the insurance pool.

Not everyone benefits equally from insurance. Some pay in and get nothing in return, some get much more than they pay in.
Afraid it is

You lose
Many courts are corrupt. The Constitution has nothing regarding government healthcare, but it does regarding the right to be armed.

Sucks being you
I am radical? Find one post of mine that would qualify.

Look if I go to the gym, eat healthy and don't need medical help as frequently as some drunk smoker then I should pay less. Sorry. In terms of life insurance, sick people pay more. Why not when it comes to health insurance?
not to be an asshole or anything, my grandmother smoked four packs a day, and as of today, with all my adult family passed, she lived the longest to 88 years young. Both my parents died at 85. All her sisters died much younger than her.
She was an outlier
yeah, I know. she passed away in 1990, but the fact she lived longer than anyone else in my immediate family still has me laughing.

It's a family joke. We all said we should have all smoked non filtered cigarette for our lives.

Why?

Because Great Countries care about the well being of everyone
Which great countries are those?

Most of the free world recognize healthcare as a basic human right
Those countries either have strict immigration control or a standard of living that is subpar to the United States. Fact
Most of Europe does not have strict immigration control and have a standard of living comparable to our own

How many European countries have a population in excess of 300,000,000?

I've worked hard in my life for the things I have. But, for whatever reason, there are those deadbeats in this country who believe they should be able to not work hard and still enjoy things similar to what I enjoy, be it housing, food, education, etc.

Sick people are not deadbeats. They have received a bad deal in life and suffer because of it.
Many have worked hard their whole life only to come down with a crippling disease.

To you, they are deadbeat losers

No, they're not. Let's help them.

The deadbeat losers I'm referring to are the negroes who live solely on government assistance. They don't "earn" a fucking thing. When they get their gub'mint checks on the first of the month the first place those monkeys go is to the liquor sto'. They'll make sure they spend money on a fifth of Remy Martin or Dusse before they buy groceries for their kids or pay the light bill.

Here in Florida, those on food stamps get a state issued debit card, and we see them all the time. By law we can't refuse them, but the coloreds rack up some pretty impressive booze tabs before they take care of necessities for their families.

Those are the pieces of shit who should be given nothing...

Now or before Obamacare?
Now

Not necessarily.

Afraid it is

You lose

Sucks being you
We agree. Remember that when you lose Obamacare. Suck on that.

Why?

I don't say you need to get a job and pay your own damn bills because I don't care about you, it's because I do. I want you to be a man. Do you feel better about paying your own damned bills now because I care? No huh, you actually just wanted the money, didn't you? Be honest

Typical Conservative view about healthcare

I got mine, FUK the rest of you

Typical leftist view about healthcare

You got money, I want it, get out the guns!

I like how you described your advocacy of armed robbery to pay for your healthcare as "we" making choices about "our" money ...

The leftist view. What's mine is mine and what's yours is ours, ay big guy?

Not the case.
Public health care for everyone would cost you and everyone else, much less than you are paying now.
That is because in all other countries in the world, public health care costs from half to only a third as much as we pay for private health insurance.

Why?

I don't say you need to get a job and pay your own damn bills because I don't care about you, it's because I do. I want you to be a man. Do you feel better about paying your own damned bills now because I care? No huh, you actually just wanted the money, didn't you? Be honest

I like how you described your advocacy of armed robbery to pay for your healthcare as "we" making choices about "our" money ...

Not the case.
Public health care for everyone would cost you and everyone else, much less than you are paying now.
That is because in all other countries in the world, public health care costs from half to only a third as much as we pay for private health insurance.

That government is going to run 20% of our program more efficiently than private companies in a competitive market is as stupid, ignorant and naïve as it sounds.

Name one time that happened.

Obamacare is the exception that proves the rule, right? Massive increases in medical costs proves to you that government can do better, LOL. Of course it does

Marxists rely on the fact that a population is easily controlled if it is defenseless and all are equally miserable. You will have nothing.... but neither will your neighbors. Your healthcare will be considered substandard by voodoo witchdoctors in sub-saharan africa.... but it won't cost you a penny.

Pick a side.
Right wingers have no better solutions at lower cost; all they do is complain about left wing solutions.
Your fucking solutions have only made things worse for the middle classes

Not really.
I do not like ACA, but it has made a slight improvement for the middle class.
Premiums are more uniform, more easy to compare, no worries over pre-existing, and slightly lower.

Premiums are only lower when you get government money to help pay for them. They are unaffordable to people who don't qualify for getting Obamacare with the welfare provision

Not sure I believe that.
Insurance rates were increasing by about 15% annually, and were unaffordable before ACA.
I think ACA actually lowered them slightly, and the only increase came from those who did not buy insurance at all before, but now have to because of the penalty.
you can think that all you want,,,

but its a fact my ins went up after the ACA not down,,,

And were your insurance rates not going up before ACA?
Of course they were.

At a FAR slower rate

No, ACA greatly reduced the rate of health care cost increase.
full.png

Marxists rely on the fact that a population is easily controlled if it is defenseless and all are equally miserable. You will have nothing.... but neither will your neighbors. Your healthcare will be considered substandard by voodoo witchdoctors in sub-saharan africa.... but it won't cost you a penny.

Pick a side.
Right wingers have no better solutions at lower cost; all they do is complain about left wing solutions.

Not really.
Premiums are more uniform, more easy to compare, no worries over pre-existing, and slightly lower.

Premiums are only lower when you get government money to help pay for them. They are unaffordable to people who don't qualify for getting Obamacare with the welfare provision

Not sure I believe that.
Insurance rates were increasing by about 15% annually, and were unaffordable before ACA.
I think ACA actually lowered them slightly, and the only increase came from those who did not buy insurance at all before, but now have to because of the penalty.

Of course they were.

At a FAR slower rate

full.png

sorry but your pretty graph doesnt pass the reality muster,,,

Why?

Not the case.

That government is going to run 20% of our program more efficiently than private companies in a competitive market is as stupid, ignorant and naïve as it sounds.

Obamacare is the exception that proves the rule, right? Massive increases in medical costs proves to you that government can do better, LOL. Of course it does

Wrong.
First of all, health insurance is a monopoly, since there actually are only a few underwriters and they collude.
Second is that the insurance companies are also colluding with the providers, in order to ensure no one without insurance gets medical access.

So health care is NOT a competitive market at all.
Since private insurance companies have to also make a profit, then they always cost more.
Medicare, Medicaid, and SS show how public administration cost 90% less.
Public schools also are an example, where private schools always cost much more, including tax costs.

Pick a side.

Not really.

Not sure I believe that.

Of course they were.

At a FAR slower rate

full.png

Yes it does.
Do you want the link?

Pick a side.

Not really.

Not sure I believe that.

Of course they were.

At a FAR slower rate

full.png

Oh, you have a graph. Well there then, that settles it

Why?

Not the case.

Wrong.
First of all, health insurance is a monopoly, since there actually are only a few underwriters and they collude.
Second is that the insurance companies are also colluding with the providers, in order to ensure no one without insurance gets medical access.

So health care is NOT a competitive market at all.
Since private insurance companies have to also make a profit, then they always cost more.
Medicare, Medicaid, and SS show how public administration cost 90% less.
Public schools also are an example, where private schools always cost much more, including tax costs.

Obamacare made medical insurance a monopoly. Most of the country has only one choice as the rest pulled out

Ask FAT Nadler, who billed the American taxpayer for overeating (and overspending) for decades.....

See the source image

and then billed the American taxpayer for a stomach stapling....

Pick a side.

Not really.

Not sure I believe that.

Of course they were.

At a FAR slower rate

full.png

Yes it does.
Do you want the link?

I dont care what the link says cause I know for a fact that mine jumped almost 80 % the first yr and has went up more then 20% every yr since,,,

thats after several yrs of moderate increases,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ask FAT Nadler, who billed the American taxpayer for overeating (and overspending) for decades.....

See the source image

You are aware that Nadler lost over 100 lbs since that picture was taken?

Fat Donnie is the fattest President in 100 years. When is he going to pass up some cheeseburgers and lose some weight?

See the source image

You are aware that Nadler lost over 100 lbs since that picture was taken?

Fat Donnie is the fattest President in 100 years. When is he going to pass up some cheeseburgers and lose some weight?

so now youre fat shaming people,,,
careful that might get you in trouble,,,

Forum List

Back