Dershowitz Sez "No Case for Impeachment!"

Isn't it halarious how you rightwingers are suddenly so impressed by liberal professors, for no other reason than the fact that they are professors that say shit you like?

According to Dershowit a president can corruptly fire any officer of law for investigating his people with impunity.

You don't have to be a professor to understand how such legal theory leads straight to swamp.

Dershowitz has always despised the hard left.

Dershowitz is dead wrong.

Niether public, nor Congress, nor Courts will ever tollerate the swamp his legal theory of Presidential powers adds up to.

[/thread]
The Dersh has been a Trump toadie from the binning.
Course he was implicated in the Epstein thing so maybe that explains it
So is Blow Job Billy Clinton. And his lesbian wife!
That doesn't make the Dersh any less of a piece of shit

:woohoo:

"No Case for Impeachment!

I think the Democrats should go back to their own states, and leave Washington Alone.

No case at all, not even close! But the Dems actions in this wise can only help Trump and are devastating for Biden, which I have said from the beginning of this latest rash of insanity:

Poll: 57% Support Probe of Biden and Son for Ukraine and China Actions

63 percent say Trump asking Ukraine to probe Biden is serious problem.

Sure, probe Biden, but use the proper agency to do it. Taking illegal actions to probe it doesnt get you anywhere.

Alan Dershowitz is a pedophile and was saved by the Non-prosecution deal signed by Acosta (ousted Labor Secretary) during the Epstein case.

Alan Dershowitz Is Wrong About Impeachments

hint: Bribery is listed as a reason for impeachment

Just one more opinion in a world full of opinions.

With regards to the lefties on this board: If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.

Dersh has an opinion...he is welcomed to it.

It means nothing.

Let Pelosi start her proceedings so that the house can return to the Republicans.

Niether public, nor Congress, nor Courts will ever tollerate the swamp his legal theory of Presidential powers adds up to.

[/thread]

Dershowitz has denied this and in America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Herr Lesh. Or as Meister calls you Herr Lush.
Dershowitz's name has come up in the Epstein thing.

Sorry but that's fact.

Now fuck off you piece of shit

:woohoo:

"No Case for Impeachment!

I think the Democrats should go back to their own states, and leave Washington Alone.

No case at all, not even close! But the Dems actions in this wise can only help Trump and are devastating for Biden, which I have said from the beginning of this latest rash of insanity:

Poll: 57% Support Probe of Biden and Son for Ukraine and China Actions

63 percent say Trump asking Ukraine to probe Biden is serious problem.

Sure, probe Biden, but use the proper agency to do it. Taking illegal actions to probe it doesnt get you anywhere.

Alan Dershowitz is a pedophile and was saved by the Non-prosecution deal signed by Acosta (ousted Labor Secretary) during the Epstein case.

Alan Dershowitz Is Wrong About Impeachments

hint: Bribery is listed as a reason for impeachment

Stop it! The president is the chief executive of the land. He did absolutely nothing illegal.

Biden denies extortion...al that is needed for you, Leash?

Nope pissant. It's not enough.

That's why I read as much as I could about it and found out that what Biden did had the support of the EU, The G7, The IMF, The World Bank and a bunch of REPUBLICAN Senators

Because the prosecutor he helped get rid of was CORRUPT

Biden denies extortion...al that is needed for you, Leash?

Nope pissant. It's not enough.

That's why I read as much as I could about it and found out that what Biden did had the support of the EU, The G7, The IMF, The World Bank and a bunch of REPUBLICAN Senators

Because the prosecutor he helped get rid of was CORRUPT
Seems like YOU just named all the corrupt elites of the world!

Try this...you will hate it by Glen Beck nails it!

Silly thread because although Dershowitz is right wing, that is not why he would lie to favor Trump.
It is because Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, which almost no country is willing to do.

But regardless of Dershowitz not being trustworthy, I also do not believe there was an impeachable offense over the Ukraine. Sharing investigations with the Ukraine is what is expected and required.

I am not a Trump supporter, but if one is going to try to impeach Trump, is has to be over something solid, like firing Comey, not some made up claim about the Ukraine.

What say you? Is Alan Derschowitz correct or not?
I think he's wrong about impeachment, but it is highly unlikely Trump will be removed from office (at the moment)

Stop Comparing Trump’s Impeachment Case to Johnson’s … or Nixon’s … or Clinton’s

"So, what precedent do these impeachment cases provide?

"Johnson’s removal from office was possible but probably not justified (and thus ill-advised).

"Nixon’s was both possible and justified (and thus effective).

"And Clinton’s was neither possible nor justified (and thus farcical).

"Removing Trump from office over the Ukraine scandal would be different from all of these cases.

"Unlike in Clinton’s case, the constitutional argument for it looks increasingly powerful: We have fairly damning evidence from the White House itself of a direct conversation between Trump and the Ukrainian president about going after Biden.

"But unlike in Johnson’s and Nixon’s situations, removal is all but guaranteed never to happen—owing to the Republicans’ strong majority in the Senate and a disciplined tribalism of a ferocity that simply didn’t exist in the Nixon era."

[/thread]

Good to know someone feels they know more than a law professor...dumbass.

Isn't it halarious how you rightwingers are suddenly so impressed by liberal professors, for no other reason than the fact that they are professors that say shit you like?

According to Dershowit a president can corruptly fire any officer of law for investigating his people with impunity.

You don't have to be a professor to understand how such legal theory leads straight to swamp.

LMAO. Go back to Russia. Trump could have fired Mueller. Probably should have.

LMAO at your inability to put togather a coherent counter argument.

what was incoherent?

[/thread]

Learn to spell, Antosha. Dershowitz has no dog in this fight

What the fuck do you know about Dershowtz's dogs?

You seriously need to stop posting your fantasies, you have no idea what his motivations are.

You don’t even understand the idiom. Sooka

Fucking moron, let me repeat it to you again and you see if you can actually refute:

You have no idea what Dershowitz' motivations are.
And neither do you. Antosha, sooka, you’re triggered.

[/thread]

Dershowitz has denied this and in America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Herr Lesh. Or as Meister calls you Herr Lush.
Dershowitz's name has come up in the Epstein thing.

Sorry but that's fact.

Now fuck off you piece of shit
And? He says it’s 100% false. There needs to be evidence. Stupid Herr Lesh.

I think he's wrong about impeachment, but it is highly unlikely Trump will be removed from office (at the moment)

Stop Comparing Trump’s Impeachment Case to Johnson’s … or Nixon’s … or Clinton’s

"Johnson’s removal from office was possible but probably not justified (and thus ill-advised).

"Removing Trump from office over the Ukraine scandal would be different from all of these cases.

"Unlike in Clinton’s case, the constitutional argument for it looks increasingly powerful: We have fairly damning evidence from the White House itself of a direct conversation between Trump and the Ukrainian president about going after Biden.

"But unlike in Johnson’s and Nixon’s situations, removal is all but guaranteed never to happen—owing to the Republicans’ strong majority in the Senate and a disciplined tribalism of a ferocity that simply didn’t exist in the Nixon era."
What if Biden and son corrupted the office of the VP?

Joe should resign from the 2020 race, and he and Hunter should face any legal consequences of their corrupt actions.
GettyImages-1132789940.jpg

What consequences should Trump and Kushner confront if allegations of their current corrupt acts prove accurate?

Jared Kushner's Company Curiously Raked in $90 Million Since He Joined the White House

"Jared Kushner has been a White House adviser to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, for more than two years now.

"In that time, he's become BFF with the Saudi crown prince accused of ordering the murder of a Washington Post journalist and had a brain meltdown on national TV when he was asked if the president has ever done anything racist.

"He's also had some questionable financial growth.

"One of his companies has been flooded with tens of millions of dollars in anonymous foreign funding, according to a new report from The Guardian."

Forum List

Back