DeNiro caused 'The View' Hit to hit the Lowest Ratings in TV History

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Welcome to Esspots.com, a website that specializes in satire, parody, and humor. Before you proceed to read our content, we would like to emphasize that nothing on this website is real. All of the articles, stories, and commentary found on Esspots.com are entirely fictitious and created for the purpose of entertainment only.

Not sure why so many people are triggered by what one actor says. Reminds me of people being upset with...

People were getting excited because they thought having DeNiro on a tv show called "The View" caused the program's lowest ratings? This is the kind of thing that occupies peoples minds?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Welcome to Esspots.com, a website that specializes in satire, parody, and humor. Before you proceed to read our content, we would like to emphasize that nothing on this website is real. All of the articles, stories, and commentary found on Esspots.com are entirely fictitious and created for the purpose of entertainment only.

Not sure why so many people are triggered by what one actor says. Reminds me of people being upset with...

People were getting excited because they thought having DeNiro on a tv show called "The View" caused the program's lowest ratings? This is the kind of thing that occupies peoples minds?

Your conference is diminished.

Drugs?

Alcohol?

Knocked in your head?

DeNiro is one of the all-time greats, his appearance on/at the show was intended to bolster ratings but that is like swimming out to the Titanic to lecture the crew on seafaring operations.

lol...or like starting a thread and claiming it is others whose minds are occupied by its subject matter, everyone knows the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

The right wing think they are all powerful amd thatthe world stops because they disapprove of something.

I really don't give a whit what Bobby Denny Row has to say on the view or anywhere else.

Forum List

Back