DeSantis beats Trump in straw poll

Well, I guess it was inevitable.. As much as I like Trump, DeSantis... well, he just doesn't have the baggage from the past T has

Maybe not, but most of the baggage was CREATED by the Left. And DeSantis doesn't have Trump's charisma and popularity, but either way, either one of them is a REAL BAD DAY for democrats.

Maybe not, but most of the baggage was CREATED by the Left. And DeSantis doesn't have Trump's charisma and popularity, but either way, either one of them is a REAL BAD DAY for democrats.
Who would the democrats even put up in 2024?
Trump beats Xiden by 6-points, and gas will be even higher by then.
The real battle will be Desantis vs Trump in the 2024 GOP primaries.

i dont see how u can say D doesn't have T's charisma.. they just have different styles...

also, not all T baggage was created by the lefties... he did do some things... well, like cheating on his wives

The real battle will be Desantis vs Trump in the 2024 GOP primaries.
that will be very interesting if it happens

I thought for sure D was running but I guess I was mistaken...

Id like Trump in 24, then Desantis in 28 and 32.
Like Trump, Desantis has the hair. But it's not orange.

Other then that he's a self indulgent, thin skinned jerkoff who when critisized reacts like a spoiled brat out for revenge.

Are there any Trump Party candidates running for national office who aren't flaming assholes?

Well, it certainly won't be Biden or Hillary and Harris only if they have gone totally insane which means, possibly.

Whether Trump wins reelection (assuming he runs and I'm pretty sure he will) will depend entirely on two things:
  1. How Trump reemerges onto the political scene next year following the Midterms.
  2. How successfully Trump repackages himself as Trump 2.0, if he is smart enough to do it, which will include:
  • Convincing voters he still has all the successful attributes of his first term but without the worst baggage which he picked up along the way.
  • Giving the voters a frank accounting of his failures and mistakes, along with what really happened, concisely, to steal the election from him in 2020.
  • A clear assessment of what the democrats have really been doing and why.
  • SPEAKING LESSONS, so that he can clearly enumerate his talking points, clearly and cogently, without always going in circles and repeating everything three times as if we forgot.
  • A CLEAR PLAN OF ACTION of what he will do in office to fix things while avoiding the pitfalls he was handed the first time around.
  • A crack team of known, good people behind him for his administration that this time won't butt heads with him, leak behind his back, or go RINO on him.
  • His ability to get covered by a media to get his message out which has demonstrated a willingness to practically try to cut him totally from all media.
I trust Donald has been reflecting on if not working on all of this since January 2021.

i dont see how u can say D doesn't have T's charisma.. they just have different styles...

also, not all T baggage was created by the lefties... he did do some things... well, like cheating on his wives
Yea & that little coup thingy.

Oh c'mon. Trump was on such fire in 2015-2016 that he literally got a billion dollars of free coverage. He used to tell people to sit down, shut up, or for folks to throw disrupters out and that he'd even cover their fees if they got in trouble for doing it. People ate up that outspokenness.

That was old stuff from 10-15 years ago not really relevant to his being in office. Close to 20 years now.

I was a Trumpster from the git go......however now I support Desantis, Sen. Hawley or Sen. Cotton for President....though if Trump gets the nomination I will vote for him.

Why I do not prefer Trump for President......his age and the fact he would be a lame duck President.

He is not a good judge of people....just about everyone of his nominations for office was a disaster.

Including the military appointees.....aka Gen. Miley

Not to forget his desire to withdraw from Afghanistan....a big mistake.

Funny thing about himcheating on his wives. We don't hear about their cheating or perhaps asking for a divorce.. all we hear is that he cheated. Well HELL>>>>SO DID CLINTON..not only cheated out of the white house...did it IN the white house and not only did he cheat...he RAPED and that is WELL Documented. do you think we forget that lefties?? You must have.

Oh...and all The Donald's wives speak well of him. NOT one bad mouthed him. And ..how many times has he been married? And...are you sure this cheating you claim was not dating during separation or after filing and getting a divorce? you don't even know do ya?

gene said:
DeSantis in 24, and Trump doing 5-10

For WHAT?
Just 'cause you don't like him? Does it not mean anything to you that this guy was spied on by the prior president...that the prior president and the FIB conspired to destroy his presidency? You know this meaningless phrase the left always uses....'THAT's NOT US. THat's NOT America. That's not what we are.' What does that mean now...seeing as they are lying back stabbin spying,, criminal co-conspirators and insurrectionists.

You'd be havin' a cow if DJT did that to your mental midget pissing himself and the floor in the white house.

Forum List

Back