Dems worst nightmare black, gay veteran walks away becomes a Republican tells world why

Have you heard what white professors at liberal colleges are saying? Some think the white race needs to become extinct. Also your little davey boy talks about his white privilege.
I asked you to NAME ONE POLICY EVER pushed by the democrats that was targeted at oppressing whites..

Your answer was "a white professor said something about the white race needs to be extinct" -- no policy, no instance of a white man being institutionally targeted by the government solely for being white -- just something you heard some liberal professor said -- and you couldn't even provide a link to that
Affermative action.
How does affirmative action oppress whites?

Also, what even caused "affirmative action" to even be a thing?

But since we are on the subject of affirmative action -- do you think legacy admissions are an example of whites being oppressed? because I never hear folks like yourself complaining about it -- wonder why
You asked for one, and i gave you one.

Affirmative action doesn't oppress white people -- the fact you think it does only makes you look even more silly...if someone isn't able to get into Harvard because they felt a minority got in over them (in the miniscule occurrences of that happening) -- that doesn't mean that student can't get into the other Ivy League schools and it definitely doesn't prevent them from going to non-Ivy League schools..

Oppressing white people would be something like -- you can't go to this college, PERIOD.

I also see you avoided my question about legacy admissions -- so I will ask it again to highlight how you are avoiding it -- is someone getting into Yale simply because their father went there an example of oppressing white people?
It takes away his right to be considered because of his color.

Dems’ Worst Nightmare: Black, Gay Veteran Walks Away, Becomes a Republican, Tells World Why

The extreme leftward movement of the Democratic party and the identity politics that they employ has caused a lot of people to #WalkAway, so much so it even prompted the hashtag movement.
----------------------------

Oh now the traitors will call him an uncle Tom because why he woke up he saw what Democrats are and what they are really about.

Who wants to be a part of these lunatics gone wild, who wants to be a part of ANTIFA who can only bet up women, attack old ladies or men only the truly demented will stick with the democratic scum cult.

Oh what will they ever use on this one they CAN'T USE :

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Oh but wait they will dream up something .........................

WAIT FOR IT.........................WAIT FOR IT.........................

So since you have a gay black guy becoming a republican that means your party doesn't hate blacks or gays??-- cool...we can agree -- However the democratic party has whites in it, yet you still keep claiming that party is anti-white -- make it make sense, trumpist..

Basically your OP is just another version of "look at my African American over here"
White democrats actually hate white people. They call it white privelage.
So you are not smart? got it.
Coming from a liberal, that's actually a complement. Figured out which bathroom you gonna use today?
No, I am actually telling you that your comment "white democrats hate white people, they call it white privelage" is not smart for a multitude of reasons.

First, it is spelled "privilege" -- also, the idea of acknowledging some classes (white people) have historically enjoyed privileges that non-whites didn't doesn't mean you hate white people.

Second, you can't name one policy currently being pushed by "democrats" that is geared towards hating white people -- name one, and I guarantee you whatever you come up with will be dumb

Third, so you won't look stupid again, in order to be a political party who hates "white people" -- you would need to put some policies in place that helps you to manifest that hate, like they did with Jim Crow laws -- you know any Jim Crow style laws that is aimed at white people?
Let’s ask this Berkeley conservative millennial what she thinks....

So since you have a gay black guy becoming a republican that means your party doesn't hate blacks or gays??-- cool...we can agree -- However the democratic party has whites in it, yet you still keep claiming that party is anti-white -- make it make sense, trumpist..

Basically your OP is just another version of "look at my African American over here"
Coming from a liberal, that's actually a complement. Figured out which bathroom you gonna use today?
No, I am actually telling you that your comment "white democrats hate white people, they call it white privelage" is not smart for a multitude of reasons.

First, it is spelled "privilege" -- also, the idea of acknowledging some classes (white people) have historically enjoyed privileges that non-whites didn't doesn't mean you hate white people.

Second, you can't name one policy currently being pushed by "democrats" that is geared towards hating white people -- name one, and I guarantee you whatever you come up with will be dumb

Third, so you won't look stupid again, in order to be a political party who hates "white people" -- you would need to put some policies in place that helps you to manifest that hate, like they did with Jim Crow laws -- you know any Jim Crow style laws that is aimed at white people?

Totally true, everything she said.

Dems’ Worst Nightmare: Black, Gay Veteran Walks Away, Becomes a Republican, Tells World Why

The extreme leftward movement of the Democratic party and the identity politics that they employ has caused a lot of people to #WalkAway, so much so it even prompted the hashtag movement.

Oh now the traitors will call him an uncle Tom because why he woke up he saw what Democrats are and what they are really about.

Who wants to be a part of these lunatics gone wild, who wants to be a part of ANTIFA who can only bet up women, attack old ladies or men only the truly demented will stick with the democratic scum cult.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Is this a far-right wing dream? A black man in uniform who will go down on other men?

Enjoy!!

Dems. don't have the self-awareness to take it seriously. That party of violence is so far up it's own asshole it would never occur to them that anyone could find their raging histrionics and blatant hatred of white Americans revolting to be around.

Totally true, everything she said.

People will say that she doesn’t matter because she voted for Trump initially, but really she was supposed to be a one off Demexit Bernie supporter who voted for Trump solely to spite Hillary.

The fact that young Bernie supporters who voted for Trump are becoming conservatives is huge.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Is this a far-right wing dream? A black man in uniform who will go down on other men?

Enjoy!!
Leave it to a libtard to bring sex into the conversation.

Republicans warming up for a HUGE "War of Hate" against American gays.

Republicans don't hate anyone more than gays.

And except for gays, the only people they hate more than blacks are Muslims.

DjT7l-yW0AIdTtH.jpg

Diamond and Silk as a reliable news source? :haha:

:huh1:
This thread never mentioned Diamond&Silk.

Guess you never clicked on the OP's link. If you had, you would have seen that the OP's link is to an opinion piece written by Diamond and Silk.

I on the other hand like to know what the thread is about, which is why I check out the links provided. Apparently, you don't.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

One......everyone makes their choices.....
Yeah but he will pay for it. The left does not tolerate people they believe should be Democrats without question jumping ship.

How has JC Watts paid for it? He was a democrat before he became republican -- he is still leading a normal healthy life -- no one has threatened to punish him -- he still gets to go out and about and live his life..

Now if you ask me who is JC Watts is, I wouldn't be shocked...you folks only pay attention to black republicans when they are buckdancing and shining in order to pacify your inner white supremacist..
I know who JC Watts is and you can bet money he was called all kinds of nasty names for being a Republican that's how the left handles that shit. By the way I was married to a Black Women and have mixed race kids so you can take your supremacist accusations and cram them up your fourth point of contact. .

Then if you know who JC Watts is, you should also know that JC Watts as a young kid himself, fathered a child by a white woman -- it caused a scandal down there in "liberal" Oklahoma -- so their families decided against an interracial marriage because of you know, racist liberals. Instead the Watts' family provided for the child until she could be adopted by Watts' uncle, Wade Watts, which is a very stand up thing to do -- and what did his uncle do for a living? Oh yea, he was a minister and also head of the Oklahoma chapter of the NAACP -- you know, the group that hates white people.

No one attacks JC Watts, because Watts didn't go out saying idiotic things like "slavery wasn't that bad" -- "I never encountered racism, in fact it never existed" -- like the other more famous black republicans have publically claimed...
Bullshit if a Black person doesn't act in a Democratic Party approved way they are treated like shit by the left that is a fact.
Why Are Liberals Afraid of Black Conservatives? - American Renaissance

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Enjoy!!
It's a plank in the Dem platform.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Enjoy!!
It’s so cute watching morons say things like that.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Enjoy!!
I disagree......I've been watching you and your posts for years, and I don't think they're cute.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Enjoy!!
I disagree......I've been watching you and your posts for years, and I don't think they're cute.
Poor muddy. Luckily I don’t put much stick into what loony lying bigoted trumptards say.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Lol what an idiot. Like a Jew joining the Nazis.

Nobody is going to fall for that shit. Even the RWNJs see it's just another set of republican lies.

Well I follow this guy on Twitter, so unless he's lying or something, it's legit.

You are a racist

You hate gays

You hate blacks

Lol what an idiot. Like a Jew joining the Nazis.

Nobody is going to fall for that shit. Even the RWNJs see it's just another set of republican lies.

Well I follow this guy on Twitter, so unless he's lying or something, it's legit.

Somebody on twitter lying? That will NEVER happen.

Forum List

Back