Denver baker sued for refusing to write anti-gay slogans on cake

I understand that the law and the liberal judges who interpret it are fucked. They will dream up some utterly hypocritical rational for ruling one way in one case and the opposite way in another case. That's why libturd judges do.

Obviously any judge you disagree with becomes a 'libturd' judge.

Like I said- you just don't understand the law.

I understand that the law and the liberal judges who interpret it are fucked. They will dream up some utterly hypocritical rational for ruling one way in one case and the opposite way in another case. That's why libturd judges do.

Obviously any judge you disagree with becomes a 'libturd' judge.

Like I said- you just don't understand the law.

You have failed to demonstrate that I don't understand the law.

Actually we believe that your kind is the cause of that. Evil, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
I wonder if you can actually feed yourself, I don't hate anyone. Liberals cannot say that.

So you want to claim you don't hate anyone, but you just hate to see certain types of people have equal rights.

Yes, that's so much nicer...
Who said I hate, I disagree there is a difference. I was wanting to compromise, but you couldn't have that.

No you weren't. Besides, why do we have to 'compromise' when it comes to gay rights?

Are you willing to 'compromise' your own rights?

The Supreme Court has already compromised our rights, so it's not like we have a choice.
Tissue?

I wonder if you can actually feed yourself, I don't hate anyone. Liberals cannot say that.

So you want to claim you don't hate anyone, but you just hate to see certain types of people have equal rights.

Who said I hate, I disagree there is a difference. I was wanting to compromise, but you couldn't have that.

No you weren't. Besides, why do we have to 'compromise' when it comes to gay rights?

The Supreme Court has already compromised our rights, so it's not like we have a choice.
Tissue?

In other words, you don't give a shit about the Constitution?

We already knew that.

Tissue?

We already knew that.

I happen to care a great deal...especially since anti gay marriage laws are being found unconstitutional (by conservative and liberal judges)

Tissue?

We already knew that.

I happen to care a great deal...especially since anti gay marriage laws are being found unconstitutional (by conservative and liberal judges)

I said the Constitution, not a bunch of hack liberal judges. They don't give a shit about the Constitution either.

Post any stance BY ME that conflicts with the above, or stfu and quit making a fool of yourself.
Did you support forcing a baker to cater a gay wedding?

If the caterer is a business offering wedding catering to the public, then yes - they cannot discriminate against same sex weddings any more than they could discriminate against a Jewish wedding, or a mixed race wedding.
Okay, then if the other baker writes anything on his cupcakes, then he cannot discriminate either.

Tissue?
Nah, he use's his sleeve or just wipes the snot across his face.

This baker did nothing wrong. They agreed to make a blank Bible cake, and even offered to provide the customer with a frosting bag and frosting so that he could write his own message on the cake.

Forcing the baker to write something on the cake that the baker didn't think was appropriate is actually a violation of the baker's free speech, because the customer is trying to force the baker to say something that the baker didn't believe.

I hope the baker wins the case and the customer gets sued.

This baker did nothing wrong. They agreed to make a blank Bible cake, and even offered to provide the customer with a frosting bag and frosting so that he could write his own message on the cake.

Forcing the baker to write something on the cake that the baker didn't think was appropriate is actually a violation of the baker's free speech, because the customer is trying to force the baker to say something that the baker didn't believe.

I hope the baker wins the case and the customer gets sued.

So you would feel the same if a baker refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple?

Somebody needs to open you name it we make it, any kind of friggin cake store in Denver.

Tissue?

We already knew that.

I said the Constitution, not a bunch of hack liberal judges. They don't give a shit about the Constitution either.

:lol: yeah...appointed by "libruls" like Reagan and Bush. :lol:

Did you support forcing a baker to cater a gay wedding?

If the caterer is a business offering wedding catering to the public, then yes - they cannot discriminate against same sex weddings any more than they could discriminate against a Jewish wedding, or a mixed race wedding.
Okay, then if the other baker writes anything on his cupcakes, then he cannot discriminate either.

Tissue?

You're showing all the signs of butthurt from getting thrashed in another thread.

Tissue?

You're showing all the signs of butthurt from getting thrashed in another thread.
Oh nonsense. You are delusional little boy. I stand undefeated against the crazy lady.

The law goes both ways, Luddly. If a person wants to degrade his religion that way, the baker may be in a PA bind.
No. The baker cannot be coerced into hate speech.

In fact, bakers are not required to write anything on a Gay couple's cake, either. They are paying for a cake, not for commentary.

Baker refuses wedding cake for gay couple = Discrimination.

Baker refuses cake for homophobe = Not discrimination.

:wtf:
You're a retard.
4i6Ckte.gif

The law goes both ways, Luddly. If a person wants to degrade his religion that way, the baker may be in a PA bind.
No. The baker cannot be coerced into hate speech.

In fact, bakers are not required to write anything on a Gay couple's cake, either. They are paying for a cake, not for commentary.

I had no idea that the profession of baking was so heavily regulated.

Baker refuses wedding cake for gay couple = Discrimination.

Baker refuses cake for homophobe = Not discrimination.

:wtf:
You're a retard.
4i6Ckte.gif

Says the person who pointlessly has an avatar of a photoshopped woman with oversized breasts that are nude, save carefully placed seat belts. Are you trying to create an image of yourself as a middle school dropout redneck, or does it just happen naturally?

Hey, if gays are willing to sue a Christian photographer because she very politely and respectfully declined to service a lesbian ceremony, then by all means let's give the hateful, bigoted "gay rights" lobby a taste of their own medicine.

Now, the people who wanted the guy to write anti-gay statements on the case could and should have just used a different baker. But, then again, the bigoted lesbians who sued the Christian photographer lady in NM could and should have just used a different photographer.

You know: live and let live. Don't try to force your views on me, and I won't try to force my views on you.

Forum List

Back